The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

hmmm pizza hut...
what do you have while you are there?

our pizza hut do a huge selection of pasta dishes, that you mix yourself,sauces and veg.they do a different cous cous, potatoes..they do a fair bit of stuff.
because they dont mix all of it up you can plate it yourself,the last time i was there i had cous cous,a load of veg and salad ( i did sneak in my own bread) :D

xoxo

pmsl... you naughty girl!!
im telling.. hehehehe

lol...i cant go there without taking my own bread, they have such nice breads and garlic bread but its wayyyyy too much :(

i love pizza,i like 4 cheese pizza or a veggie one..if i didnt sneak in the bread i'd be diving for the pizza ;)

Oh i love the weekend...Strictly come dancing and the x factor..its all good :D

so yesterday was a shake for breakfast and lunch.
dinner,mushrooms fried with fry light and a pasta bake.
banana,grapes and weight watchers yoghurt,i had 2 yoghurts as i was under 1000 cals.

ive got a lot of nothing planned for the weekend :)

Ive been really good this weekend, had a quiet weekend in front of the tele :)

im weighing in the morning and im really hoping for a 2lb loss,that would make it a even 2 stone total loss,but after a 9lb loss last week,i'd be surprised if i make it,so a sts would be great :D

ive been awful with the exercise the last week,hardly done anything in comparison to other weeks :(

Monday is a new day and a new start to the week, got to get back on the exercise :)

Good luck at the weigh in :)

yay! 2lb off for me this week,so happy about that.that brings me to a total of 2 stone lost :D still have a way to go though, but i'll get there,baby steps :)

no exercise today,just housework and catching up from a lazy weekend. my eldest stayed at his names last night,and fell in the road while they were walking home,he uses a crutch and lost balance on a stone in the road :( hes really hurt his knee,but he'll be ok :)

i cant believe how cold it is today, definitely a pj day :D

well done on the 2lbs

and i hope your boy is ok... i cant believe you have lost 2lbs! thats fab!! well done you!!

well done on the 2lbs

and i hope your boy is ok... i cant believe you have lost 2lbs! thats fab!! well done you!!

my lad is fine now hun,just shakes him when he falls. it still hasnt sunk in the weight that ive lost,mainly as i dont feel much different,but insides seem happy with the better eating :D

well im getting a bit angry with myself,i still havent done any exercise..i think what makes it worse is being half term, and as i mainly use the wii,it annoys the kids,mainly my eldest so i'll be glad when he goes back ;)

well the rain has finally stopped and th sun is shining, wanted to mow the lawns for the last time this year, seems a it boggy out there :rolleyes:

ive been good food wise,the usual shakes and dinner.
was hoping for a bigger loss this coming monday, 3 or 4lb,without the exercise, dont think im going to make it,i could still pull it back though,try harder tomorrow

^^^^ line drawn,must try harder tomorrow if i want to make my mini goal!

ive been negleting my diary lately,ive been busy with books and reviews and christmas,time is slipping by.

ive been very good food wise,ive got weigh in monday, hoping for a minimum of 3lb loss this week, that would be great, but ive hardly exercised due to half term, and ive not been drinking as much water so im geared up for a sts just to avoid the dissapointment :rolleyes:

have doctors for repeat blood test next week,then my official doctors weigh in at the end of the week...hopefully she'll be pleased with my progress.depending on my blood results i may have to go on some medication,but we'll see..

ive also got to plead with her for a referal to the dental hospital for some sedation, really hope she does,but at the same time scared to death if she does :fear:

my fitness pal is telling me to look at my goals etc..i think because ive lost 2 stone that i should lower my calorie inatke by 50-100...but i think its too early in the day for that yet,we'll see what the doctor thinks.

saturday tomorrow...love the weekend, have to see the ex tomorrow though :yuk:

never mind,maybe i'll win the lottery instead lol

*not to self....must get height checked at doctors!

Re: The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl....

I don't feel any different to be honest and I've lost 70 odd pounds...

How's the plans for the weekend? Got anything exciting to do

what do you mean hun..any different?

no plans for the weekend really...just pottering around the house til my ex gets home from work then ive to take my eldest lad to visit him for an hour.

he says he'll buy him a pumpkin for them to cut away..hmmm we'll see,his ideas rarely come to light.

going to visit my mum for a few hours, just a boring weekend really.

they have a iron man lego set in asda for £20, its half price i may pop down and get that..apart from that boring,boring and more boring :D

whats everyone else doing the weekend?

oh the weekend comes round far too quick lately..i love my weekends i just hate visiting that swine of an ex...thats not til latere on though and im still in my pjs :D

im a bit tired today,i didnt get to sleep til really late,was going to to get the wii out but i think i'll give it a miss and start a fresh on monday :)

im in one of those cant be bothered moods today :eek:

Re: The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl....

I can see I've lost weight but I don't feel it.. my mind has not caught up with the rest of me... I still see myself as really big...

What a funny day.. i was meant to be at the doctors this morning for a blood test. the kids were going crazy and i wouldnt have made the appointment,so ive got to book another now.i needed the results back before my doctors appointment on thursday but thats not going to happen now...hope shes not too mad :eek:

weigh in day today, and ive lost 3lbs :D im really happy with that. i do feel as i couldve done a lot better,ive not exercised for a week due to the half term and my water intake hasnt been as good as before and im sure im holding excess water so....

this week its all about the water and exercise :character00115: :whacky068: :character00116: :waterbottle:

getting back on track!

ive been as good as gold today food wise, thoughi havent enjoyed it all. i ran our of ready made shakes so i had to have food for breafast and food for lunch which i didnt realy want but had to have something. this is why i love having the shakes.

• breakfast..special k
  • lunch..fruit museli
  • dinner..rice,chilli sauce with kidney beans
didnt enjoy any of it :(

be better tomorrow when ive been hopping and got my shakes :D

im treating myself to some new books too :read:

:D

Back