The Room 101 Thread...

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Banish all things that annoy you intently in this thread.

I will start with Citylink delivery company! I swear blind they monitor my water pipe into my house and as soon as I am in the shower they run to the door, put a yellow card through and then screech off the drive. Then they laugh as they know I have to drive 45 minutes to their depot where they will have finished work early and hence I won't get my firebox parcel until Tuesday.

So Citylink goes into room 101....

Any more ?

With you on that one Mike.

I'll add those screaming shoplifting alarm thinging in shop doorways. If they don't scream at me going in, they get me coming out! Wonder if they work when someone nicks something aswell?

With you on that one Mike.

I'll add those screaming shoplifting alarm thinging in shop doorways. If they don't scream at me going in, they get me coming out! Wonder if they work when someone nicks something aswell?

LMAO! Oh yes!! Our local Tesco one goes off everytime I go in the shop, the poor people who get beeped look so guilty!

I will limit my myself to two room 101 subjects that annoy me as I fear this reply would be never ending and would take me a long time to write if I wrote about everything that annoys me (Think I'm becoming a grumpy old woman!!)

Ok, I just hate drivers that don't indicate, I mean, mind reading isnt on my CV unfortunately and I'm so sick of constantly having to second guess where the car coming towards me is going!!!

To top it all of, you get some that F and blind at me when I'm stationary and theyre in the lane to go straight over so i start out and then they come straight at me!!!

Also, my sister, shes gotta go in room 101. She phones me every day, sometimes 10 times a day and I swear to god, she must save her cups of teas till she phones me coz all I can hear, very loudly down the phone is "GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP" AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!

It actually makes my skin crawl and Ive said to her does she only start drinking when ive answered but she finds it terribly funny!!

Anyway, thats my rant over!!!

Ok, I just hate drivers that don't indicate, I mean, mind reading isnt on my CV unfortunately and I'm so sick of constantly having to second guess where the car coming towards me is going!!!

Those and drivers who think because theyve indicated they can do what ever they want and cut right infront of you! I hate that.

Oh and while we're (well I'm) on about drivers... those that insist on driving in the lane that we all know is about to close but they drive right up to the cones then force themselves in. Do they think we're all sitting in the traffic jam for a laugh? :mad:

Room 101 for them all!!

My biggest annoyance is restaurants whose vegetarian option is fish. Urgh! This annoys me so much. Do they think fish grow on trees? Trust me, if you were vegetarian you would understand the annoyance of turning up somewhere you had booked on the understanding that they served vegetarian food and then finding you can't have anything because they don't realise fish are dead animals too. :banghead:

Off to Room 101 for all of them!! :D

Dominos Pizaa has to go in here, they have opened one and are advertising all over, the leaflet I got through my door sucks.

I know its sad but I dont need that stuff through my door right now

smoking pregnant women and girls wearing strappy vests with their bra's on show, havent they heard of strappless bra's.

For me, its got to be those drivers who try to join a dual carriageway from a filter lane and think it is their automatic right to move in front of a car travelling at 50 mph who has to brake to avoid hitting him because he can't move into the fast lane because of overtaking cars!! It makes my blood boil. Or those drivers who think that just because they indicate on a motorway it gives them right of way in front of other cars. Or when driving on a fast road at the speed limit, or even over the speed limit, and a driver behind you starts flashing and honking for you to get out of the way. And those drivers who try to intimidate you by driving so close they are practically up your a**e!!! Oh I could go on and on and on.....

I would like to put all food in room 101......!
Oh and my fridge and kitchen cupboards. shops supermarkets and take aways....not much then really...lol

People who do not strap their children into their car seats ....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: It makes me soooooo angry.... do they not realise they are carrying precious cargo? They would be the first to complain if there was an accident and their child was hurt.... or worse..... what makes it worse is they are usually strapped in safely....grrr.....soooo angry:mad: :mad:

girls wearing strappy vests with their bra's on show, havent they heard of strappless bra's.
er I've heard of strapless bras but my boobs are too big heavy and droopy (thanks to weight loss) for the bras to be any use. I will be wearing strappy vests in the summer (cos I can now) and will be wearing a proper bra with it (cos I need to)

er I've heard of strapless bras but my boobs are too big heavy and droopy (thanks to weight loss) for the bras to be any use. I will be wearing strappy vests in the summer (cos I can now) and will be wearing a proper bra with it (cos I need to)

Nikki - I'm with you on this one hun!! I wore vest tops last summer and I think as long as the bra strap is clean and reasonable thin and pretty it's OK..... wouldn't wear a 'muscle back' type vest with a bra though.... I personally think a bit of 'nice' bra strap is quite sexy......

People who think they can do my job because they read the health and fitness advice in Bella. Also, entitlement b*tches.

I would like to add food adverts from tv cos everything looks desirable at the moment and my size 22 clothes very very soon:p !!! Sarahxx

People who think they can do my job because they read the health and fitness advice in Bella.

Sorry Kate but that made me smile - I can imagine how annoying it is though, just sounded funny :)

what a great thread

For the time being, I would like to put 2 things in room 101, I am sure I will be back with more later on ...

1) all selfish, ignorant people who park their car so badly they end up taking 2 spaces - really makes me angry !!
1230.gif

2) the recent Orange network advert with the song "Let me call you sweetheart" - hate it!, hate it!, hate it!
1230.gif

Monday mornings.....nuff said!

Back