The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

Today, i had a yummy gorgeous veg stew at my mums, its all veg,parsnip,suede,potato,carrot,onion,runner beans,barley,veg stock cube..was really yummy..i forgot to take the tablet with me so i didnt take it,but i dont think what i ate had a huge fat content.

my official weigh in day is monday morning,but ive been dying to get on the scales all week so i thought,its sunday its just a few hours so i weighed and ive

10lbs in my first week!!!!!

im soooooooo over the moon right now!! :D

im dying to know your first week weigh in.... come on.... dont keep us in suspence anymroe!

Monday morning official weigh in and the scales didnt lie yesterday,ive lost the 10 lbs :D

im soooooo happy about that,i wouldve been happy with 3 or 4 in my first week,but 10lbs,i dont know ive done it, but its give me the motivation to keep on. :)

i just hope i dont let myself down next week..i dont think its going to be as big a loss but if i could loose 4 lbs to make it a nice even round stone then i might just go a bit crazy with happiness lol :D

Last edited:
well im chuffed for you love...
but please dont be too dissapointed if it doesnt stay like that....
i hope it does though... :)

Bunny, interesting to see you have also been feeling cold and had headaches as I have also felt the same way. Assume it's a side effect of the pills or from dropping calories?

Hi Kes,i know what you mean,i dont think i'll have a loss like that again,i think it was just my body going whoa, whats going on 'ere lol!!

im hoping for a 4lb loss this week,just to make it a even stone loss,would be happy with 3 lb loss though,although i'll be surprised if i loose anything this week...

ive not cheated,ive been under allowances and for some stupid reason i got on the scales last night and double checked this morning and ive put 2 pounds on!! :mad:

dont know how or why but im not happy about it,i wish i hadnt weighed now,not getting back on til monday!

ive got a bad chesty cough and everytime im moving im just coughing mad so my exercise that i was going to do this week has gone on the back burner til next week :(

time to get sorted,im off to the mow the lawns, trying melt those 2 pounds off!

Hi down size me...i think i was cold all last week as it was generally a cold week, however i looked into the tiredness,and that can be a side effect of the xenical... im not feeling any abnormal tiredness now.

i do have a bad chest though along with my 2 boys, must be that time of year and today its really mild :rolleyes:

my lawns are wet but theyre looking more like the amazon by the day so im going to brave it and mow them..fingers crossed i dont fry myself at the same time lol!!

well im still alive and kicking,i didnt blow myself to smithereens lol! ive mowed the lawn and did some weeding, i feel in a much better mood now.:)

ive had a strawberry measure up shake for breakfast and ive just had the chocolate one for lunch.the chocolate one was a bit nicer.going to get some more tomorrow when i go shopping.

got just dance game for the wii on monday,hoping to have a boogie with that tomorrow,hopfully the spluttering wont be as bad :D

what are the shakes you are havign... never heard of them

glad you are still alive and kicking..
and all im going to say is dont weigh inbetween weeks!!! lol
(this coming from the girl who doesnt nothing but weigh every morning and night and inbetween!!)

Theyre called measure up Kes, from asda.theyre asdas own version of slim fast,theyre a bit cheaper they do ready made and in a tub to make up. the chocolate one is a lot nicer than slim fasts.

im eating breakie and lunch,but sometimes i feel like im forcing myself to eat so,i would rather have a shake..i think it might help to change now and again,keep my body on its toes ;)

ahhh i see.... i had heard of the tescos one. but not asda!
i used to do slim fast so know all about it, and trying to feed yourself sometimes... so yeah...

but it is good to mix it up a bit... soup is another thing i liked... just a cup of soup or seomthing like that.

im not a huge fan of soup, i do like the heinz chunky veg soup,its got a bit more to it.

im emailing a cd counsellor just to see what she says, advice etc really.

