The Shrinkers Team Thread

Awww Skippy I nearly caved in for the block of cheese in the fridge last night too! Didn't help that my son came & sat next to me with a wedge of the stuff I could smell it as he ate lol! You've done it but today is another day, fresh start, don't beat yourself up about it.
Good Luck getting back on track xx

Woooohooooo I've just booked my flights to go to Spain at Easter!!!
Got to keep on track don't want to panic a few weeks before wondering if the seat belt on the flight will fasten :mad:
So excited & motivated :D

Thanks all for your support. I had a wk of tetras left from when i last tried so was using them first before going back to cdc. Im hoping she got an appt Tues for me. She only does a Tues and Thurs. Well done everyone. Cant wait to hear what you have all lost.

Appt booked with cdc for Tues at 10.30. Feel more positive now.

Skippy - Don't worry just get back on track today, it's a new day and a new start. We are all here to support you and get you through this. It is hard, I've so wanted to eat but have managed to keep on track - not sure how ;) Good luck restarting today.

Camille - You have all the motivation you need now, a lovely holiday to look forward to and a bikini to slim into :) that's the motivation that's keeping me going as need to get into my bikini for my holiday to Thailand in March, can't wait!

Good afternoon to all, how's everyone's day going? :)

I so wish I had a holiday booked to motivate me, I am back from a Tesco shopping trip and I feel miserable now :sigh: My kids are stuffing their faces with mac cheese (my fav) and have got mini donuts for after. I am almost drooling x

I dont think I could sit in a Weatherspoons and not eat so well done you :D I'm going to have a shake now and glug loads of water until I feel more upbeat :) Thank you xx

I put a deposit on a new car today em. a sporty little coupe. Got to wait for my insurance cheque to clear before I can take it away tho :-(
I quite enjoy sitting and watching people eat. I send my boyfriend out to do the supermarket shop now but i'm happy for him to get a take away if he wants and i've been out with friends and sat and watched them all eat. I've started to watch alot more cooking programmes too :-s

There's no way I could do that! I would end up having to have something x

OMG Siobhan I have become adicted to food/cookery programmes! My Hubby thinks I'm wierd lol
Well I have had another good day, a little behind in my water intake as we have been out most of afternoon so got some glugging to do!

Funny thing is, last time I did this I became obsessed with baking :drool: My husband (divorced now) was very popular at work as he was constantly taking in cakes and biscuits xx

Chellina, this is day 6 for me. Get weighed on Weds & in my first week the first time I did it I lost 14lb! I know it doesn't come of as quick the more times you restart but I am hoping for a good loss to give me that boost & get me on target for a 3 stone loss before my hols at end March so fingers crossed!

Thats a brilliant loss of 14lbs in the first week last time you did the diet. I also am on my second attempt at the diet, did it for the first time last year and lost 8lbs in my first week - hoping for about the same loss in my first week this time or maybe abit more :) Im hoping for at least a two stone loss by mid March when I go on my hols. Im on day 5 at the mo, thought I was on day 6 but realised I wasnt, lol. How u finding it the second time around Camille?

Hello all!! Had a mad day driving around and then visiting a florist for a wedding quote, then we decided that we will do a carboot tomorrow so spent ages sorting stuff out and packing the car!!

Just had my chicken and veg dinner so now sitting down with a bit of rubbish Sat night tv!!

I'm very envious of you all I lost 7 in my first week, but I guess to be fair I have lost every week since whereas some people go a little up and down.....this seems to be the only diet that's ever worked for me, but it makes me anxious knowing I'm down to my last 20 pounds and then I have to try and maintain...it's a scary thought!!!!

Xx

You know what worries me? After losing the weight I'm worried that I will always be scared about eating in case I pile it back on. I love takeaway food and alcohol but these are always going to pile weight on so how are we supposed to deal with that? x

Back