The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Thanks jayne :)

I had a sneaky peek at the scales yesterday and I was already 6lbs down. On day 2!

This is why I love CD!

Who is left in our team now? Are we going to have enough results to enter the team challenge this week? x

Argh! Just read the 'Teams please read' thread and apparently Irene has stopped the weekly challenge because no-one was posting results. We have to let her know if we want to start up again.

Personally, I love the weekly challenge and it would be a shame if it stops :(

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Woohoo, that's 3st off since October, can't believe it:D:D:D:D

Well, a 2lb loss for me over xmas week:eek:
well chuffed with that.
Not really been on the shakes but not been going daft with naughties so can't complain with the loss.

This is our year girls. 2010 will be our last year of dieting so lets just go for it.
see you all at the finish line:D

Added some progress pics. I didn't notice a difference until i saw these.

Wow, 2lb well done what a loss considering it was Xmas. xx

OH MY GOD!!! I MADE IT TO DAY 2 WITHOUT CHEATING!!!We

I'm so proud. I haven't been able to do this for a long time!

Good to see you back Jayne! x

Well Done Hun, So glad you have got your mojo back. xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS, ALL THE BEST!!

Well I started CD again today! :rolleyes: I am sick of the sight of Chocolates & sweets if I am honest, Me & Keith got 5 tins of sweets so 4 are being put away for xmas..

I am still gonna have my oss on a morning then 2 tetras, so far OSS, a banana tetra & 3l of water.

I will get back to 11.7, then 11st, but 1 step at a time, I have put about 7lb on over xmas, so hoping to lose that within 1st couple of weeks (if not this week) so 1st weigh in next monday!! :D

I weighed in at 12.12 this morning. Shocking!! :mad:

xx

hi there.....sick of the sight of chocolate lol. As if! But I know the feeling. There is something good about getting back on track again, altho I'm not quite there yet!

I didn't realise the weekly challenge had stopped but I am sure it will get restarted soon -- let's face it January is these month of starting back on diets!

I'm not even sure who is on the team. I have sort of stepped out to make room for everyone. Last time we had results it was Gem, Kel, Sunshine (Gill, love the pics btw, can really see a difference!) Catssseyes (Helen), walkerscrisps (Abby) and enlightenme. No word from Helen or Abby yet, so let's give them another week. Jayne, I would love to fit you in again as soon as possible as I think it's great you're back with us again. As soon as a space becomes free, it's yours so keep coming on here and letting us know how you are getting on.

I get weighed Wednesday morning. Hopefully that will shock me into action again! I am exercising again but still picking things I shouldn't be.

Hiya, Wobbly, I have no idea how many we are right now and I understand the weekly team challenge has been wound up because no one was posting results but please feel free to join us as we keep going and fight our way to goal. You're very welcome. The more the merrier. Happy New Year and good luck on your restart.

Frances

hi Wobbly and welcome!

day 4 for me and i can't believe i have made it this far! this really is the time for me, i can tell! x

Argh! Just read the 'Teams please read' thread and apparently Irene has stopped the weekly challenge because no-one was posting results. We have to let her know if we want to start up again.

Personally, I love the weekly challenge and it would be a shame if it stops :(

I'm in it for the challenge.. I love the weekly goals, count me in... how do we work it out, I'm sure people didn't post coz it was the holidays

Hiya everyone, do you have a place spare on your team!! Starting again today x x x

Hiya me fellow Hartlepudlian, Welcome to the group, Are ya back on ss then?? x
Are ya on Facebook.

hi Wobbly and welcome!

day 4 for me and i can't believe i have made it this far! this really is the time for me, i can tell! x

Whoooooooooo Hooooooooo, Glad to hear it. x

Hiya Peeps well Day 4 & all is ok.. :rolleyes:

I have got over the 2 day headache but today got really bad guts, havent been to the toilet yet!
I am sooooooo Cold....

I am having my Oats So Simple still for my brekkie on a daily basis as its my saviour & stops me from cheating as I really do find CD still quite hard to do. I am having 2 tetras a day too with about 4-5l a day..
I know OSS isnt allowed on CD SS+ but if I didnt have that I know I would give in, I done CD before with this & I still had ok losses, with a difference of probably a lb or so if I stuck to it 100% but that doesnt bother me, this time I will not make myself ill over the diet & obsess quite so much like I did last time..

I did get weighed yesterday & had a sneaky peek & was ok with the result just fingers crossed on Monday.. :rolleyes:

Hope you are all ok & are drinking that H20 as that makes a huge difference.

Hows the weather where you are? I hate driving in these conditions its awful, I suppose we havent got it as bad as some people, just wish it would go now, sick of the sight of Snow & Ice..

