The Shrinkers Team Thread

Camille

Silver Member
Well here we go :D
Team members can share their highs & lows, post their weigh day success etc. Once there are team comps going we can join in (& win!!!)
So, Team Shrinkers, Welcome to our thread :gen126:

Well a little bit about me......
Did CD 4 years ago lost 5 stone & today at my official start weigh in with my consultant weighed 1lb less than I did when I first started:break_diet: a bit gutting but no shock!
Back on it hopefully till my hols in April so fingers crossed!
Just coming to the end of day 2 (had a few packs left from a 'false' start a few months back) not feeling too cracky today but I know it will pass :jelous:
My weigh day is Wednesday so keep you all updated each week & will be here to have a moan or offer support most days.
Happy shrinking xx

Hi fellow Shrinkers :) I'm 34 and a single Mum to two girls. I have done CD before and lost 2 stone before falling pregnant and that 2 stone crept back on during and after pregnancy so here I am. I stay home to look after the kids (my youngest is disabled) so spend a lot of time sitting around eating so not only do I need to lose the weight but also need to learn to eat differently.

Look forward to getting to know you all. My weigh in day is on a Friday xx

Hi all, Im the sixth member of The Shrinkers.

Starting S/S 05/01/12 :D

Hiya Skippy, welcome :D

Hello
I'm 25 from south Yorkshire, got alot to lose but i'm hoping to be on this until the end of August. I lost 18 lbs in December and then had just over a week off. No idea how much I put on but my official weigh in is Tuesday so I'm hoping for a small loss or an sts

Good luck for Tuesday Siobhan xx

I'm on day 4 todasy and feel amazingly well :D Last time I did CD I struggled big time with day 3 and 4, I remember crying my eyes out with a sore head and severe hunger but this time I dont feel like that at all. Maybe because I am managing around 4 litres of water a day and last time I struggled to drink 2!

How is everyone doing? x

Day 4 (I think lost all track now lol) not such a great start :-(
Was awake most of the night (due to the bit of a breeze we have been having!) so was up late this morning, dashed off to work without my brekki or lunch pack so I have suffered. Managed to finish work early so now I'm home with my first shake of the day & I'm not liking this one at all, it's a choc orange one & has a bit of a strange taste for me. Ahhh well I'm glad I only bought one of these. So glad I resisted the sausage sarnie in the canteen this morning lol xx
Hope you are all being strong xx

Well done for staying on track without having any shakes with you, now there's willpower :D I dont like the choc orange one either, infact I dont like most of them :rolleyes: I have a tetra each day, soup each day and a choc shake and thats it. I cant decide if I want the bars when I'm allowed or not as I failed last time when I started them x

Really can't finish this shake :sign0137:
I want to stay off the bars as long as pos too but they are handy to have in my locker at work for days like these!
Ahhh well cuppa tea time & feet up for a while :wavey:

That's what I'm doing too :)

I'm 19 and last did CD 2 years ago (aged 17). I lost a few stone but took a break for a family event and found it too hard to restart. Here I am now, ready to go (starting Monday). I weight 17st 5lb and want to get down to 11st or just less!

Good luck Gorgeous! :D

I cant see any reason why not, the other team has more than 6 members. Is everyone happy to have more members on the team? xx

Hi and welcome to the team :D

Welcome to our team :)
Happy shrinking!

My weigh in was supposed to be tomorrow but has been moved to Sunday as I cant make it to CDC tomorrow. Means that I will get a full week before weigh in rather than 5 days which is better :)

Back