The Right Siza Bra Does Wonders!!

Well popped into La Senza today and they have some fab bra's and are quite inexpensive. Now I have my correct size from R&P (which I did pop into today too but could not afford £60 for a bra and another £30 for the knickers) I had a little try on in La Senza, and it seems that in certain styles I am a 32D in others a 34C and yet others a 34D. I think it really does depend on the style of the bra. At least I know what I am looking for now, so popping back in there tomorrow to make a purchase.

Jez
xx

Great post. My Nana who is 84 gets measured in M&S and they said she was a 40B. My Nana has considerable assets so I measured her myself and she came out at a 36E. So we went off shopping and now her chesticles are where they are supposed to be. I measure all my friends now but intend to go to Bravissimo when I get to goal. Until then I'll measure myself and keep getting cheap bras from Asda.

I have to recommend brastop.com - they sell brand name bras that are end of line or overstocks in D-K sizes. Same names you'll find in John Lewis and Bravissimo, but last season's stock and therefore half the price or less. Doesn't bother me that my bra might be last year's colour :)

As a 36G, I have to say I would never go near M&S for a bra! Bravissimo or Rigby and Peller every time. I'm shopping more and more at Rigby and Peller - I find I end up spending less there than in Bravissimo as the Bravissimo bras are pretty and the R&P bras aren't so at R&P I only buy exactly what I need- and they give amazing support.
Bravissimo's clothes are well worth trying if you struggle to squeeze your boobs into tops. I love their clothes.

I like the La Senza colours and the look of their bras, but they are all so padded they seem like armour plating.
We have a Bravissimo in Brighton, might give them a try.
TK Maxx is good for end of line good makes if you can bear trolling through them all.:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Lol I so need the padding at this point!!!!

Gel booster and air boosters, make me look like I have boobs again:)

Jez
xx

Just returned from a trip to Ealing in West London where there is a Bravissimo.....and oh my days....I am a 32FF! And the bra fits lovely. Cant believe for years I have let my boulders swing that low in a 36DD.

It feels amazing and I look much slimmer too. Next month when another 14 pounds of weight has disappeared I am definitely going back. The fitter was so friendly which put me at ease straight away and she knew exactly what she was doing. Not a tape measure in sight!

Back