the shame of being me

too true,i have been looking for something to do in the evening to take my mind of eating!!!! saddo lol,i'm going to start making xmas cards have bought a kit,have you any plans for a new activity?

if you have loose stools as part of this bug ,you may need to send a sample off

Get yourself better first chick x

I completely agree with Dee....get better first ...THEN ...attack this diet with the gusto you've got :) ...it will work so much better honey...its what I had to do recently ...I had to postpone starting this diet because I was struggling with a chest infection :( but took a week to feel better and was SO worth waiting x x x

Well all be rooting for you honey :) x x x

Ha ha !! My scales have finally moved (i was starting to think i was stuck at 12stone its been 5 days) granted it only a tiny bit but drum roll please ....................this morning i am in the 11's. 11 stone 13.5 to be precise, so it really is only just, but i'm still taking this as a win !! I am in the 11's !!!!! Whooo hooo Lol

Ha ha !! My scales have finally moved (i was starting to think i was stuck at 12stone its been 5 days) granted it only a tiny bit but drum roll please ....................this morning i am in the 11's. 11 stone 13.5 to be precise, so it really is only just, but i'm still taking this as a win !! I am in the 11's !!!!! Whooo hooo Lol
OMG... i am so proud of you!!! You must be so chuffed!!! Heee heee... What dress size are you now then hunni??? x

oooops just posted this on the wrong thread sorry lovely Cherry it was suposed to be on my diary, i must have been giddy with all excitement, sorry chick x

OMG... i am so proud of you!!! You must be so chuffed!!! Heee heee... What dress size are you now then hunni??? x

Don't know yet, going to have to go shopping to find out ! Oh No the trauma lol. I think i am still a 12 top and 14 bottoms and 12 dress dependant on the cut. will report back when i get back from westfields hurrah! Going to buy me some running gear !

hey hey cherry hows it going ?? hope you are ok sweetie x

Hiya Cherry how are you feeling now honey ???? x x x

Well done Cherry :) I've been struggling this week trying to get through things. So right here with you honey x x x

Back