The Shrinkers Team Thread

Good Morning fellow Shrinkers.
Got to tell you I am buzzing this morning :bliss:
Had to get weighed this morning (I know I am against it but I hae joined the Biggest Loser Challenge & had to gie my first week weight loss before 6pm Tues & I don't get weighed 'officially' till tomorrow) in 7 days I hae been on the diest I have lost...............14lb :scale:
OMG I can't believe it! It's the same as I lost the first time I did CD 4 years ago! To say I am a little bit pleased is a bit of an understatement lol.
Hae a super shrinking day ladies xxxxx

Good luck tomorrow Gorgeous. Don't forget to keep drinking the water ;)

It's today now.. It was 1am when I posted that so I was trying to decide if it was tomorrow (ie. when I wake up) or today (because it was already 1am :p). Gosh I am so confusing at times!

Anyway, had my first shake, made it in the CD blender bottle thing. I had chocolate and I don't like it as much as I used to the last time I did CD. The bottle isn't great, I find anyway. The shake wasn't lumpy but it was powdery. I usually use an electric smoothie maker (the one where the cup has the blade in the lid) so my shakes are nice and smooth. I brought the base back to uni after Christmas, but of course forgot the cups. May get a cup of amazon or something.

How is everyone? Enjoy your weekends? Socially I'm quite busy this week. Don't know if that's good or bad though! Everyone is heading out on the town on Friday night, don't think I'll head as I'm too self-conscience to go out and be sober! Terrible I know, but that's what life is like at nearly 17stone!

Good luck today Gorgeous, lol

I use a hand blender to mix my shakes as I find they come out powdery in the manual cups.

The good thing about going out sober is no hangover the next day :) you won't be self conscious after being on this diet for a few weeks as the weight will drop off and the confidence will kick in ;) U on sole source?

Camille :eek: I saw your weight loss! That's bloody brilliant, you must be so so chuffed :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah NatashaGabrielle,I don't see a problem with anyone joining our team thread, the more support the merrier!
Cheers Jools yes I am floating today! Feeling great, loads of energy & even been for a walk! Not expecting much of the same next week loss wise but extremely motivated.

Eeeek just bought myself a new bag & purse to celebrate my first stone lost :bday:

Aww and so you should, be very proud of yourself! I am in the Biggest Loser Challenge now too Camille but dont know which team yet, Surfhunny will let me know tonight :D

Welcome NatashaGabrielle :D

Ooooo Jools we could be in competition lol. It's a good incentive to keep going 100%

Ooooo Jools we could be in competition lol. It's a good incentive to keep going 100%

:D Thats exactly what I thought, bet I'm on the blue team and in comp with you haha xx

I've not noticed my eyesight getting any worse Chellina although I am suuposed to wear glasses but just don't
Keep an eye on it ;-) lol

I wear contact lenses and have noticed my eyesight going out of focus now and then xx

:welcome: Minnie, hope you find us usefull, good luck with your weight loss journey x

Back