The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

Violet how did u get into ketosis I need to be where u are to see some losses !!!!

And I have a student card with my pic frm college which is free, u can use it all them places but ive got an nus card which only republic, bank, superdrug, la senza accept. Also eating out places (ino not good but cud come.in handy) and also ticketmaster for gigs oooohhb and I saved over 100 with endsleigh car insurance with nus card too :) xx p.s if u open a lloyda tsb student account u get one for free!!!! xxxx

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia arc using MiniMins

Hi!!

Sorry ive been missing in poor action this week!!

How have you done?! I'm glad you bought the dressing gown!! Sounds lush shame about the blistering heat wave we are having!!! X

How have you got using the Free 2 Go book and planning meals for your son?

I can hula hoop on the wii but not in real life, I think it's because I don't have much waist in real life to help keep the hoop up. is your son enjoying the WI games? i found being able to try & beat my score was a good incentive. Need to get the wii out again I think...

Hi
I have been sending my son to reception with lunch now.. I put
1 boiled egg in foil cut in half
1 sandwich made with 2 slices bread no crusts, thin ham slice, lettuce tiny scraping butter, or honey or jam..
6 thick slices of cucumber,
1/4 red pepper sliced into sticks
1 sm carrot in sticks
2 yogurt tubes
Small apple cut in quarters
4-5 days he has eaten it all last week.. Plus sm bottle water

Not sure if this helps..

That sounds like a great lunch

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Violet how did u get into ketosis I need to be where u are to see some losses !!!!

And I have a student card with my pic frm college which is free, u can use it all them places but ive got an nus card which only republic, bank, superdrug, la senza accept. Also eating out places (ino not good but cud come.in handy) and also ticketmaster for gigs oooohhb and I saved over 100 with endsleigh car insurance with nus card too :) xx p.s if u open a lloyda tsb student account u get one for free!!!! xxxx

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia arc using MiniMins

Hi Jude..I am doing a TFR so that's how I've got into ketosis, however you could acheive that by eating ketogenic foods, could be worth you looking into. :)

Hi!!

Sorry ive been missing in poor action this week!!

How have you done?! I'm glad you bought the dressing gown!! Sounds lush shame about the blistering heat wave we are having!!! X

The dressing gown is lovely, really snuggly and has a lovely warm hood! Can you believe the heat wave we had, I was gutted I couldn't wear the blasted dressing gown lol!

I've seen another I like in Asda, it's a dark pink with coloured hearts, might get that one too :)

How have you got using the Free 2 Go book and planning meals for your son?

I can hula hoop on the wii but not in real life, I think it's because I don't have much waist in real life to help keep the hoop up. is your son enjoying the WI games? i found being able to try & beat my score was a good incentive. Need to get the wii out again I think...

I've been going through the SW books, I think another read and I'll finally grasp it, it's so different from when I did it yonks ago!

He's been doing ok on the Wii, he lacks so much co ordination though, he always has, and he struggles with some things to get his body moving, when he has to lean back to make his character go forwars, he finds this hurts his back, but I think it's just the way he's bending.... wish things were easier :(

Hi
I have been sending my son to reception with lunch now.. I put
1 boiled egg in foil cut in half
1 sandwich made with 2 slices bread no crusts, thin ham slice, lettuce tiny scraping butter, or honey or jam..
6 thick slices of cucumber,
1/4 red pepper sliced into sticks
1 sm carrot in sticks
2 yogurt tubes
Small apple cut in quarters
4-5 days he has eaten it all last week.. Plus sm bottle water

Not sure if this helps..

My son had a school dinner 2 weeks ago, then last week he had a packed lunch then he's having a school dinner this week. I think I'm going to put him back on to a packed lunch so I can control what he's having. (my mum does the lunches at her house in the morning, but I tell her what they have)

He takes a sandwich (2 slices of WW bread, no crusts) either ham, jam, cheese spread or paste

pouch of frube yoghurt

pineapple lolly (the long pieces of pineapple from Asda in the kids good for you bags) or a bag of apple slices, or grapes

He sometimes has a cereal bar, like a medley or a tracker, but they've nearly all gone now so he's been taking 1 large snack a jacks rice cake.

That's it, he does take a tiny box of yoghurt coated raisins with him, he has them at snack time or at lunch, depending on when he wants them.

He doesn't have a lot really. I got him some cold chicken and sweetcorn pasta salad to try, which he said he liked, so I'm going to get some more of that and he can take a small portion of that instead of the sandwiches.

