The Shrinkers Team Thread

My weigh in day is Tuesday, although I did have a sneak peak on the scales yesterday and had lost 5lbs in two days :)

I have admittedly had a sneaky weigh in (day 4) and by my scales have lost 7lbs so far so hoping for 9lbs by weigh in on Sunday x

Can you send it on to me as well :D

Cheers!!

Well I now have even more motivation we've just been given a honeymoon by my future in laws !! So we are off to Spain for a week straight after the wedding eeeekkkk!!!!

Forgot to say, I PMd you the link for our logo xx

Hi. Well day 1 went and I resisted. You guys helped me see sense. Thanks all. My weigh in (wi) is Thursday. I ad a few packs left from wen I tried it back last year so making an appt to re visit consultant next Thurs. How is everyone doing ? Stay strong. The summer is on it's way (hopefully) and we can't cover up under thick clothes/coats then!! X

Hello everyone I hope you are all staying strong, i went to meet my CDC this morning where i picked up my packs and got cracking have had a maple and pecan porridge and a choc shake, not sure if i liked the porridge but still feel rearing to go. unfortunately i weigh more than i thought so i felt a bit glum about that but the new me is not going to dwell on the past its happened and i now i am going to fix it. i decided to go for SS+ so i can have four shakes a day instead of 3 i feel that will work out better.

I go back to work on Monday after being on maternity leave and I'm more worried about being seeing how much weight i put on during pregnancy and maternity than actually going back. i work with 16 yr olds and they can be nasty if they wanna be. hopefully as they see the weight come off they will know im doing something about it.

Hope you all are having a good food free day xx

Skippy - well done on resisting and cracking on, as you said, summer is coming and we want to be able to show at least some of our arms haha! xx

Chellina - Thank you :D I am prepared for the loss to be rubbish in week 2 though, generally is but I will NOT lose focus! xx

Sas - I'm not keen on the porridge either but I love the choc shakes. Dont let the kids you work with get to you, remember it will all be gone soon xx

Forgot to say well done girls. Sneaky weigh keeps you motivated. X

Sneaky weigh ins do keep me motivated to keep going Skippy, looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday to see what my weight loss is in week one - always the biggest :) Like you say Jools the second weigh in loss will be less but we must all keep focused!

Sas - As Jools said, don't let the kids get to you. You are working towards a new you and with the cd it will soon be falling off :) I don't eat the porridge, they make me feel sick!

Just trying to decide whether to have a shake or a soup for tea, decisions decisions !!

well done Jewel. I took a sneak peak at the scales last night and think I'll still have a bit of xmas weight to get rid of by next weigh in. boo :-(

Thanks guys I appreciate the support. In nearing the end of my first day I'm well hungry but don't feel I'm gonna crack.

Wooohoooo day 5 going great, feeling great (apart from face/ear pain from a troublesome wisdom tooth gerrrrr) Diet wise feeling really good can't wait for weigh day on Wednesday. I resist sneaky peeks at the scales it can work both ways especially when the losses slow down so I get my hubby to put the scales n the loft out of reach lol. Everyone seems really motivated long may it last :)

Morning ladies, well i had a sneaky weigh in this morning too and i've lost 3 pounds.......obviously i'm not just starting out like you lovely ladies but i'm very pleased to be back on the losing train :D

I'm just going to try and sort my signature with the logo thanks Jewel !!

I picked up my new car yesterday so i think today i'll be mostly driving around lol I've bought an Astra and felt very sad to say goodbye to my old golf i'd had it for 9 years bless her....!! Hopefully this will keep me distracted from food today !

Whats everyone else up to ??

xx

Good morning fellow Shrinkers :gen126: are we all well today?
Well got the minging mouth today tastes like someone did something very nasty in there through the night, think i will be brushing ALL day lol :brushing teeth:
Feeling good today, got a busy day ahead so better get my arse into gear!
Happy shrinking ladies xx

Shrinkers I'm gutted. Ashamed and let myself down. I felt so good yesterday until last night. Dont know why I done it. Started with craving for cheese. So I gave in and had a slice, which then went on to 2 bags of hula hoops, 3 slices of toast and later curry rice and chips. I feel a failure. Feel so sad. Today ive made my appt to see CDC on Tues.

My CDC just called in. So excited to get started now on Monday. I'm half a stone lighter than I thought I was. :D Have all my shakes arranged by day (with my faves for the first 3 days, not trying the new ones until day 4!). She charges £2 per product, regardless of whether it's a shake, bar, tetra etc.

Aww Skippy :sigh: Have you seen your CDC yet...as in to have very first consultation etc? Maybe you need that to fully get started on the diet. I know when I tried Exante I only managed half a day and its because I knew there was no-one there waiting to weigh me after a week. I hope you get back on track xx

I'm on day 6 today and feeling great. I have put my scales away as I was starting to obsess and when I stepped on them today it said I was 2lbs heavier than yesterday so I am not weighing myself anymore and leaving it to CDC scales :)

Well done on the loss Em and have fun in your new car xx

Camille, I have the breath that would melt plastic today too :eek: I usually gag at one of my dogs breathing on me but will probably be the other way round now :eek: xx

Chellina, we are on the same day :D Have a nice time out today and keep that willpower going xx

Yay Gorgeous :D My CDC charges £2 per product regardless too :) Good luck starting xx

Back