The roller coaster diet food diary

Quorn kievs hun. We do have a morrisons but I tend to shop either online or at aldi as I don't drive so it's a bugger to get to. Might see if I can drag OH at weekend though and see if they have them offer or not! At least they weren't too bad syn wise!

Just checked my supermarket app and there are still on offer at the moment :)

Another delicious tea :)

Birds eye fish chargrills (2x 0.5 syns) cubed potato and sweet potato cooked in the oven, sugar snap peas and leeks

image-3806105261.jpg

A lot of people have been talking in my group about quark mixed with options so I though I would try it tonight... Salted caramel options 1.5 syns. It's ok... Quite puddingy...

image-2080450598.jpg

Attachments

• image-3040606452.jpg
    image-3040606452.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 31
I feel much more relaxed tonight... I have been away from home since Saturday, my other half has done most of the cooking under my guidance. He has done well but I am a bit of a control freak...

So good for tomorrow prepared... And relax!

Breakfast - magic porridge (Hexb oats) 2 x miller light greek lemon (1 syn) and frozen raspberries.

Lunch - corned beef hash with beans (3 syns) and mangetout

Snacks - got a banana and several plums and taking an emergency 2 finger kitkat.

So at worst 8.5 syns at work and can have up to 20 per day

Hexa - skimmed milk for coffee

image-2617514196.jpg

Tea - tuna steak marinated in lemon juice, soy and garlic on a huge bed of courgetti, sugar snap peas and mixed peppers.

I am a carb fiend but this was delicious even with no carbs and I'm stuffed!!!

Hello...

Another good day today :)

B - magic porridge with lemon muller Greek (0.5 syns) raspberries and persimmon. Banana.

Lunch - corned beef hash, baked beans, sweet potato and mangetout (4 syns). 2 yellow plums

Tea - mince with mushrooms and onions cooked in fajita spice served on baby gem lettuce

Snacks - a pear, 3 Percy pigs (4.5) cadburys mini toll (6 I think)

Hexa - skimmed milk for coffee

image-534983631.jpg

Ive been to Tesco tonight to stock up on veggies, especially frozen sugar snap peas and courgettes. Also got a pork joint got pulled pork at the weekend.

Kind of decided that during the week for my evening meal I will try and avoid carbs. Managed it last night and tonight and not hungry. I tend to eat late and don't have time to get hungry before I go to bed. Will see how it goes :)

3lb off this week so 9lb in 2 weeks :)

Pulled pork for tea tonight with sweet potato wedges and mountains of veg... It's selling good!

Will be sharing a bottle of prosecco too!

Well done on the loss! pulled pork sounds good too

It was really nice... Few tweaks I'd make if I didn't again but I'm glad I tried it!

Not a bad weekend food wise...

We did have ice cream both sat night and tonight, but in the past we would have shared the full tub in one sitting and it lasted both...

Nice cooked breakfast this morning, all on plan.

Batchelors pasta and sauce - macaroni with whole grain mustard mixed it.. Just half a pack with a big salad

Tea - roast beef dinner, roasties with fry light and loads of veg. Syns for the gravy.. 4 tea spoons of granules for the whole jug so 2 syns I think...

Had 3 mini eggs so I'm thinking I've used most of my syns for the day... Back to counting properly tomorrow!

image-877780632.jpg

Good on making the ice-cream last! :D Roast dinner looks lush! need to make one again myself soon :)

Left over roast to reheat for lunch at work tomorrow... I'll be snoozing at my desk in the afternoon!

Hello... Where does the weekend go??! Least just a 4 day week this week :)

Breakfast - magic porridge.. Hexa oats, frozen berries and we yog and lots of blueberries.

S - 2 finger kit Kat 5.5 syns and a banana

Lunch - roast beef, new potatoes and mangetout and gravy 3 syns. 2 yellow plums

Got a giant pear for this afternoon and a couple more plums

Not sure what's for tea.. Got pulled pork to use and mince in the fridge... Still avoiding carbs in the evening...

image-520381766.jpg

My pancake...

2 eggs mixed with a banana and a dash of alpro choc milk. Topped with quark mixed with options.

Technically a tweak however it was delicious and a one off :)

Not bad day today

B - wholemeal toast (Hexb) 25g cracked black pepper cream cheese (2 syns) fruit salad - plums, mango, kiwi and Orange

S - 2 x biscuits (6 syns)

L - salad, noodles, pulled pork, bbq sauce (1 syn)

S - 25g phileas fog Shanghai crackers (5 syns)

T - roast veg and home made burgers bbq sauce (1 syn)

Total syns 15

image-3647788946.jpg

Back