Well Keith is off work with the flu so I am expecting to get it soon, Grrr :mad:

Have any of you been watching that Big Fat Diet Programme? I like watching diet programmes but what a load of Boll@cks
A dress size is 6lb, My Arse it is, For me personally I would say my dress size is about a stone in weight..
What do you all think??? xx

A dress size is 6lb, My Arse it is, For me personally I would say my dress size is about a stone in weight..
What do you all think??? xx

I'm the same, even worse! When I started the diet, I was a size 24. I had to drop 3st to drop a size!!! x

Hi girls,

First weigh in of 2010 and 3lb off:D
I didn't think it would be that due to the extra stuff lol

Haven't seen that programme but that is a load of b*l*ox.
I am 3st down and only down a dress size.
I have bought a tight denim skirt in a 16 which i can get in to but it is well stretchy:D

I have the oss for brekkie too but i am not doing ss. i couldn't stomach the CD porridge. I am kinda doing the 1000 at the mo.

Oh well, gave myself a target of a st off this month so really need to be soooo good from now.

How you getting on Gem?

Thanx for the lovely comments girls xx

I'm doing good thanks hun! Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow! Was hoping for 12lbs off but I reckon it will be 9lbs. I'm still thrilled with that though! It's a massive loss for 5.5 days!

I'm not buying any clothes for now. Since doing CD before, I have clothes in all sizes from 22-12 so I don't need any more!

I can't wait to start fitting into some of my old favourites though. Especially my corsets yay!

I keep considering doing alternate weeks of SS+ or just doing SS+ at the weekends but to me it feels like cheating. I don't know why. I just can't seem to think of eating anything, allowed or not, as not cheating :confused: x

Hi girls,

First weigh in of 2010 and 3lb off:D
I didn't think it would be that due to the extra stuff lol

Haven't seen that programme but that is a load of b*l*ox.
I am 3st down and only down a dress size.
I have bought a tight denim skirt in a 16 which i can get in to but it is well stretchy:D

I have the oss for brekkie too but i am not doing ss. i couldn't stomach the CD porridge. I am kinda doing the 1000 at the mo.

Oh well, gave myself a target of a st off this month so really need to be soooo good from now.

How you getting on Gem?

Thanx for the lovely comments girls xx

Well Done on losing 3lb, thats fab.. :D
oss rocks, I honestly couldnt live without it now..
You will in a size 14 before you know it..
You should be fine with a stone this month, That programme they are having 1200 calories a day for 14 days to drop a dress size, they have had 2 weigh in's up to now & they are a week in, a couple have lost 6lb in a week..
x

I'm doing good thanks hun! Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow! Was hoping for 12lbs off but I reckon it will be 9lbs. I'm still thrilled with that though! It's a massive loss for 5.5 days!

I'm not buying any clothes for now. Since doing CD before, I have clothes in all sizes from 22-12 so I don't need any more!

I can't wait to start fitting into some of my old favourites though. Especially my corsets yay!

I keep considering doing alternate weeks of SS+ or just doing SS+ at the weekends but to me it feels like cheating. I don't know why. I just can't seem to think of eating anything, allowed or not, as not cheating :confused: x

Well 9lbs is a Fab loss, I would be chuffed to bits with that, all through doing CD my highest ever loss has been 10lb in a week.
Cant wait to see your wi results, will be on tomorrow. x

I ordered a load of clothes from Littlewoods in the sale, got all sorts, Got a couple of tops in a size 14, a few in a size 12, (they fit me, yeahhhhh) I even bought a black mini skirt, its very short but will wear it with black leggings & my black cardigan boots..

Eeeee I have done a pic on faceinhole with my photo on a model, ha ha, the only thing I didnt like is the tits as they are fake, will post it in my pics see what ya think.. xx

Its snowing yet again here, I am so sick of it.. :mad:

Hi all, hope everyone is still going good?

I had my WI and I've lost 11lbs so I am chuffed to bits!

Kelly, your new skirt sounds lush. Totally the sort of thing I would wear if I had the figure! (Which I don't...yet!) x

That's brilliant gem, makes it all worthwhile. Well done.

Doing ok here.
Went to the gym today. First time in over 15 yrs. OMG, it sucks lol i hated it then and i still hate it now.
Yeah it's good for you but i just can't see the fun in it.
I was shocked to learn that they only have communal changing rooms:eek: i won't be getting changed in front of any strangers. It's just wrong. All the beautiful people must love it;).
So, that's another reason not to keep going lol. Nah, will give it another go just to make sure i really didn't like it lol.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Aww bless you! No I don't think I would like that! Nothing like stripping off in front of all the body beautifuls to make you feel like your bum has it's own postcode!!!

sunshine and kelly, did you both say you have OSS? do you make it with water or the milk as it tells you to? also what are your losses like? i can't afford to buy any packs off my CDC at the moment so i picked up some OSS as it was on special offer. just don't want to use it if it will slow my loss down too much. i'd be happy with 3lbs a week as that's what i have planned for x

Frances and jayne where are you? x

Back