The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

Hiya Kes,im alright...going to do this week,using the 2 shakes then a main meal,snacks of fruit and yoghurt if i need it,then see how things look next monday

ive emailed 2 cdc's for my area and ive had no reply yet, unless their email has changed. going to email the main website tomorrow,just want some advice really..got a tony fergerson leaflet from boots,going to look that up later.

im cold today, mind you i am still going around in just a short sleeved top....:D

get that jumper on!!!!

i emailed loads of cdc, and they took a while to get back.. so give it time...
if not pm me and i can ask any questions you want to me cdc and see where you go from there to get the answers you want quicker...

thanks Kes,may take you up on that if ive not heard anything by next week... :)

would you adam and eve it, ive woke uo today with a full blown cold :( ive still got this bad chest from last week, if ive still got it when i got for my check up next week i'll get the doc to have a listen in..and im really cold now

have been doing well food wise, 2 shakes and a main meal for the last few days,yoghurts and fruit for snacks.. feel realy good for the first time in ages, well less sluggish anyway lol!

cant believe its friday tomorrow,the week has gone sooooo quick, love the weekend,despite having to suffer the ex for an hour,thats another story... ;)

havent exercised today,had to go out and dont feel like it today,will make up tomorrow..got to start getting into this exercise business!!

you have to make sure you are feeling better befor throwing yourself at exercise!!!!

i know what you mean about this week going really quickly.. cant believe it... good luck with the ex!!!

i set up the profile on my fitness coach this morning,i dont think i got the measurements right,so im going to re do them on monday. i did the warm up and then 15 min work out,which wasnt too bad, i didnt do the jumping up and down,cos i dont think thats a good idea at the moment with my knee etc.....hoping that when the weight starts shifting i get do more jumping with ease.

cant believe how quick this year is going,and christmas is sooooo close,didnt notice how close til i looked at my ticker this morning!..its scary!!

why does the cold weather make you want to eat?! lol :)

because you get warmer when you eat.. something about your body working or something. (someone do a better explination than me please...) lol

i know i cant believe we are going away in 11 weeks or is it 10... i dont know! eeeeekkkk

Well i escaped seeing the awful ex this weekend, is was so badly raining that lad wouldve been soaked to the bone by the time we'd got there...we just had a quick phone call, which is soooo much better than seeing him...what on earth was i thinking with him :confused:

well ive not posted a lot here as ive been using my fitness pal to keep track of the food and what im eating.. im doing well food wise...i had a quorn lasagne the other night,had a lot of fat but was under the allowance,dont think i will have it again, it didnt taste as nice.

ive lost 5lbs this week, thatbrings my total to 17lbs loss so far, im really pleased about that...ive got my first docs appointment on thursday, how shes happy with the losses.

ive done an hour on the wii today, my fitness coach and a bit of tennis, really starting to like this exercise lark!

i'd better get one with the rest of the day...cant believe how time flies :D

well done on the 5lbs! thats fab... you are doing such a good job!! keep it up!!

i did 40 mins on the wii today.. (not been on it for ages! lol)
hope you are ok, and im glad that you got to avoid the ex!

I still havent heard from cd! but i think im going to wait a bit and see what the losses are like over the next few weeks.

i didnt have any ready made shakes left for lunch so i had to mix my own,it was soooooo lumpy and a bit gross,im getting a hand blender tomorrow :)

I know its really early days yet,but lately ive been seriously thinking about having cosmetic surgery after ive lost the weight,i know im going to have loose skin,and i think that its better to have the loose skin and be healthy than have all the fat,but i think its going to get me down when i see myself with all the skin :(

i think i need to do some research and see whats what :rolleyes:

why is you reply to someones email and it takes forever for them to answer you back, so you call them....and theyre out! grrr!

Got porridge today, that are within the rules yeah!! :)

I also got a little pot of spicy veg cous cous...never tried cous cous before..thought i'd be adventurous ;)

Cous cous is lovely!

I gave up breastfeeding a few days before starting Xenical, due to that and losing weight my boobs are hanging really low! Have told DP I wasnt a boob job!

Bunnyhops how much weight do you have to lose? You might not even have loose skin. It does worry me aswell and I try to do things that might help it. I'm using my shake weight everyday and every night I smother myself in soap and glorys firminator.

Downsizeme I stopped breastfeeding just before I started xenical and my boobs have gone horrible. They're much smaller now and the skin feels a bit looser so I told my oh he's paying for me to have a boob job!

well ive not had kids and my boobs are already like that!!!

how is the porridge bunny????

as diamonds has said, you may not end up with lose skin... as we dont know your weight and what you have to lose and your goal, we cant imagin what it would be like...

hope you are going strong still! cant wait to see next weeks weigh in!

lol
something like that!!!
i wish i could do something about them... as it does really depress me sometimes!

im alright guys, i think i was just feeling a bit down on myself :rolleyes:

still going strong Kes..looking forward to mondays weigh in...always have my mind set on a 2lb loss min,so anything over and its a bonus,sort of thing,as much as i love the big 4lb and 5lb losses i know it isnt going to happen every week...just have to stay on track :)

well ive been in asda today,just for a few bits and theyve got some gorgeous military style woollen mix coats.. theyve got a gorgeous grey,a fabulous dark green and black..they £18!!!!...... :D

they were selling quite quick, theres no way im going to fit in one yet, as there largest size is 18-20,and they dont look that generous... but im sooooooo tempted to go and get a black and a green one in a size 18!! i know it wont fit for ages but at least when i get to that size im going to have 2 nice coats and at that price too!! :)

anybody bought close in smaller sizes cos theyve been gorgeous and in the sale?

My first doctors check went really good, she gave me alot of good advice.... she started telling me about how good fish is for you, but i dont eat it and thats one thing i couldnt eat ;)

im happy with my cholesterol..mine is 3.5...which she said is something to be proud of :rolleyes:
average cholersterol is 5.5-6.5...i had mine took BEFORE i started dieting too!

theres something wrong with my urate levels which cause a lot of pain in my joints and can bring on gout :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
im 30 and dont drink at all!...so she said there could be something else going on that could cause the high levels and bring on gout..she thinks i had a gout attack a few months when i couldnt move for 2 weeks..so thats to be sorted,everything else looking good :D

i forgot to get my height checked grrrr!! :mad:
i'll have to do it next time now

doc said ive got to watch my carbs. i dont eat meat or fish so a lot of my diet is beans,pulses,veg,potatoes, pasta and rice...:rolleyes:

i do eat a lot of pasta and rice so im a bit worried now, i dont wanna be eating too much in case all the weight comes back :eek:

gonna have to think of other things to eat and maybe cinsider eating chicken breasts again :rolleyes:

Back