The road to target!

4.5 off this week!!!! Wow :D Got my club 10 and now 2 lbs to go till 2 stone!!! I am over the moon xx

Get you!! Well done, that is an awesome loss! X

Food plan for the week;

SATURDAY
B- Fruit salad (done)
L- Chicken and cucumber sandwich w/ packet of French Fries (done)
D-Chicken fajita's minus the wraps (basically just seasoned chicken, onion and peppers with total 0% yoghurt, salsa and jalapenos) (done)

SUNDAY
B- 1 syn sausage, fried mushrooms, bacon, beans
L- SW chips and beans
D- Chicken salad sandwich

MONDAY
B- Extra light philly on a wholemeal bun
L- Chicken and bacon salad
D- Rice and coriander sauce

TUESDAY
B- Sausage, beans, bacon, mushrooms
L- Feta Salad
D- Spaghetti carbonara

WEDNESDAY
B- Fruit salad
L- Tuna salad
D- Diet coke chicken with rice

Sorry to bore you all but writing it down seems to help me! hehe
Hope you're all having a good weekend xxx

lucyolivia said:
4.5 off this week!!!! Wow :D Got my club 10 and now 2 lbs to go till 2 stone!!! I am over the moon xx

WOW. That's fantastic. I'm so pleased for you.

Your losses will eventually slow down but it might still be a while and actually for me, I'm not as bothered now how quickly I lose. Although I would love to be at target now, actually I think I need the 'practice time' to continue to train my body into good eating habits. So don't worry - you are doing brilliantly.

Gail x

Thanks Gail! :D dead pleased.
About when did your losses start slowing down?
Yeah as long as I've made good progess by my holiday then I will be happy with any speed when I get back :) xxx

Hi Lucyolivia,

I lost the first 3 stones in 3 months (if I take out my 10 days on holiday which 'don't count' !!). Then the next stone took me 2 months and the one after that is likely to take me 2.5-3 months (I haven't got there yet !). However during this stone, I had a month of eating out loads and loads (really lovely amazing food) so I completely expected not to lose that much. I'm happy with how things are going and fine about the fact that the losses are slower now because I feel so much better about myself. Although clearly I would love to be at target now, actually I don't really mind how long it takes because things shouldn't change when I get to target. I have no intention of coming off the plan so if I'm not coming off the plan, it doesn't matter how long it takes - right ???!

So pleased that things are going so well for you.

Gail x

Aw thats fantastic Gail, you have done and are doing so well! :D

I've had a bit of a funny week this week, haven't really gone too off plan but I haven't ate much and I did have a night out (only drank vodka and diet coke though- so at least that's something!) and then was quite hungover yesterday so didn't eat a lot, but what I did have was all slimming world appropriate. So really when I think about it I haven't done too badly but I just feel I have. I suppose the scales tonight will tell!

Hope everyones had a great week x

Well done you! That is so impressive. Yay! Xx

Well done. That's fantastic. You must be delighted :).

Gail x

Thanks Gail I am :) I am really pleased with how things are going so far.
I am so so suprised at myself because sticking to something is usually sooo not me!
I'm really happy with the foods that I'm eating, I really enjoy them and I'm loving trying loads of new things and doing my own cooking. The only things that can stop me now are eating out/take aways. If I'm eating home cooked food I know I'll be ok!
I've also been a bit on/off with exercise as the weeks I have done a lot I seem to have had small losses every time.
I would like to go swimming regularly (when I dare get in a swimsuit!) but got a way to go for that yet!
xxx

Thanks Gail I am :) I am really pleased with how things are going so far.
I am so so suprised at myself because sticking to something is usually sooo not me!
I'm really happy with the foods that I'm eating, I really enjoy them and I'm loving trying loads of new things and doing my own cooking. The only things that can stop me now are eating out/take aways. If I'm eating home cooked food I know I'll be ok!
I've also been a bit on/off with exercise as the weeks I have done a lot I seem to have had small losses every time.
I would like to go swimming regularly (when I dare get in a swimsuit!) but got a way to go for that yet!
xxx

Sounds fantastic. You should be pleased.

You sound just like me - I never ever thought I'd stick to something. Didn't even start SW seriously thinking it would work. Just thought I'd try it because I had friends/colleagues who were doing it and seeing great results. And now look ! I still don't really believe it. You will be there soon but even now you are seeing great results and no doubt feeling the changes already. I am just pleased for you :D

Gail x

Yeah! Before I started SW seriously I had just about given up and put myself down to a life of being bigger forever. I'm still not sure what changed but it did and I just became really determined. And now that I've convinced myself I can do it, I don't want to let myself down!

Thanks so much for your comments Gail, they are always so lovely and encouraging and it's truly inspiring to see how well you're doing!!

xxx

lucyolivia said:
Yeah! Before I started SW seriously I had just about given up and put myself down to a life of being bigger forever. I'm still not sure what changed but it did and I just became really determined. And now that I've convinced myself I can do it, I don't want to let myself down!

Thanks so much for your comments Gail, they are always so lovely and encouraging and it's truly inspiring to see how well you're doing!!

xxx

That quote could have been written by me :). I love reading other people's posts when you feel that could have been you writing it.

Thanks for your lovely comments too. I still can't quite believe my progress though - it just doesn't feel like me ! Bought some trousers today from Sainsburys. Wanted to buy a 16 because I just can't believe that I'm nearly a 14. I bought the 14's though and although they are a little tight (a lot of that is down to the fit/style) it was definitely the right choice. Wow. Can't wait to hear all your NSV's :)

Gail x

heeeeeeey all xxx
Weigh-in time on Thursday, I don't know why but I just have the feeling I've gained this week. I haven't been particularly bad but I have been really busy so haven't been having my three full meals a day.
I'm so scared to get a gain, I know it's silly as thats just the way it is and you can get it back off again, but I've been so proud of myself since Xmas so I think a gain would really get to me.
Fingers crossed its only a maintain if anything! x

Ooh, fingers crossed! I'm sure you won't have gained. Good luck! Xx

Back