The scales...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RugbyGirl, 28 April 2009 Social URL.

1. RugbyGirl

RugbyGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    I know I shouldnt do it, but it is 2 days before my weigh in, I have been 100% good, and I jumped on the scales....to my horror, it appears I have put on 3lbs.....its not my TOTM, what is going on.

I spoke to a friend who said that my body may be in shock from the 'crash diet' and is desperately holding onto everything. Is this right? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey
    Dont worry hon....... If your sticking to it I promise you it will come off.. Are your scales the same as your cdcs..
    I did this last week and was driving myself mad hopping on and off and I still lost 2lbs even though mine didnt show.. and you still have 2 days till wi...
    Chin up .. x

4. x89amandax

x89amandax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Last night my scales showed id put on 6lbs! but when i weighed today its back down again I think it might be due to the water we consume dont stress my weigh ins tomorrow and im just as worried but its silly worrying over it :)

5. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    you weigh different during the day, due to water, toilet visits etc! don't do it!!! i am 1 week through my 2 week challenge not to weigh myself as i was a serial scale hopper, and it really takes the pressure off not to rely on the numbers

6. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Step away from the scales......

They are very very naughty & will just try & scare you. If you've been 100% the weight will come off, sometimes not when you expect it too, but it will go.

7. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    <runs off with rugbygirl's scales............... lol xx I'm getting quite a large collection now....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.