The road to target!

Ooh, what are your 1 syn sausages?

Oooh I've never tried those, I'll have to keep an eye out for them!
I use Tesco's cumberland sausages think they are called 'Lighter choices' or something like that. They are fab! You'd never think they were low-fat or anything x

Going to the cinema tonight so it's going to be a real test for me not to get some nachos. They are my fav and I know my boyfriend will be having some.
I'll take a tangerine but I will struggle tonight!
Wish me luck xxx

I've found an amazing alternative to nachos!!!! Woo!
Boiled sheets of lasanga(sp?) cut up then put in the oven with frylight and salt on.
Really crispy and I can't wait to have them with melted cheese, jalapenos, my homemade salsa (tinned chopped toms, chilli, salt, pepper, galic and onion) and total 0% yoghurt (replacement for sour cream)

Yaaaay :D hello nachos!!

Hi Lucy,

Hope the cinema was good. Hope you managed to stick to your target of avoiding the nacho's. IF so, really well done.

Be a little bit careful of the lasagne nacho's - I think (from my reading here) that they should be synned because they are considered 'food abuse' ! The reasoning behind that is that it's easy to overeat them. However they do sound yummy so I might try them sometime.

Hope you're having a good week - it sounds like it :)

Gail x

Hi Gail,
Hope you've had a fab weekend!
Yeah I've seen about the food abuse thing, I won't go crazy on them but I'm over the moon that nachos aren't completely off the menu for me :) So I can have them every so often without too much guilt :D

xxx

Oh yes, definitely have the stuff that you miss. For me, the fact that there is nothing that you 'can't' have on this plan is what keeps me going at it. It has taken away most of the food related guilt that I had before SW which means that I enjoy my food more too :)

Enjoy :D

Gail x

Hi all :D Hope you're all having a faaabulous slimming-world day!
Had one of my SW favourites today; SW chilli on skin-on potatoe wedges with my healthy extra portion of cheese grated on with some fromage frais. Yum yum! :D
Only 3 more days till weigh in! Fingers crossed for that stone and a half xx

Hellooo everyone!

I am having SW chips with beans and cheese today yummmm! Just waiting for the chips to cook now...wish they didn't take so long :/

I really need to get more superfree in my diet...I eat a lot of fruit but I think I need to go mad on salads.

Well thats my thoughts so far for today! xx

If you're struggling with the 1/3 superfree, maybe you should look at having more green/red days throughout the week? Just an idea! PS - over 20lb since Feb 10th is amazing! Well done! x

Ooo yeah it's worth a try. I need to get my head around green/original plans as I've just got carried away with extra easy!

1lb off today so got my 1 stone and a half award! Woo!
Wished it had been a bit more but at least I got my new certificate for my fridge! haha
Hope you've all had a good week xxx

Hi everyone!
Hope you've all had a greeeat week!
Sitting down to try and make a meal plan for the week, this is the first time I have done this so lets just see if I stick to it!

I think I need more varied breakfasts as all I will have is either fruit or cooked breakkie.
Hmmmm....

Have a lovely weekend xxx

Ps; I have heard from several people at my group and seen from my own experience that weeks when I do a lot of exercise I get small losses/if losses at all. This week our consultant said that she found that this was the case for some people but wasn't for others. Anyone else found this? x

lucyolivia said:
Ooo yeah it's worth a try. I need to get my head around green/original plans as I've just got carried away with extra easy!

1lb off today so got my 1 stone and a half award! Woo!
Wished it had been a bit more but at least I got my new certificate for my fridge! haha
Hope you've all had a good week xxx

Well done. I'm delighted for you. A lb is a lb and it all adds up.

Gail x

Thanks so much gail :D Hope you're well!

Well I decided to try and be organised this week so I have a meal plan for the week.
It goes as follows;
SATURDAY;
B- Fruit salad (had)
L- Chicken and salad sandwich in wholemeal roll with packet of french fries
D- Homemade SW chilli with potato wedges

SUNDAY;
B- 1 syn sausage, beans, mushrooms
L- Chicken sandwich + snackajacks (work all weekend hence the quick+easy lunchs)
D- Chicken and mushroom pasta

MONDAY;
B- Fruit salad
L- Chicken and feta salad
D- SW Burgers with salad and chips

TUESDAY;
B- Omelette
L- Tuna Salad
D- Rice with coriander sauce (my mams recipe- really nice!)

WEDNESDAY;
B- Fruit salad
L- SW Chips and beans
D- Spaghetti carbonara

THURSDAY;
B- Fruit salad
L- Whatever my mam is serving! haha
D- " "

FRIDAY;
B- Cooked breakfast
L- Sweet and sour chicken + rice
D- Smash poizza

lets see if I can stick to it! xxx

2nd day in- sticking to it so far! Except slept in this morning so missed breakkie.
Think I'm going to plan every week!
Just gotta see what the scales say!
xx

Hi everyone! how we all doing?

My cousin popped round today who I hadn't seen in a few months and she commented that she could really tell I'd lost so thumbs up! ...Just waiting to notice the differences myself- I'm hoping after 2 stone I start to notice changes :D

x

Excellent news! Looks like your meal planning is going well, and it's just fantastic when people notice that you've lost weight! x

Thanks sausage! :D

Last couple of days have been a bit allover the place. My best friend/housemate's boyfriend of six years has just broken up with her and shes heartbroken so been trying to keep her busy.
Taking her out to the beach today and she wants to get an ice cream sundae- I hope I can resist!

Hope you're all having a good week xx

Back