The ridding of the JellyBelly :)

hahaha Mand trust you...dump, poopies, sh*ts whatever you want call them lol.

Sooo not been on for a few days, days 5 and 6 went well nothing much to report except that i have changed my lunch time shake to a low calorie low carb meal, i.e ive had quorn sausages and tin toms or salad and quorn sausages, etc I was just struggling to much with TFR but didnt want to quit. This has been working for me and so I will be sticking with this plan. I have been going the gym for 40 mins every day along side my diet. I do 20 mins aerobic and 20 mins toning or there abouts.

Day 7 (Yesterday) I had planned on a 3 shake day as it was the day before weigh in, but due to a rushed morning didnt have anything for breakfast. naughty girl i know. :( i had my shake for lunch which was hard as i was at college and SOME people were sat all around me sandwichs, wraps, muffins, and the most amazing starbucks drinks with whipped cream etc...i resisted, just about! I went to the gym after college and after i was exhausted and dizzy, i had only had one shake all day and no where near enough water! again naughty girl i know! I had a low carb tea, a quorn steak cabbage and carrot and swede mash (no potato!).

Day 8 - 1st WI.....so i was dreading this especially after the stuggles ive had and not sticking 100% to TFR...BUT it was good news for me and ive lost 7.5lbs. Im super chuffed :):):)

ive had my morning shake...lets see what happens on week 2...im aiming for a 5lb loss this week.

Thanks for all the support.

JB xxx

CONGRATS... I'm very happy for ya xxxx

You should be very proud of ya self, keep up the good work...

Day 8 was a pretty rubbish day all round had one shake morn time and then mid afternoon i caved after a bad morn working and had a bad meal, im ashamed to say what i ate but it included pasta and bread, i then skipped my eve shake to compensate and starved all night. I was so annoyed, BUT today day 9 and im feeling great again, 2 shakes down today and in a good mood. Ive done 40 mins at the gym and really pushed myself today. I popped on the scales and im showing the same as yesterday :)

i have a big party tonight a 30th anniversary, im driving so water will be my drink of choice. Im dreading the buffet tho, i hope theres meat on everything, im vegetarian so i wont be able
To eat anything. Haha.

Will let you know how it goes, wish me luck and i welcome any tips with tackling my first party on LT.

JB xxxx

Good luck Hun, you can do it xx

As for tips... Errrr don't look lol

The party was great, had plenty of waters and no one even pressured me to drink, i just said im driving and they left me alone. I was pretty good at buffet time, i couldnt totally resist tho and had a plate of salad and 4 pickled onions it filled me right up so i wasnt even tempted to pick at all the butties and pastries. :)

Day 10 :0 xxx

Well done hun xx

Not updated my diary all weeks :( not a bad week over all still dieting my LT way with a low carb meal, im getting really knowledgeable about carbs and cals and fats now :) i know that pizza for example has a massive count of everything thats bad for you, especially if you have 6 slices...shame i didnt listen to myself say this on wednesday when i ate just that...along with a can of coke! Super naughty i know, id been at work for 12 hours on only 2 shakes and water and didnt have a third shake with me cause i should have been home by then. I was peed off, starved and fed up so i caved and i caved good. I enjoyed every mouth full. Bad bad girl i am!

Was supposed to get weighed again today but as i couldnt get there this morn im off to WI tomorrow am now, im not doing an afternoon WI haha hell no!

Ive worked out if i can hve a steady loss of 3lbs a week till my hol (8 weeks) ontop of my current losses i will have lost 2.5 stone, this makes me super happy and 3lbs a weeks is more than achieveable. Dont worry the pizzagate incident WONT be happening again.

Ive been keeping up with my gym training and also di a 3 mile walk in 55mins last night, very proud of myself.

Hope all my slimmer friends are doing well. Speak soon.

JB
Xxxxxxx

Also i wanted to ask you all a question:

Did anyone start getting random bruises when dieting/exercising?

I have 4 at the min that i dont recall doing anything to get, i know im fat but i can still feel it when i bang things. Haha! They are on my tummy and thighs about the size of a 2p coin and greeny grey colour. Any ideas anyone?

Ta
JB xxxx

I had a couple of small random bruises on the inside of my knees.... I have bad knees so know I would have felt them if it had been a knock of some sort.... But... My OH does body building and he gets random bruises when he has worked his muscles hard, it's the muscle fibre tearing apparently.. But he says you feel that happen when working out..

Hope that helps, but if it keeps happening ask the pharmacist or the doctors if ur pharmacist is a numpty like many on here lol xx

WI was this morn.......5lbs off wooooo im super duper de duper happy at this following pizzagate! :)

So now i know i can do it im focusing on 3-5lb loses for the next 8 weeks. I know i can do it.

JB xxxxx

I'm super de doopiedy happy for ya too lol

Congratulations ????????

Great results!

but don't let pizzagate mess with your head and make you think that you can eat it again without consequences.

Keep up the fab work!

Thanks both! I wont Den i promise. :) there were big consequences anyway, id already lost 4lbs between fri WI and mon eve and so really i only lost 1lb since monday to this morn. I know if i hadnt had that bloody pizza i would have lost more and probably be past the first stone mark by now. :(

Back