The Roller coaster has arrived at it's destination

Really really well done! I know exactly how you're feeling - hubby and I reached our target weights on the same day just 16 weeks ago!

BUT, and I don't want to put a dampener in any way on what you've achieved, which is terrific, but STAYING at target is your next challenge, as we know only too well!

I'm so lucky that hubby is keen to keep going to class - never thought he would - and boy, do I need that help and inspiration, along with all the support I find on here. We've just come back from 3 weeks super holiday in the West Country, you know, the home of the cream tea, and I only JUST scraped in at 3 pounds over target this week. Still, as I've been known to put on 1/2 a stone in one week in the past...

So very best of luck with your continuing journey (and apologies if others have already posted remarks like this - I'm soooo slow at posting, you've often moved on - or if others feel that it is inappropriate to make such comments at this time).

As the others have said, you look fantastic, and I really do want you to stay that way!

Thanks again everyone.
Roz congratulations too, to both of you.:553: You holiday sounds great and you did really well with only 3lbs.I know what you mean about staying at target now, this is for life so I have to keep it up. Old habits die hard but im doing my best to fight them. One thing I have promised myself is that I will not buy any bigger clothes again. If my clothes feel tight then it's time to act again. Thank you for your advice

Back