The road to target!

1lb off this week, another 1.5lbs to 3 stone. Taking its time haha. I know what I need to do though, keep my bread to only twice a week again, eat enough and have a variety of different new meals.
Sorry I haven't had time to check in on others threads been so busy that I just gotta update and dash.
Starting work soon, but I hope you are all well and doing great :D as I'm sure you will be!
xxxxxxx

Another 1lb off this week. only 0.5 to three stone corr its dragging. I havent got the right attitude at the moment, feeling all sluggish and lazy. I need to kickstart myself back into it!!
4 more weigh ins till holiday! Would be great if I could get another half stone off!
x

Well done you! Everyone goes through stages of really slow losses and you'll probably find that in a couple of weeks it'll just drop off! You have done so well and I know how those slow losses make you feel like it's just not working but the trick is to stay positive and stay on plan. You're doins brilliantly! xx

Thanks hun :) Got 1.5 off this week. Finally got the 3 stone award! wahoo!
Wow look at you, you are doing fab!! Keep it up love :D
Thanks for the support, I just need to step up my exercise and get 'in the zone' a bit more haha.
hope you're all well :)
3 more weigh-ins till America :D x

Back