The road to target!

lucyolivia

Hello everyone!

Thought I would start one of these diaries of my thoughts, feelings, food and everything in between!

My name is Lucy, I'm 23, I live in Sunderland and I'm on the Extra Easy plan. I have been to Slimming World on and off for, well, it must be around 2 years now, but only since Christmas on this attempt I have become serious about shifting the weight!

I have been hovvering around a size 16-20 for all my adult life and have finally had enough! I am going away to America at the beginning of July this year so I have something to work towards.

Eventually I would like to be a size 10-12, not sure how long that will take but I will get there one day!

Since the beginning of January I have lost 1 stone 3lbs, however saying that I have just got back from a weekend in Dublin and boy did I let myself go! haha. I have been good since I came back, so we shall see what the scales say come Thursday!

Today I made the Diet Coke chicken from the recipe thread and it was delicious! Had a wholemeal bun cut in half with Extra light Philadelphia and tomato on for tea. Very nice!

Well I will keep you all updated- if anyone reads that is, I do tend to ramble haha.

Lucy xxx

I think I may be officially in love with the wholemeal bun/extra light philly/tomato combo. Yummm! Just had it again for breakfast.

Going to be having spaghetti and meatballs (made from 1 syn sausages) for dinner and the smash pizza for tea. I have a cold so am craving comfort food today!

Hope you're all well x

Well its weigh-in tonight! I am expecting a gain but we will see!
I'm full of cold and dying for some kind of take-away junk food. Arghh must be strong!! haha

Good luck for WI - you may be in for a surprise :)

Thanks Laura and Lin, I was surprised- half a pound off! Not much but seen as I was expecting a gain I'm very pleased :D
x

Hey lucyolivia,

Well done on losing 0.5lb this week. Any loss is a good loss :)

Good luck for this week.

Gail x

Thanks Gail, hope you're having a good week :D

Plan for food today is;
Strawberries for breakfast,
Homemade carrot and coriander soup for lunch with a wholemeal roll
and pasta salad with tuna and sweetcorn for tea :D

If I get hungry in between I'll have some low fat supernoodles.
Hoping to keep syns to the bare minimum as I had a bit of naughty take-away last night! oops.
But I'm hoping to make up for it with exercise and being good all week :)

Lucy x

Well done on your loss, every little helps as a supermarket brand forever tells us!!

Just made some syn-free pancakes- wasn't too keen, reminded me too much of omlettes (but once I put some nutella and banana on they tasted good hehe).
Working midnight-4am tonight so going to make a mound of syn-free salt and vinegar crisps to munch on. Made some for my SW class this week they're great.
Use a vegetable peeler to slice potatoes as thin as you can, pat them dry and space them out on a plate sprayed with frylight. Pop them in the microwave for a couple of minutes and ta-da!
I bought some salt and vinegar flavoured salt from Crazy 4 Flavour - BaconSalt, MaltSalt, Eastern Spices, Baconnaise - Best Price, Best Service
Its fab!!

This was a godsend for me as I looove crisps and could eat them all day hehe
x

Hi Lucy,
Think I mite try these crisps ... they sound really nice and so easy to make. Thanks for the post xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lucyolivia said:
Just made some syn-free pancakes- wasn't too keen, reminded me too much of omlettes (but once I put some nutella and banana on they tasted good hehe).
Working midnight-4am tonight so going to make a mound of syn-free salt and vinegar crisps to munch on. Made some for my SW class this week they're great.
Use a vegetable peeler to slice potatoes as thin as you can, pat them dry and space them out on a plate sprayed with frylight. Pop them in the microwave for a couple of minutes and ta-da!
I bought some salt and vinegar flavoured salt from Crazy 4 Flavour - BaconSalt, MaltSalt, Eastern Spices, Baconnaise - Best Price, Best Service
Its fab!!

This was a godsend for me as I looove crisps and could eat them all day hehe
x

Hi! Good luck with your goal!

Just one thing - the "Slimming World crisps" are considered food abuse. They're ok for a treat every now and again, but can't be considered as free. If you do a search in the forum you'll see loads of posts about them. They're quite a controversial topic!

I have a pancake recipe that I'll be posting on my thread tomorrow. It's free, and is not just egg!

Have a great weekend x

Moooorning all!

Well its another day in Slimming-land and I'm wondering what to eat today. Had a wholemeal roll with extra light philly on for breakfast so was thinking some pasta maybe later, or some supernoodles.

Attempted some exercise yesterday (which basically involved me putting music on in my room and jumping around haha) and I will do some more today.
Anyone got any good exercise tips that you can do at home?

Have a great day! x

The Davina Body Buff DVD is excellent! Just ask Funcurls ;)

PS: pancake recipe posted on my thread!

Xx

Ooo I shall have to check it out, thankyou!

I did bad. I ate some KFC today. I totally wish I hadn't and I felt a bit sick after it. Aw whyyy whyyy did I do it? Arghhh so annoyed at myself! :(

x

lucyolivia said:
Ooo I shall have to check it out, thankyou!

I did bad. I ate some KFC today. I totally wish I hadn't and I felt a bit sick after it. Aw whyyy whyyy did I do it? Arghhh so annoyed at myself! :(

x

I know that feeling! I've been so good since I started, but slipped last week and had a cupcake! My guess is that was at least 15 syns and it wasn't even that nice! X

Yeah it wasn't worth the syns (too scared to even look up how many!). Going to do half an hour of exercise and at least I'll feel a little better about it.
Stupid kfccc!!! hahaha
x

Back