The road to target!

Well done Lucy. Half a pound is half a pound. All in the right direction.

Good luck for Thursday.

Gail x

Thanks Gail :) Hope you're having a good week.

Had a good day today. Had a chicken and cucumber sandwich for dinner and made some curry sauce which I had with rice noodles for tea. Gonna use my syns today on some Haagen Daaz Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream ;)
Glad I've had a good day food-wise as was feeling a bit fed up this week and a bit bored of the food but I'm feeling better about it today :)
Just gotta keep chipping away!
xx

That's it! keep at it! Xx

Weigh in time tonight!! Don't quite know how it going to go :/ Had a few instances of naughtiness but nothing too hideous haha. We shall see.
I feel like I need to get my motivation back, I've lost it a bit.
Going to trail the forums for new recipes to try out, that should spice it up a bit :)

Hope you're all well xxx

Good luck for tonight! Just think of your goal and the focus should come. Xx

Well done you! That is awesome! Xx

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a good day and enjoying the sunshine!
I'm gonna attempt to make sweet and sour chicken with noodles for tea. Hope it goes well!
xxxxxxxxx

The sweet and sour chicken with noodles was yummmyyyyy! mmm. That will be another one I'll make again. Even just the sauce made with noodles would be nice! Its so easy. Its just passata, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, paprika and chinese 5 spice all warmed together in a pan. Tasty!

Hope you're all having a good week :) xxx

3lbs off tonight! 2.5 stone award achieved WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!! I was over the moon :D Now full steam ahead of 3 stone in time for my holiday! I'm feeling confident :D

My boyfriend has bought me a size 16 dress for my holidays so fingers crossed I'll get in that :) I've already got one size 16 dress for my hols that is a little too big but all depends on the fit of the dress really.

Corr I can't wait to reach target and to be let loose on topshop! I want to wear jeans and shorts again!!!! haha.

I have now decided that the dress I bought originally as my 'target dress' I would like to wear for my work Xmas do this year. Hopefully that will give me enough to shrink even smaller than the dress! hehe.

xxxx

Yaaaay. Well done. Sweet and sour sounds delicious too. Can you post the recipe please.

Looking forward to hearing about next weeks losses.

Gail x

Heres the sweet and sour recipe I used :) ;

Sweet and sour chicken

Serves 4
Prep time 15 mins + marinating
Cooking time 10 mins
Syn free
Ingredients:-
6 chicken breast fillets, skinned
6 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
salt and freshly ground pepper
3 tbsp light soy sauce
fry light for spraying
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp artificial sweetener
2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp chinese five spice powder
100ml/3 1/2 fl oz passata
Method:-
Slice the chicken very thinly and place in a shallow, non reactive dish. Sprinkle over the spring onions and garlic, season well and pour over the soy sauce. Toss to mix well, cover and marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Spray a large, non stick frying pan with fry light and, when hot, add the chicken mixture and cook over a high heat. Stir and cook for 5-6 minutes and then add the dark soy sauce, sweetener, vinegar, paprika, chinese five spice and passata. Stir to mix well and bring the mixture to the boil.
Reduce the heat and cook gently for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. check seasoning and serve immediately.

Well done you! That is a brilliant loss!
It seems we're heading the same way with our losses as I got my 2.5st award today, too. It really does make you feel like it is working! Xx

Awww well done hun!! That is fab :D Yeah its really encouraging. I think when I get to 3 stone I'm hoping I'll be able to tell a real difference. Can you see differences in yourself yet? xxxxxx

1lb on tonight. Devastated! :( I'm trying to think rationally that its not too bad and I can get it off again, but just a little disappointing. Never mind! x

Oh no!! I'm sorry! I know what you mean about devastated as I was exactly the same. The next week just made me focus more and I had an epic loss, so hopefully next WI will be awesome! Xx

Hiya all :) Had a much better week this week. Been good all week food-wise so hoping for a good result tomorrow.

Thanks sausage, I was so disappointed but you're right, I think it just made me focus more this week. I've been good all week but I'm off to my boyfriends house today and he often is a bad influence with food so I just have to make it through today for my weigh in tomorrow!

Just had a bacon sandwich which always makes me feel like I'm not on a 'diet' haha mmmm x

Made a really nice pasta concoction today so thought I would share it with you all. (Sorry I'm rubbish with measurements, I never measure anything myself I just go by eye)

Slice some onion, yellow pepper and garlic and start frying in frylight. Add in some sliced chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. When the chicken is starting to go brown add in a knorr chicken stockpot.
Boil some pasta (I used tagliatelle) as to the instructions.
In cup/bowl/jug mix together half a pot of extra light philly and a little bit of chicken stock till it makes a thick sauce. Add in some black pepper if you like.
Once the pasta and the chicken/veg is cooked combine them in the pan (after draining the pasta, of course haha) and add in the philly sauce.
I had mine with a side salad and it was very nice :)

Enjoy! x

2lbs off this week :) Another 2.5lbs to go to my 3 stone award! Hoping for that next Thursday :D
I'm hoping to get to 3.5 stone before my hols in July! Fingers crossed!!

Bumped into a couple of people who I hadn't seen for ages and they noticed I'd lost weight- just waiting to notice myself haha!

xxxx

Back