The Shrinkers Team Thread

Good luck for your weigh in Siobhan xx

Good luck for your weigh in :)

Well i sneakily popped on the scales this morning and i'm in the 12's lol 12 13 to be exact hahahaha !!! So looking good for a loss next week as well.

For my shakes i use a hand blender at home and a shaker at work......shakers done me well over the last few months and i've not had too many problems with it.

Well my lovely boyfriend has now sailed off until Thursday night so i will definitely get back on track.....i'm going to throw the last of the bread away so i'm not tempted anymore. Bless him he ahs hidden the unopened chocs we have from Christmas, i think we will save them for our honeymoon lol

xx

Well done Chellina great loss xx

Well done Chellina, that's a fab loss :D:D

Day 9 for me today, got a busy day ahead so that will keep me going xx

Lost my mojo today, not for the diet but my motivation to get off my arse & do something :confused:
On the + side I have drank loads of water already :D
Ahhh well got to take my Son for his ski lesson tonight so will at least will be up & about later.
Hope everyone is having a fab day xx

Aww hope you feel more upbeat later Camille xxx

I have had some good news this morning, my youngest daughter has Cerebral Palsy and is due to start nursery in August so I have been trying to find out where she can go because she cant walk or talk. The nursery my eldest daughter goes to has said she can go there and they will do the courses required to look after her :D:D:D:D

That's brilliant news Jools! :D Certainly has brought a smile to my day!

Just finished my second shake (had 1 at 10.30, half of one at 12.30 and meant to make the last of my 2nd at 2.30 but slept and just woke up! :p). Having my 200cal meal around 6pm or so, and then my last shake at 10pm. From next week I may start having a few SS days each week, rather than being SS+ all the time.

aarrrgghhhh just lost my post !!

Anyway i was wittering on about possibly dropping food next week nad going to SS rather than SS+ just to see if it makes any difference.....i supppose in my head i'm panicking i won't fit into my wedding dress, stupid really as i know if i stick to the diet i'll easily lose another stone or so !!

I'm snuggled in my pj's after doing 15 minutes on my cross trainer, i feel all smug now lol !!

Jools just want to say wooohooo for your good news thats great and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :D

xx

Thanks everyone :D:D:D:D:D

Ooft I had to have extreme willpower this afternoon. Took my kids to their cousins birthday party....cake, sarnies, sausage rolls, quiche....I was drooling!! I was very god and had a glass of water :D

Oops i forgot i asked to be in this team hahaha My mind is all over the place at the moment. I will still love to be a part of your team if you will have me :)

I am 25 from Northumberland UK. I live with my Bf Andreas who is lovely slim and FIT (as in a healthy way) well he is also hunky too haha! I am soooo over weight its now just embarrassing to even think about how over weight i am! I have 13stone to lose! Yes thats right 13stone, your probably wondering WHAT AN EARTH SHE IS HUGE ..... and your right i am =\. But this year 2012 i have a few things that i am going to achieve
1. Lose 13stone!
2. Get fit and healthy
3. Be able to fit into a plane seat!
4. Be able to shop in NORMAL shops!

I am 25 and i feel 65, my weight is just really getting me down! Now because your my team i am gonna open up to you and tell u everything, So i start CD 2 years ago starting at 20stone and lost i 3stone and then had to come off the diet because i no longer had the money to fund it :( Well since then all i have tried to do is get back onto the diet and each time i just fail and dont even last a day! This time i came back to my CDC who is lovely and she weighed me and the scales read 24st 7lb well i nearly fell over i was so shocked and i burst out crying! The way i was heading i was going to be on one of them programmes where they need a crane to lift me out of the house! So here i go my FINAL time i am going to do this diet and i AM going to succeed!!!

So i started at the end of Nov start of Dec and did 3weeks and lost 16lb before i came off the diet for Christmas! I restarted the Diet a week ago and i am finding it fine. I am sticking to it and trying to get my water in take! My first WI after the Christmas is tomorrow at 4pm so thats when i will see how much i have lost or put on over the Christmas and i will be able to go from there!Kind of excited really lol.

So things i am going to do to help me lose this weight is....
~ I am going to make sure i only have my shakes which consists of no bars as they tend to slow my losses down.
~ I have ordered a swimming costume and i am going to start going swimming with my friend of a morning (Kinda nervous but she is the same size as me and goes every morning and said there is only old people there)
~ I have just bought Zumba 2 for the Wii and also Just Dance 3.. i have made a packed to myself to at least do 30mins a day of exercise.... My bf is going to do this with me to make it more fun which i am over the moon about! My friend (the one i am going swimming with) has also just ordered a Wii so we can also do the Wii together and lose weight.
~ Stopped going out on nights out with friends. If i want to see them i am going to go to the girly nights we have at each others house there is no need for me to go out and get drunk with them... i am sure they can wait for me for a year to go and party with them lol.
~ Do more active things with my bf, we are going bowling this week and we REALLY enjoy it.

I am hiding that i am on the diet from everyone because i dont want to put to much pressure on myself and they all think I am silly and i know my skinny friends talk behind my back about me and my weight problem and this will just be another thing for them to gossip about. I attended a course in September sent by my doctor so i can be referred for a gastric band, it was the talking point for months with my friends, never to me i would hear from others! So no telling anyone! My mother and my bf knows and thats IT! I really want to lose this weight before i have to go for a gastric band i just want to get fit and healthy too i dont want to die before i am 30!

My mother lives in Cyprus and i love visiting her because she is my best friend and i love her so much but i also HATE it..... The horrible plane seat that i cant fit into and then there is the unbearable heat and then to top if off i can never fit into anything nice and cooling i always have to wear black so i dont look as fat and try cover up my flab with tops that in that heat just make me sweat and look like a horrible over weight sweaty mess! I hope to have lost half of what i have to lose by the time i go in June! Do you think that is possible?

Ok ok ok i think i have talked and talked i better shut up haha. I will be on this site an awful lost over the next year. :) <3 xxxx

Awww Natasha what a story! You sound like you are really focused and we will all help to keep you that way! I cant wait to see you at the end all skinny and happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks hun i really want to get there this time... dont help that the OH is making his team and it smells soooo nice :( lol. How are you doing? What day you on and how much have u got to lose? :) xxx

Back