ProPoints The road to fruition.

onamission

this time I will succeed
Posted a bit on here but need to get myself into gear and be a regular poster so I thought a weight loss diary would help and if I post my journey it might help others. I started ww prop-points last Monday so I am due to weigh tomorrow, I follow the online plan and have found this week ok. I have also started the couch to 5k programme from the NHS and as well as that I walk daily for 30 minutes.

Starting weight: 264lbs
Current weight: 264lbs
Total lost:
Goals:
1. Lose 7lbs
2. Lose 14lbs
3. Lose 21lbs
4. Lose 10%
5. Lose 28lbs
6. Lose 35lbs
7. Under 16 stone
8. Lose 42lbs
Couch to 5 k:
• Week one
• Week two
• Week three

Well that's me. I shall endeavour to be here daily.
Annie x

Hi Annie, Let's hope this is the final diary start, hey? .... lol!

Well done on getting your degree as a teacher. My youngest daughter was about your age when she qualified too. Takes a lot of hard work, doesn't it?

Having come thro' that successfully losing a bit of weight should be a doddle.... :D

All th very best to you ...:)

1st week and I lost 3 lbs, really please as I have been doing lots of exercise and from previous experience I know that can slow down loss initially.

Starting weight: 264lbs
Current weight: 261lbs
Total lost:3lbs
Goals:
1. Lose 7lbs
2. Lose 14lbs
3. Lose 21lbs
4. Lose 10%
5. Lose 28lbs
6. Lose 35lbs
7. Under 16 stone
8. Lose 42lbs
Couch to 5 k:
• Week one
• Week two
• Week three

Day 2 of the second week and day 2 of the couch to 5k programme. Completed both :)))
Anyone else having a good day?

Yay week 1 of couch to 5k done, a great week so far on the plan and feeling very optimistic and confident that I can succeed. Have accrued 35 extra points this week so far from exercise so I am going to use a few tonight and have a cider.:D

Here to follow xx

Thanks Carly.
I have had a good week this week and did my first couch to 5K week 2 tonight. Here's hoping for a good weigh-in in the morning.

Well done u!!! Good luck for WI xx

Oh no :( have u eaten enough? All dailies and weeklies? What about drinking water? Exercise? Hugs x

Thanks Lanky, Yes I have eaten enough, all dailies and most of the weekly, I gained lots of points from exercise but only used 1 or 2 of them, I have not had as much water as I should so I am intent this week to drink as much as possible. I have been walking every day with some light jogging (couch to 5K) which is more exercise than I have done in a very long time. I am patient and know that I am doing it right and the weight will come off (eventually!)

It will indeed! Keep up the good work xx

Snuck a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and 1.5lb down since Monday morning so it was hopefully a little glitch. Have been drinking more and today completed 2nd run/walk of week 2 on the couch to 5k, I actually enjoy it! In laws round tonight and chinese is on the cards so I have looked carefully and will have special chow mein for 9pp and a bottle of cider (or maybe 2 as I have lots of weeklies left).

Weigh in for me today and I've lost 4lbs! That's 2 for last week and 2 for this week. Very happy. Got my 1/2 stone today too. Start week 3 on the c5k today, wish me luck!

Well done on the amazing loss :) and on doing c25k x

Weigh in day and I have lost another 1lb, taking my total to 8lbs. Start week four of C25K today, a little apprehensive to say the least, legs ache from long walk yesterday with my friend. Sunny and warm today so might leave my run until later on, we shall see. Have a good week everyone.

Back