I weighed him about 6 weeks ago, and when I weighed him 2 ish weeks ago, he'd lost 2lbs, then when I weighed him last week he'd put on 1lb...so I dunno, I feel so sad about it all, feel a bit like a failure at times :cry:

I'm going to keep going on with it though and see how things look in the New Year, if not much has changed I'm going all guns blazing to see a different Dr :)

The course is going great thanks Karen, it's a lot of fun. We're a good friendly bunch and we all get on. You how sometimes you find there's someone in the mix who's just a grouch etc...well not in our group. Last week was hilarious actually... there's this guy.... now I know you're all gonna be all oooooooo lol!....but no wayyyyy! lol!

He's perfectly harmless, but quite a character, eccentric and has a bit of a past, has a story for everything you know...he starts to tell you something and it's just so funny the way he tells it, he just doesn't know when to shut up.

If he was in Big Brother he'd win it! It's worth going to the course just to listen to him!

Off into town this morning, have a few jobs to do, might pick up a few Christmas presents then back home to chill out :)

Was 100% yesterday, I only had 2 packs though, (meant to have 3) so yesterday my totals were at 400 cals instead of 6, just really wasn't hungry for it. I've been good today, apart from I had 2 pieces of bread....naughty naughty, but Aunt Flo came this morning, so I think that's why I had it.. It's not going to make any difference though, and I'm still in keto so that's good.

Once the tummy cramp would go a bit, feels like I'm having after pains blurgh!!

Had a bit of sleep earlier, like 2 hours, just thought I'd rest my eyes and fell straight to sleep! Woke up when my mum was bringing the kids back from school...I'm only 31, I feel like 81 today lol!

Things are pretty much back on track now, after the blip again!! No more blips though, going to make myself a star chart and keep going 100% all the eay through til Christmas now.

Day 3 now, and have been excellent. No hunger at all, stomach growls have gone, feeling grrrreat :)

My youngest had an accident at school on Friday. They were lining up to go to the toilet, and some of the kids behind my little un were pushing and shoving, the boy behind my son pushed and my little one went flying, he smacked his head and chin on the toilet and bit through his tongue :(

Had to take him to hospital to get sorted. The tongue is all bruised and swollen and luckilly it didn't go all the way through, it was a few millimetres short of going all the way through. it looks likes someones has just sliced through his tongue...poor chap :(

My eldest is now back off the school dinners, I am not happy with them, the menu is great, there is a good choice, but my eldest won't make the right choices, so back to a packed lunch.

Today he's taken chicken and sweetcorn pasta salad from Asda, Asda kids bag of grapes, Asda kids pineapple lolly, Naked range of pineapple infused raisins (naked as there is nothing in them) mango activia creamy yoghurt and a drink.

Have so much to do, but I just want to stay on the bed and watch stuff on the laptop, don't feel like moving at all lol!

Well done for jumping back on the wagon, think I might do a star chart too, it's a visual reminder isn't it...... Your poor little one, even just a little bite of the tongue is painful! Xx

Well done you I need a kick up the bum and follow in your path!!

Poor lad! Hope he's ok :( xxx

He needs lots of tlc and ice lollies :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hunni how are you going???

Hope you are doing well... I'm gonna have a flick through your diary and catch up a bit, but I just wanted to say hi!!!

;)

And I've kinda caught up...

Yay another one who knows what I was and am going through with tfr...

And I hope those boys got into trouble for pushing your little one!!!!

Last edited:
Hello lovely ladies!!! I hope you're all well and getting ready for Santa lol!

I've had a rough 2 weeks!!...I completely and utterly fell of the wagon, and I fell really hard, so hard that I've been on a binge for 2 weeks, no proper food just loads of crap :(

The trouble with tfr is once you slip is really hard to get back up, hunger takes over so quickly and it just becomes a race to see how much you can eat in a short time as possibe :(

I haven't weighed myslf so I don't know the damage, it's probably not as bad as I think but I'm not hitting the scales to see, it'll just make me :( so I'm back on tfr today, day 1 now, which I find easy (she says), days 2 and 3 hit me worst..but I have to start now and pull this back right now, hopefully by the end of this coming weekend, I'll be back on track again and I'll weigh...plus I haven't seen my Dr for 8 weeks!!!!....and because she's still giving me the Xenical she's going to think it odd that I haven't been, so I'm going to book to see her next week if my weight shows a loss from her last records )hopefully it should) then I'll have to make up some excuse as to why I haven't been and hopefully still get the Xenical :)

I'll get caught up with you all over the next couple of days! :)

Hi violet
Lovely to see you posting, sorry to hear you've had a bad couple of weeks, but you're back now and try to put it behind you. How are your boys?

Back