The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

Aw bless!! Getting all grown up!! Sad times!!!

Aw I admire you for being able to do tfr so I can only imagine how difficult it is!

Just remind yourself why your doing it - how well it's been working and what your goals are!'

Hopefully thAt will help refocus you and make the back on the wagon jump a lol easier ! Xx

Thanks hun...I'll be ok tomorrow, back into the saddal 100% again. I think it's just been a bit of a stressful week, with my youngest birthday, then my eldest having a bit of trouble starting back and my youngest starting reception, plus I've still got this crap virus, a bit of a sore throat...it's knocked me a bit...plus, TOTM caught me today, didn't think it was that time already so that's played a part in getting back to tfr.

I've had gut ache for the last few hours plus spent a little bit of time on the toilet :sick0019: popped a few Xenical yesterday as I'd eaten, talk about getting tango'd jeez.. lol!...it's all good though, that'll knock a few pound off :8855:

You're in the wars hun. It'll improve :)

I think maybe your son needs to develop some quiet revenge events. ;)

The chicken drumsticks will be fine if you took the skin off

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're in the wars hun. It'll improve :)

I think maybe your son needs to develop some quiet revenge events. ;)

The chicken drumsticks will be fine if you took the skin off

Feeling loads better today, I just felt like a zombie yesterday, I was falling asleep at 11pm, which is unlike me.

Took my youngest for his frist day at reception, he only goes til 12pm at the moment, so it's so bad. He looked soooo cute in his uniform!

Nipped to town after and stocked up on coke zero and got the kids tea, charlotte potatoes, cod in batter with petit pois I think.

Some a few bits for Christmas presents, will get some next week. The large packets of Haribo super mix are still only 50p so I had 4 packets of those (keeping them for Christmas stockings) the tins of Rosie's, Hero's etc are £8 each or 2 for £10 in Asda, might get some for the weekend and a tin of biscuits for Christmas....still undecided on what to do regarding eating though :rolleyes:

I find I'm pretty good at Christmas. In fact I often lose weight because my main meals are very low fat. The most alcohol I'll drink is one glass of wine at Christmas lunch. We don't really do cheeseboard stuff. Then I may eat a few chocs. But that'll be it really.
However I may have a few problems this year as it's looking like we're going to the in laws for Christmas . She's a good cook but not as low fat as I do.
Maybe we should start a Christmas day low fat lunch thread with recipes

Why not take a glazed ham.. Roast gammon.. Covered in pineapple rings and cherries all fat is removed and basted in beer and pineapple juice.. Plus some brown sugar at the end..

Day hasn't gone as planned...haven't been totally to plan, haven't had any meals though, just bits and bobs. Last time it was TOTM I was n ketosis so I wasn't craving/hungry and It was fine...this time it's awful due to coming out of ketosis...grrr it's going to take me a few days to get back into that zone!!

With regards to Christmas,me and the kids go to my mums for Christmas day, my aunt and uncle also come and we have dinner. I don't eat meat so I usually have a plate of veg and I never sit at the table with everyone else so dinner really won't bother me, so I'm just going to stick with TFR I think.

I was thinking about coming off plan and having a few chocs and biscuits but I'm beginning to think that it's not worth it. Think I'll stick to TFR.

Right time for a shake before I can no longer resist the urge to binge!

Good on you!

I could not do that type of diet.. Don't think I could get my brain around it.

Eg: if I went to mcDs and had a meal ate it and enjoyed it for dinner.. When I got home I would feel cheated and want a REAL dinner.. Meat, carb, loads green veg.. Etc it would be like an itchy feeling in the back of my Brain .. you have not eaten properly.. You need to eat a proper dinner!

It is hard, but once you're in the zone, then it's plain sailing and it's much easier than worrying about food.

I feel like a slug right now. I've been working in the garden most of the day and I've changed all the lounge round, done all the carpets, skirting boards etc..knackered now! I was tired again last night, I ended up in bed at 11.30pm! :4633:

...think I'll end up that way tonight... think I'm coming down with another virus, my throat feel terrible! :sick:

Mmm was vomited on by my littlest one (22mths) and have sore throat and ichy nose.. Not happy! Can't exercise till Achilles heel is better and really don't want to be sick again!!

