The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

ooh and as a bonus...my orange bright top ups prize cam today....a huge set of playing cards :D

things like brown rice have a lower carb value (i think..) check out a low GI diet..... its what i have to kinda stick to when ive finished with Cambridge, so we can learn together

aw thanks Kes :)

the last thing i want is to put weight back on because of carbs...:(

i'll do some research this afternoon :D

You can often find GI diet books in the charity shop - quite often see them there!

yes gi books are very common everywhere....

how are you getting ont this weekend?
is it weigh day tomorrow?

Hi Kes, yep weigh in day in the morning... i'd love 3lb loss that makes it a even 20lb gone but,i think with 5lb off last week it could be low...ive been good though all week,no slips ups :)

my little lad sat next to me the other day with a bag of m&m's and he offered me one and i said no thanks hun,mommy doesnt like chocolate :eek::eek:

i came face to face with a double decker today lol...really wanted it...but i didnt :)

going to have my dinner now,nuked potato,rice and a bit of 50% less fat chicken and mayo filler,its in the rules and quite low,just to make the potato a bit moist.

im eating late as it keeps from eating later on while watching tv,but i think i should change that a bit :rolleyes:

Good luck for your weigh in tomorow hun and a pat on the back for turning away chocolate! My little girl is the same always wanting to share her food and when I say no thanks she says can you not have this on your diet, bless her.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorow hun and a pat on the back for turning away chocolate! My little girl is the same always wanting to share her food and when I say no thanks she says can you not have this on your diet, bless her.

awww thats so sweet! ive been offered a rolo and i had to turn it down,and they all had a fresh fruit scone yesterday and i sat there with my water :)

Ive weighed in and ive put 1lb on!! :mad::mad::mad:

im really not happy,i expected a low loss this week but never a lb on..ive been so good and everything,obviously not good enough,so now ive got to work much harder to get that pound off and make a difference this week.

a part of you wonders if its all worth it when you see that pound on,but for the first time in gawd knows how many diets ive made a decision to not be this person anymore and whatever my idiot of a body throws at me,im just gonna fight harder back!

i have to do this!!!!

im under my allowances of fat,and i know im fine there with the rules,im under with the carbs too..but..im eating more carbs now then i did before dieting...

going to go to the library tomorrow get some gi books,if theres a good one i'll look out for it in the shops.

im finding im not exercising enough, on days ive got to go out in the morning,i dont get in til early afternoon,i have a shake,housework then the kids are back from school and it seems some days im not exercising but just doing housework, so..

ive got to exercise everyday,and find a way to fit it in.

im giving myself a few more weeks and if im not happy i'll contine the xenical but change to cd...have to do some research :rolleyes:

GRRRR!!! :argh:

:banghead: so my emails to the 2 cdc's weeks ago still havent been replied to,so i emailed the main whatever,i just wanted to know a couple of things,no biggy...so the woman on the phone,gives me numbers for 2 local cds's to contact,she'll said they'll come around etc...i had already explained i didnt want anyone coming round....

so ive emailed them,to see what they say.

i dont want to meet with anyone as i'll feel like ive got to change then,and i hate to waste peoples time..one simple email is all i need,but oh noooooo!!!

ive got one on me today.. i'll go and take it out on my hoover :D

Bunny good on you having the fighting attitude! Maybe go to your higher end of the fat allowence but still within rules - the more fat you eat the more xencial will take away and reduce the calories you absorb.

ooh the kids have come home from school with rolos...i'll just grab a tissue for the drool lol

its just clicked that ive not had any chocolate in 4 weeks! :eek::eek: the time has shot by!

Breakie..measure up shake
Lunch.. measure up shake

the ready to drink shakes are a lot nicer than making them yourself..im using the hand blender to mix it up good and its making it really thick...:(

not sure about dinner yet,going to have it a bit earlier i think.

exercise
30 mins of my fitness coach cardio
just dance 30 mins
wii tennis 20 mins

:)Tomorrows plan..
breakie
shopping,library..home exercise!
got to do some research on these carbs.

finally had a email from a cdc,£39.90 for a weeks worth or cambridge meals 3 a day or
£26 for 2 cambridge a day and a meal from their recipes.

definitely cant take the xenical with the cambridge on the low plans..havent made a decision yet,dont want to give up on the blueys yet,we'll see how i go..

feel free to ask me any questions you may have. :)
im happy to answer anything.. :)

feel free to ask me any questions you may have. :)
im happy to answer anything.. :)

thanks Kes,youre fabulous....youre like the diet master :)

aunt flow came to town this morning,so i feel quite crampy,a bit more than usual. dont think i can face the cardio later,might do some really stretching instead. :)

Im feeling better about the weigh in yesterday morning,so maybe it was due to totm...be keeing a check on that for next time..hopefully have a good loss this week.

cant believe how crampy i am,wont be out long today,want to get home to my pj's :)

Last edited:
i wish i could stay in my pjs..:(
glad you are feeling better about the weigh in.... as you shouldnt let it get to you....

if you are feeling more crampy than usual try and drink some more... try more warm drinks if you can.. it will help you feel better!!!

I didnt exercise yesterday and i just cant seem to get myself going to do it today.. i think this totm thing doesnt go well with exercise,plus im really cold!

i might have another exercise free day today and do all the housework upstairs and sort through my clothes..

ive wanted to sort through them for a weeks now,ive got sooo many things in a variety of different sizes i dont know whats,what....yes i think i'll do that.. :D

Have fun sorting out your clothes!

Back