The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

PS Can everybody PM or post the weight you were BEFORE your loss so I can work out the percentage weight loss, find our Slimmer of the Week and do the results.
thanks.

I will be Weighing in on a Friday or Saturday Morning for my Weigh Day hun.. :D

Hiya Girls,

Well I met my CDC this afternoon, Only got a months supply as to be honest I am hoping I will be at goal & stay there this time.

So I am hoping to start tomorrow morning, Mind you I am round my mates tonight for a belated birthday party, ha ha, they are making my tea, got a chocolate cake made too with candles, awww. Its coz I was away for me birthday!! :)

Well You seem to be doing fab with the weight losses girls, well done!

Anyone on Facebook?

Got some bad news this afternoon Keith is loosing his job, everyone is on 30 days notice, so they start their consultations tomorrow!! :cry:

I wouldnt care I have wrote out my xmas list and we have 32 people to buy for! Stressed to hell!!
Good job we have pound shops for stocking fillers! pmsl.....

Well will be on tomorrow, Aww I am dreading starting CD as I always get a mingin headache for 2 days!! :mad:

Will weigh myself tomorrow see what my start weight is! xx

So long as I get the results by Saturday evening that will be fine, Kel. You certainly have joined a gr8 team and we are going to lose LOADS of w8 together LOL! How much do you want to lose, to get you back to goal? I haven't quite got there yet but I am convinced the only way I will be able to maintain is to go up the plans slowly, and I may even stick to having a CD bar for lunch going forward as I really don't want to go back to bread.

Sorry to hear about Keith's job. 32 presents to buy! That is so many! You must have a huge extended family? How many of them are adults? Couldn't you just agree to just buy for children or something? Or do you like doing it really?

Good luck on your start. Hope the headache isn't too bad this time. Maybe cutting on carbs the day before would help?

Frances

Kelly- just found you on the dibb. Love your DC pic. Will def be going there next time we visit the mouse!
Sorry to hear about Keith's losing his job. Is it definite?
Good luck with the re-start!
xx

Hope everyones okay :) And quick question, when you eat for the first time after sole sourcing for a few days is it normal to feel a bit sick?

And good luck with the restart kelly :) Hope you don't get a headache!

Hi, yeah I would say its possible. What did you eat?
I was on sole source plus this week by the way. xx

I ate veggie sausages, but, I don't think that was why I felt ill, I think I have IBS :( I nearly collapsed trying to walk, not fun. But strangely its gone now. But I think I'll stick to sole sourcing for now...

well done on the great losses girls.

That's me officially a CDer.
met my CDC tonight, got my packs for the next week.

My start weight is 15st 10lb.
It was 17st 6lb less than 5 weeks ago so well chuffed.
looking forward to my CD journey with you guys.

Hey everyone :) Weighed myself right before I went for my weigh in and mine and CDC's scales are the same, weighed myself this morning and I've lost 12lbs!!! Certainly won't be having any food anytime soon either, this is too good to give up :)
Hope everyones okay:)

Oops, forgot to say I'm now 163lbs and I was 175 a week ago! :) So 12lbs :)

Last edited:
OMG! :O I have 10 pairs of jeans, 9 of which I couldn't fit into last week. I now fit into 7 of them! :D But they're all size 12. So I think I can definitely say I'm now officially a size 12!!! :talk017: 2 of my goals reached in the first week!!

Hope you're all doing great :)

Last edited:
Abby, you are storming. I don't know why you didn't feel well when you ate, I have never heard of that happening to someone. Next time you see you CD, you should mention it, and maybe get some Fibre69 powder to add to your shakes.

Glad you are sorted Sunshine. Told you that sticking to the diet while you switched, would pay off!

So long as I get the results by Saturday evening that will be fine, Kel. You certainly have joined a gr8 team and we are going to lose LOADS of w8 together LOL! How much do you want to lose, to get you back to goal? I haven't quite got there yet but I am convinced the only way I will be able to maintain is to go up the plans slowly, and I may even stick to having a CD bar for lunch going forward as I really don't want to go back to bread.

Sorry to hear about Keith's job. 32 presents to buy! That is so many! You must have a huge extended family? How many of them are adults? Couldn't you just agree to just buy for children or something? Or do you like doing it really?

Good luck on your start. Hope the headache isn't too bad this time. Maybe cutting on carbs the day before would help?

Frances

To be honest all my mates have 2 & 3 kids each, then my cousins have 2 & 3 kids also, then we have mam & dads, Brother, Nana, Best mates, they all add up.. :rolleyes: I do enjoy it just need to not go daft this year as I love xmas, I am like a big kid, Still cant sleep on xmas eve! pmsl..

Well I weighed in & I was 12.11, I wanna get down to 11.7 if I can in 4 weeks, anything else is a bonus.

Are we gonna have a water comp?? x

Kelly- just found you on the dibb. Love your DC pic. Will def be going there next time we visit the mouse!
Sorry to hear about Keith's losing his job. Is it definite?
Good luck with the re-start!
xx

Cheers Hun, Yeah its definite, right on xmas too, but these things happen, Hey Ho, we will survive!!

Have you not been to DC? I love it 2nd yr in a row, Heaven on Earth.... :D
But I have always said there is 2 things I would love to do before I die, 1 is swim with Dolphins & the other is .........................:rolleyes:
visit a Morgue or summit to do with dead bodies, ( I can see you pulling a face girls) pmsl..
I have to say I love it I find it so interesting, I have ALWAYS wanted to get into the industry & maybe do the bodies up ready for the coffins, but thats a total different subject..
Whats ur name on the dibb? Sent me a message so I know its you. x

Hey everyone :) Weighed myself right before I went for my weigh in and mine and CDC's scales are the same, weighed myself this morning and I've lost 12lbs!!! Certainly won't be having any food anytime soon either, this is too good to give up :)
Hope everyones okay:)

Oops, forgot to say I'm now 163lbs and I was 175 a week ago! :) So 12lbs :)

OMG! :O I have 10 pairs of jeans, 9 of which I couldn't fit into last week. I now fit into 7 of them! :D But they're all size 12. So I think I can definitely say I'm now officially a size 12!!! :talk017: 2 of my goals reached in the first week!!

Hope you're all doing great :)

Whooooooooo Hoooooooooooo, :D :D :D :D :D
WELL DONE THATS FANTASTIC...

well done on the great losses girls.

That's me officially a CDer.
met my CDC tonight, got my packs for the next week.

My start weight is 15st 10lb.
It was 17st 6lb less than 5 weeks ago so well chuffed.
looking forward to my CD journey with you guys.

Well Done Chick, Looking Forward to getting to know ya through your journey.. x

Well girls, I wont get on until Sunday night now as I stay at Keiths for the weekend, Gonna have to start xmas shopping, So enjoy your weekend & Be good.......

Big Hugs.... xxx

Just realised Gem you're in Swansea. I was born in Morriston Hospital and my parents still live in Ynystawe. I moved up to Leighton Buzzard for a teaching job about 7 years ago. Still go home regularly though.
When I did 1000 cals, I still was losing about 2-3lb a week. I think one week I lost 4lb.

Thanks for that catseyes, I may just give 1000 a go after my SS time runs out!

Small world isn't it? I only moved to Swansea just under two months ago for uni but I really like it here. Have always been a big fan of Wales :D x

Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 13lbs!! 1lb off a stone! :O Very excited :) I'm practically a third of the way towards my goal, and its only day 8.

Hope everyone is doing great :):):)

Last edited:
Back