The shakes have arrived!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 12 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Picked up my shakes from the sorting office this morning.

Will be starting on monday, I think I am going to find it hard as I work in the kitchen at BK but I feel rather focused. Am going to buy a mini electric cappuccino whisk tomorrow so I can blend my shakes in secret as I've not told anyone at work about it.

I don't drink water normally so will find that the hardest part, but I will be buying 2litre bottles tomorrow and leaving them in the car to ensure I take them to work.

Here's to a new, healthier, slimmer me!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Zoon

Zoon Member

Hey, welcome sweety.I hope you have a great journey with us all. When you say your shakes have arrived, where have you ordered them from?
  4. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Ooh exciting! It must be good having your Mum as your CDC :) (I am assuming you are the same person who posted that haha).

Good luck and let us know how you get on :D
  5. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    Hi hun

Good luck!!!!

6. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Lol yea it is kinda good having my mum as my CDC but it was a battle, I was ashamed to tell her my weight, I have never told her what I weigh. I think that was a real turning point for me when I actually did tell her, there was tears, lots of them!! Since telling her I have been in the right frame of mind to do this properly, stick to it and reach my goal.

I have never stuck at the diets I have tried before but I really want to do this. Lol I keep looking in the mirror thinking 'next week I could be 7lb lighter, in 4 wks I cud be a stone lighter'

I will start my CD diary tomorrow.. You guys will be hearing a hell of alot from me lol!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.