Yep, there's definitely something going around, my throat isn't right. Funny old weather though, I'm not sure what I want to do with myself either, don't you hate that, when you just feel in limbo...do I do this, or this...

hmmmm I feel like going back to bed and watching movies on the laptop, not sure what to watch though. Shame I had to get up, I was having lovely dreams of Noah Wyle ;)

..the kids have gone to my mums as usual so I'm home free :)

I think this weather is irritating everyone - I go to bed cold and wake up needing to put the bloody fan on!!

How have you been this week - know you were struggling a lol getting back into tfr ! Xx

I think this weather is irritating everyone - I go to bed cold and wake up needing to put the bloody fan on!!

How have you been this week - know you were struggling a lol getting back into tfr ! Xx

The weather is crazy! It's sunny out today but windy!...I left my hair down and it got soooo knotted!

Hi Violet, how's it going? Is your little one settling into school OK?

He's doing really well! He's still going from 9-12 and he's settled in well. No problems so far. He starts full time as from next Wednesday :( :(

Hi hun, how you feeling now? hope your getting better Touch wood i havent had a cold in such a long time, I tend to be lucky that way and i rarely get a sore throat!!

Thanks Rach, I think I'm finally over the virus now, throat still a little dodgy in the morning, but the worst is over with. The kids have it now!

It was hard getting back to tfr this especially with it TOTM too. Have been back on the plan since the weekend though and I'm doing well again. I'm not weighing in for another week. I like my weekly weigh ins but thought I'd see how I feel about fortnightly weigh ins, not get so hung up about the numbers.

Started my computer course today. There's only a few of us in the class, there was 7 of us today, 2 didn't show up. It was really good and a lot more laid back than I though. Had to do an ice breaker at the start, I hate those things, but it wasn't too bad. We had a sheet and we had to go around and find out who had done something off the sheet.

I found out of the men had done a full monty for charity lol!

Having a good week so far.. :)

Aw well done on your first day!! Glad your having a great time!!

Ice breakers are rubbish I hate them too but I suppose they do the thing they are intended too lol!!

Is it once a week you go along?! X

And I'm gla youve managed to get back on it!! Very rough I've eaten everything in sight this totm!! :( xx

Aw well done on your first day!! Glad your having a great time!!

Ice breakers are rubbish I hate them too but I suppose they do the thing they are intended too lol!!

Is it once a week you go along?! X

And I'm gla youve managed to get back on it!! Very rough I've eaten everything in sight this totm!! :( xx

I'm a naturally shy person, so I just don't do well with ice breakers, but it seems a good group and relaxed so it was ok. Yeah just once a week, and it runs to may time I think. Then I can do and do the other level, which is a bit more I think.

I was completely out of control last Thursday/Friday..I had jelly babies, Haribo super mix, bread, popcorn, etc etc

I actually felt sick lol! But I just couldn't stop myself, it feels good being back on it though, feeling in control of the food again.

Ooh,yesterday, I got myself a new pair of ankle boots, with a heel, not a huge heel about 1.5inches I think. I haven't wore a heal in soooooo long. I also saw a lovely pair of boots with buckles and straps on, similar to a biker boot, going to get then too. I did try on a long ish top, but I looked awful in it :(

I wore make up today for the first time in months, some kohl, mascara and a tiny bit of foundation to cover 3 red dots where I'd nicked the skin by my eye with tweezers lol!

oh i hate plucking, i go and get mine waxed, so much easier!! Well i do when i remember anyway, they are like big bushes at the moment lol!!

I am so shy too so doing that would be terrifying for me. Well done hun, doing things like this will eventually give you more conidence. hmmm says me who is refusing to stand up and do a reading for one of the masses leading up to my sons communion. My current excuse is i am not catholic and dont think i should preach what i dont practice. Not that i am against the catholic religion in anyway.

The boots sound nice.

I am painfully shy too, so understand where you're coming from but hopefully doing the course will give you more confidence. Glad the youngest is settling in and hope your older boy doesn't get any more grief from that girl!

Back