The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

I know it sounds awful but I have had enough of CD now. It's great for the losses and that but I am suffering this time with bad leg cramps and I can't sleep. I'm just using it to kick start my loss and lose about 2st and then I am going to do Slimming World. I feel like I want to get back to food again and lose the weight gradually this time so that it doesn't go to my head!!!! If I only lose 1.5lb a week I will still get to where I was before by the time I go back to uni for my second year which is what I wanted. Maybe then I will come back to CD to shift the last 3st. We shall see!!! x

Aww you were doing so well too, are you not bothering doing CD now then?? x

Well totm still here, feeling a little better although I have upped my calorie intake this week I am eating fruit this week, feel better for it, still having 4l a day too..

Gonna weigh in on a friday from now on so will weigh in tomorrow but seriously not expecting a loss at all...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woohoo gem, brilliant loss again.

4lb off for me this week. More than i expected as i am doing 1000. Only having one shake and one bar a day and normal food but nothing naughty:D

Kel, I got sterilised when i was in my early 20's and my periods became so heavy and painful after it. Wanted to go back on the pill but GP wouldn't let me due to my weight and i smoked. Heard about the mirena coil a couple of years ago and decided to have one fitted. No more heavy or painful periods. One of the best decisions i have made, just wish i had known about it years ago.
Hope you feel better soon hon.

Happy weekend everyone xx

On my way back

So my WI back on Sunday am. So I'm glad to say that it's another 9lbs (in 5 days). I've still Got 5lbs to go to eradicate the holiday booboo, but at least I'm back on track!:D
it has by no means been easy, but the thought of my clothes feeling looser helped this week. I just need to keep at it 100% for another 2 days and it will be my first week in a real long time that I won't have slipped/nibbled.

Hope everyone's OK and just been busy as it's been real quiet here. Have a great week my friends!

WOW, 9lb is a fantastic loss, well done for sticking with it and almost getting rid of that gain.

Forgot to mention my inch losses. I got my measurements done for the first time since starting my diet 3 months ago.

Bust - 5.5"
waist - 5.5"
hips - 5"
arms - 2"
thighs - 2"

I have to say you girls Rock, The weight losses are Fab!! :D

Well no weigh in for me this week so back to CD tomorrow properly, got 4 weeks of packs left so will go for it!!

Hopefully get a stone off. :D

xx

Hiya everyone. I am not in a team but thought I would post on here and try to get some motivation.

I am starting back on CD today and know its gonna be tough. I have been trying to loose weight for years. Lost weight successfully 11 years ago when I got married, lost 5 stone on weight watchers.

I want to loose 6-7 stone and know that cambridge is the best option for me. I love weight watchers but still dont stick to it properly. I need to get my head down and I could be at target for my birthday in July!! So will keep popping on for support and hopefully be able to give you all some as well if thats ok??? Or do I have to officially join a team, not sure.

Bye all x x

What's going on ladies? Been reaaal quiet around here, like scary quiet, like off the wagon quiet... Hope everyone's fine and just really busy

Hiya everyone. I am not in a team but thought I would post on here and try to get some motivation.

I am starting back on CD today and know its gonna be tough. I have been trying to loose weight for years. Lost weight successfully 11 years ago when I got married, lost 5 stone on weight watchers.

I want to loose 6-7 stone and know that cambridge is the best option for me. I love weight watchers but still dont stick to it properly. I need to get my head down and I could be at target for my birthday in July!! So will keep popping on for support and hopefully be able to give you all some as well if thats ok??? Or do I have to officially join a team, not sure.

Bye all x x

Hiya Darl,

I thought you had already joined our team, have a look a few pages ago, the more the merrier, good for you starting up again! I'm struggling at the moment so more support would be fab! :rolleyes:
xx

Well Hello Ladies,

I started CD properly yesterday but ended up with an awful headache, I honestly could of cried with it, so I ate some fruit & a bowl of cereal.. :mad:
I know I shouldnt of but I would rather break my diet than have a migraine, anyway still there today but not as bad, I have drank 5l so far today, lost count how many tablets I have took since yesterday!
I keep getting a pain behind my left eye so gonna go for an eye test to see if thats the reason I am getting headaches every week with me sitting infront of a pc most of the day..