im happy with the xenical and what im eating,i dont feel like im missing out at all and quite happy to stick as i am but the thing with me is,if i dont loose a good bulk of weight quite quick it doesnt keep me motivated if that makes sense..if i could loose a few stone quickly then settle down to a few pounds a week i would be happy with that..plus i dont have time on my side as such, ive got bad joints and my knee is really quite bad,and until some weight comes off they cant investigate,or should i say wont investigate fully..:rolleyes:

bit of a ramble there! :D

i know the feeling about time not being on your side..... hence why i am doing cd...
i too was very happy losing it the way i was. 2-3lbs a week pretty much up until juneish... then it stopped. hence why i have taken such drastic measures to get it off quick...
so if quick is what you wnat. and you can handle not eating then try it see how you go.

Hi Kes,im still waiting for replies to my emails that i sent out.

i think im stick with the xenical rules for another couple of weeks and see what the losses look like first.. not eating could be a bit hard i think,i could manage morning and lunch time..its around 5pm that i might start feeling it...

would replacing all my meals with slim fast shakes be roughly the same as cd? i already have some shakes and powders and could do a trial with that :rolleyes:

I havent wrote much here as the last few days as ive just felt a bit urgh...ive still got a bad annoying cough, i need antibiotics i just can be bothered to go at the moment.. ive pulled my chest with all the coughing :sigh:

ive had no slip ups and ate within the rules and below the allowances,so im really pleased with that. on wednesday i had 2 meal replacement shakes and i didnt have any snakes in between either and i didnt feel hungry until dinner time... i think my stomach must be adjusting well to smaller meals and no rubbish as im not feeling as hungry around lunch time now,im having to clock watch a bit so i eat at the right time,if i eat too early then i want my dinner a bit earlier which isnt good for me, when i got into a bad habit of watching tv while filling my face :D

asda have the activia snack pots on offer at 20p each instead of 64p, i havent had them before,but i got a vanilla and a cherry and theyre really yummy and quite a lot in the pot.. i had a vanilla one last night and a banana which i dunked in the pot..yum :)

going to nip to asda in the morning and get some more if theres any left.

i did some exercise today, half an hour of just dance wii game and it was a lot of fun!! a lot more than i expected,i could have done a bit more,but i wanted to do half an hour of wii sports too.
i really fancy getting the wii fit,but i think im going to wait until christmas and get it for myself and my eldest lad.

hoping that my efforts are reflected on those scales come monday morning *gulp*

bunny - I managed to lose weight with slimfast. The problem was I often felt very sweaty due to the massive amount of sugar in them - they also damaged my teeth quite a lot again due to the sugar! Not sure if there is a lower sugar alternative.

I remember doing slimfast a few years ago, i lost a bit of weight then when i ate again i put it all back on thats the down side to liquid diets.... but

this time,im wanting to things properly more than ever so i could use it or cd to shed a lot of weight then add the food gradually in...

its all a bit confusing at times,like trying to do it all right. all i know is that this weight has to go and i want it gone :D

i have had asdas own version and theyre really nice, must pick a few up tomorrow :)

i wouldnt recomend the slim fast shakes 3 times a day. they are not designed to be a tfr... so i would look into cd or something similar that is designed for total replacement if that is what you were thinking.

they dont have all the nurtients that you need to have in a day (hence why you have a 600 cal healty meal to get the rest..)

see how you go for a little longer...
you could always speak to a cdc or similar to see about a higher plan, (like a slim fast plan..) but as the cd packs have less cals in them than a slim fast shake, the total cals would be lower.... if you get what i mean...
:) chin up hun. we are all here for you!

Feeling a bit down at the moment,its the weather i think.. i love the autumn and winter,getting all warm and snuggly,but the cold gets into my joints and it can hurt a bit..my arm hurts today, but thats down to air punching on just dance game lol...fun though :)

im finding things ok at the moment..ive had 2 shakes today (asda's range) feeling good :) i had 2 yesterday, they seem to be doing the trick, eating breakie doesnt always suit me,and im drinking 1.5 litres of volvic a day which i feel good for :D

cant believe september has almost gone :eek:

Back