The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

well i'm off for my 2 week holiday to mexico/NYC. haven't really been following the roadmap, but i will as soon as i get back. the way i see it is that now where i'm at a weight where i'm no longer in any real health related danger, i'm going to enjoy the scenery instead of rushing to goal. as long as i keep up steady on the exercise, i should be ok. i'll put in the extra mile when i get back, but there is really no use me doing ss at this point, i'll only gain back glycogen and then some and start a yo-yo cycle! certainly don't want to do that!!

YAY, I managed to lose 3lbs in 2 weeks on SS Plus :bliss:!!!!!! Now 12 stone 3lbs. Just got to keep this up and I'll be back in the 11's again. Don't get weighed for 2 weeks as I am away over Easter so fingers crossed I can resist those darn eggs :17729:!:rolleyes:

Hiya Girls,

Sorry I havent been around for a while, didnt have any packs left but tried kind of healthy eating to get rid of the last stone but its not gonna happen.

Meeting CDC for 4 weeks worth of packs tomorrow to start after Easter, I need to get my head back into it & stop putting it off..

So I will be back on for support as I cant do it alone, I struggle big time.. I am off work for 11 days so I will be enjoying it but not going mad as thats just pointless..

Anybody up for a little weight loss challenge??

xx

Hello ladies,
Finished with the holidays and kids' break. I am ready to re re re re re start. Got my packs, water, everyone's been advised that i am not accepting any invitations at the moment. Gonna do 21 days SS/SS+ - 14 days of 800meal... the rest on 1000. that's my story and i'm sticking to it. Definitely up for a challenge

So Gem, how's SLimming World going for you? Need to update my shred ticker... coz I finished!! will start another round when I'm done with SS/SS+. Second day on plan... killer headache, drank my water, had my 4 products, but you know what? last night was the first time in a LOOONG time I had a night of sleep ALL night!! felt so good, once again, I think my liver was trying to tell me something.

Back