The Scales that refuse to move

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by Anon, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Anon

Anon Member

Hi all,

Bit of advice needed...

I've been on the lemon detox 'diet' for the last month (basically from the 1st June) and lost 2 stone, but haven't lost a single pound for over a week now (since the beginning of July)

My routine has remained the same since day 1, I run for about 30 minutes every single day come rain or shine, even with a heavy rucksack on my back and stick to the lemon detox mixture religiously. I actually came off it for last 3 days to give Exante a try as I thought my body was perhaps getting too used to the lemon detox but it's had no effect whatsoever on my weight loss

I'm absolutely devastated as I've still got 2 stone to lose that I hoped I could shed by the beginning of August, does anyone have any advice as to what I'm doing wrong all of a sudden or what I could change to continue the weight loss? Surely adding more exercise would potentially put my body into starvation mode?

Btw, I'm a 31 year old male

Last edited: 9 July 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fairygirl

fairygirl Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10.63%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hi Anon,

I've been doing a bit of research on this as looking for a detox to do for a couple of weeks and this seems like the ideal one.

From the blogs I've read, there were quite a few who were experiencing the same thing after being on it for more than 30 days so they reduced the amount of maple by half for a while and that seemed to work.

Good luck with it and lets know how you get on! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.