The same 2 stones :(

claire30

Banned
Since Febrauary I've been trying to lose and it's now 6th June :( I get so far and give up.
I couldn't sleep last night thinking about my weight, and to why I can't stick to a VLCD anymore.

Summer holiday in August and I'm playing around its so embrassing. I was going to calorie count starting today but I know I will eat for England and can't risk gaining anymore weight.

So here goes SS day 1 I hope I can get through the day without cheating I might go to New look and try on clothes that don't fit me ;) lol

Anybody else starting this week? :) Claire. Xx

Hey hun I'm on day 2, I kno what u mean- I did cd successfully last year- but came off- have kept weight off (other than 6lbs) but want to lose more is my bmi is 29- I have re started over & over since then, but always caved by teatime... Ate healthily for a few days then went back to my old ways :-(

this time I feel so so different- failure isn't an option, I need to do this once and for all. I'm lucky that ive only got 2st to go to target, after that I'm gonna join weight watchers n set new target of 1/2stone which will lead me to a healthy way of life

Its all about being in the right mind set to be honest..
I'm on week 14 now...
I started at 20 stone 8lb and now i'm 17 stone exactly (hopefully be in the 16's on friday)
I did Cambridge in 2008, lost 4 stone in just over 2 months but gave up because i purely wasn't in the right mind set at all and i didn't
realise how much weight i had lost, so it was easy to put it all back on again.
Stay focussed, find things that keep you motivated such as your favourite clothes websites, have bubble baths, listen to music, stay busy!

Thank you ladies for your reply I have 10 weeks till my hoilday eeek plenty of time. Time for my banana terta now.. :)
And yes it is all about the mindset good luck wannabefitatthirty :) keep me updated x

Its not about how long it takes to get there, its about getting there in the end. We all have different journeys, different paths and different perspectives. Good luck :) x

Back