The road to target

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by steppyhen, 9 September 2011 Social URL.

1. steppyhen

steppyhen New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    So here is my first post for my diary!

A bit of background I guess. I'm Steve and I'm 28, and over the past 3-4 years I kinda just let myself go a little, didn't care what I was eating, ate a lot of junk food, did little/no exercise. Soon enough the pounds piled on, and before long I was looking in the mirror at someone I didn't really recognise. I saw photos of myself and realised this isn't what I want, and decided to do something about it.

I am now on Slimming World, having joined on the 1st June 2011. I am currently 14 weeks in, and so far have lost 1 stone 4½ pounds :)

I am really pleased so far, and with 12 pounds to go to hit target, I should be there early November :)

However, last night I went to Frankie & Benny's and treated myself to a burger which I have not had in such a long time, I couldn't resist! I used flexi syns last night, so I'm not *too* concerned, and I've hardly had any syns this week. I enjoyed my night out and sometimes I think you have to do that in order to carry on.

Back on plan today, and off to the gym tonight.

I will write in my diary my progress, and fingers crossed! :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Size 16 Will Do

Size 16 Will Do Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done so far and good luck x
  4. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Doing well, good luck and keep posting :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.