So how is everyone? Have you been up to anything exciting?
We are going to watch Avatar tomorrow in 3D, cant wait.. :D

We watched It's Complicated over the weekend which was good, Meryl Streep is fab in it, so is Alec Baldwin, I think there is something about him I find sexy for an older man, lol.. :rolleyes:
We also watched 44inch chest with Ray Winston, It hasnt come out yet but dont waste ya money going to see, I love Ray, Bit gutted it wasnt a Fab film..

Anyway Gonna get cosy in bed, since finishing work at 2pm I have got home & put my pj's on, turned my heating off & opened my bedroom window, its like an ice box in my room but it helps with my head as when I am hot it makes my headache even worse.. So I cant feel my toes and fingers at the moment with the cold but its seems to be helping so I will bare with it!

I got weighed this morning I am still the same weight so got a lot of work to do this week!!

Ta Ta for now babes.... xxx

Hiya Darl,

I thought you had already joined our team, have a look a few pages ago, the more the merrier, good for you starting up again! I'm struggling at the moment so more support would be fab! :rolleyes:
xx

I'm so sorry you're struggling, but getting back on is so hard after the break isn't it? Well, I'm sure you can do it? You just have to get back into a routine. How did you get into it last time?or maybe you need to change that routine... It's what I did coz psychologically, I couldn't see myself repeat it, so I inverted some stuff, added mousses and imback in the zone. The sooner, the quicker to goal kels!

Well I haven't been on in a while. I've gained a stone. So back up to 12 stone :( Hopefully starting CD again within the week if I can find a CDC close enough to me. Goal weight is 130lbs still and I'm 168lbs right now, so I have 38lbs to lose. I lost 22lbs in the first month last time (or roughly around that) so hopefully I'll be as lucky as I was then...its horrible having to squeeze into jeans that a month ago were falling off me :(

Hope you're all doing great :)

Good luck to all those getting back in to the swing of things.

No weigh in for me this week so nothing to report but my own scales aren't moving:cry: apart from extra milk i have stuck to plan so don't know why....pi**ing me off tbh but i haven't come in here for a moan, already done it elsewhere!

Come on girls, it can't be that hard to shift a few pounds....

Who am i trying to kid, lol

Hey Sunshine, how hard is it indeed? Lol. Sometimes I feel moving a mountain would be easier. I'm back at 220 as I hopped on scales at my cdc's today when I went to get more packs. It's my pre-hols weight, but it's also the weight I was "stuck" on! Couldn't move past that point as if my body was rebelling. So it was great to hit that number again, but I wished I'd skipped it altogether and hit 219 ( hope I make sense lol)

I'm here, I'm here! Just been really busy with exams but I am done now woohoo!

Welcome back wobbly and walkerscrisps!

Kelly hang in there, you are doing great!

Well done on the inch loss sunshine-great work! x

Thanx gem, you are doing brill too, over a stone gone already:D

Enlighten, i know what you mean. I had 14st 10lb as a stumbling block for me, all other diets ended when i got there, gave up after it. At least this time i managed to go past it....it really has helped lol, all in my head i know but if it gets me through then i will believe anything hehe!

You feeling any better kel?

Keep going girls

Any room for another on your team....I was on the waterbabes team last year with Kel...hi hun how you doing??? I've slipped back up to just over 12 stone and need to get back to about 10 and a half stone. Started back on SS+ yesterday...so far so good.

Thanx gem, you are doing brill too, over a stone gone already:D

Enlighten, i know what you mean. I had 14st 10lb as a stumbling block for me, all other diets ended when i got there, gave
up after it. At least this time i managed to go past it....it really has helped lol, all in my head i know but if it gets me through then i will believe anything hehe!

You feeling any better kel?

Keep going girls

Hiya Darl,

Well I am doing ok, Its so hard getting back into it still struggling a bit but trying to be good.. x

Any room for another on your team....I was on the waterbabes team last year with Kel...hi hun how you doing??? I've slipped back up to just over 12 stone and need to get back to about 10 and a half stone. Started back on SS+ yesterday...so far so good.

Well hello there Stranger,
Where have you been hiding? :confused:
You done bloody brill with CD, I am very happy for you to join the team if it was up to me, No harm in posting until another team member comes on.
I am struggling with CD hun as I am only having the boring tetras. I am having Oats so Simple evryday though, cant cope with the day if I dont get my fix its less calories & carbs than a cd bar.. :eek:

xx

Back