The seven day "lets just do it" thread.

Well done Dis, Sam, Hannah, Porgeous, Splash and anyone I may have missed.

Yesterday went well for me. I had 3 shakes and 3 litres of water.

So far today i've had one shake and 1.5 litres. Gonna aim for at least 4 litres today.

Hope everyone has a great day! I'll check in later.

I know I'm late but I'm up for joining in! Am on day 2 of my restart & its time for some positive thinking! All is going well up to now so its time to keep on keeping on!

good luck, Fingers!

and sam, i'm not guzzling the water just yet today either. we're taking about an hour & a half drive in a little bit to see hub's family. can imagine being too comfortable in a salon chair OR a loong car journey. i think the salon chair is worse, seeing at getting your hair done should be relaxing!

enjoy your time out! lovely day here as well!
good luck with your 100% SS challenge today, everyone!

Im in, im in, im in.

Sorry for the excitement, but I (after having screwed up for what feels like forever) have been perfectly SSing for 2 days, this is my day 3. So even though I didnt see the thread I have been going at the same pace.

Im so glad I found this as I was feeling crappy.

I'll join you too from tomorrow. I need to get a grip as I have had a few nibbles this week and been feeling quite negative:confused: Still managed to lose 3lb but should have been more.

Bring on tomorrow:D

Jacqui

How's everyone getting on today?

Yesterday was good for me. 3 shakes and just over 3 litres of water. I was aiming for 4 but was out and about all day, however my minimum is always 3 and anything else is a bonus.

So far today, i'm 1 shake and 1.5 litres of water down.

How's everyone else?

goood morning F&T!
((and everyone else!))

still trucking along with this challenge! today, just had the shake, and have yet to start the water. ...it has to be really cold for me to drink it, usually. but i will get my minimum of 3...and like F&T says, anything extra is a bonus. i'm aiming for another 3 lbs this week...

good luck for today everyone!

Today is going good for me.

I am on my 6th litre of water - woot!!!

I've had 3 shakes and 3 litres. Gonna try and down another litre tonight.

How's everyone else doing?

Going well this end too, 3.5litres and just having my last packet for today, chicken and mushroom soup.

Gx

Had an excellent 1st day, all water drunk but will try a bit more. Been drinking it hot from the kettle today as I have been freezing - hope that is ok :confused:

Still have a shake to go, shall I make a muffin or have a hot chocolate? Decisions decisions.

Bring on tomorrow :D

Jacqui

if i didnt post this here, i would be llying to myself and as well as lying about being as successful with the 7day challenge as the rest of you.
today...
i have nibbled.
and nibbled.
and nibbled.
i was doing soo well with 3 whole days of total 100% SS. like i've already mentioned in WL8S's diary, i put it down to being overconfident in being able to lose this week, after having a good loss for todays weigh in.
i must stop doing this. i will get to the end faster if i just stop faffing about.

so, i'm officially out of the challenge. :( i will however, keep treating each day as a 1day challenge!

i hope the rest of you stick to it as well as you already have. i'm off to sulk in my cheating corner, water bottle in tow.
have a nice evening everyone, we'll see you tomorrow!

aww Dis,

Hopefully your nibbling hasnt taken you out of ketosis, you were doing so well. Do you know what it was that made you pick at food today?

Keep glugging the water mate and try to have a 100% day tomorrow. This diet is so so hard, so you shouldnt be too hard on yourself for having just a little slip. And at least it wasnt a binge.

Just wanted to say you're doing great Sam..

You should be really proud of yourself for sticking with your 7 day challenge.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend.

H x

Well done Sam. I'm sure you'll have a great WI result.

I'm on day 6 of perferct ss'ing. Just starting my first litre of water.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Back