The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Well I am really getting pi$$ed off at the moment as in 4 days I have only lost 1lb measy pound!!

I have been drinking a minimum of 4l a day sometimes 5l. I'm gutted to say the least!
I feel as if I have ate hardly nowt all week for nothing, could of lost 1lb on WW or SW so why not more on CD..

Sorry for the rant girls just gutted!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hi kel, you will still be losing inches hon.

I have been a bit...no, alot disheartened this week, my scales aren't moving so told OH to hide them. If i can't weigh then i can't be pi**ed off about it:rolleyes:

I can't possibly not lose weight doing this or am i the exception!!!!!! lol

Hi kel, you will still be losing inches hon.

I have been a bit...no, alot disheartened this week, my scales aren't moving so told OH to hide them. If i can't weigh then i can't be pi**ed off about it:rolleyes:

I can't possibly not lose weight doing this or am i the exception!!!!!! lol

Haha so funny, my DH hid the scales from me... however i found them so that really sucks.

On a worse note, i've been having less than satisfact days, been off plan since yest eve... and it sucks, it's kinda what you said about getting stuck. I just can't move beyond 220 :cry:

OMG, Went to work this morning totally forgot my tetra for breakfast & decided to just have my 3l of water before I finish work like I normally do & wait till I get home at 2pm to have a pack, Got home got changed into my dressing gown to go in the shower, thought I would check my e-mail, next thing I know I felt wet, went to the loo to check & I had pooed myself! :confused: :cry: :confused: :cry:WTF!!
I wont go into details as its not pleasant, my stomach is going mad! I darent eat anything incase it comes 'out' I keep running to the loo, I text my CDC & she said 5l is far too much, 4l is the maximum, thats the reason! :rolleyes:
I wanted to be good this week too as wanted a good loss, Still only 1lb but think thats coz I have drank that much this week that my body is holding onto the water..

Anyway gonna sign off as gonna have a lie down with water bottle on my belly, really dont feel too good!
Have a nice weekend girls. xx

Not happy. I have apparently gained 2lbs this week. How is that even possible?!!? I'm doing 810 and have stuck to it so why the gain?

Makes me want to give up totally. I reckon I will be fat forever!

Well hello there Stranger,
Where have you been hiding? :confused:
You done bloody brill with CD, I am very happy for you to join the team if it was up to me, No harm in posting until another team member comes on.
I am struggling with CD hun as I am only having the boring tetras. I am having Oats so Simple evryday though, cant cope with the day if I dont get my fix its less calories & carbs than a cd bar.. :eek:

xx
Sorry to hear you're struggling.....you did so well last year....keep going....im finding it is much harder doing a re-start, day 3 for me and i'm really hungry just had a lovely toffee & walnut shake which was really yummy. Would love to join this team as I really need some support. Everyone on here sounds really nice. Bye for now xx

Always room for one more on this team Tracey! I'm leaving the team in a couple of weeks anyway. Moving over to Slimming World xxx

Hey Kels, I'm sorry things are being rough for you. I don't drink more than 4l either cos I found out it disserves me more than anything else. If I drink 4 I flush out fat. At five it registers as a gain. Also you're only 13lbs from goal!! GO YOU:vibes:
I'm sending all the good stuff towards you here!!

Thanks for letting me join your team.....my name is Tracey, me and my hubby lost 10 stone in 18 weeks last year doing SS+ (4 for me and 6 for him) but I have but a couple of stone back on.....when I lose it this time I am NOT going to put it back on again. Had a bit of a stressful time end part of the year as MIL died.

I am 43 years old and own an outdoors activity centre (paintball, quads etc.) Have 4 children James (22), Becky (20) Liberty (11) Maddy (2).

Really looking forward to getting to know you all, already know Kel as we were on the same team last year....she is a little star!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am on day 4 and have already lost 5lbs :D. Weigh in day is Tuesday morning.

Looking forward to next week as I am going to watch Britains Got Talent Auditions in Cardiff on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Bye for now xx

Not happy. I have apparently gained 2lbs this week. How is that even possible?!!? I'm doing 810 and have stuck to it so why the gain?

Makes me want to give up totally. I reckon I will be fat forever!

Aww babe Dont be disheartened! You will make up for it next week.. How much water are you drinking?

Thanks for letting me join your team.....my name is Tracey, me and my hubby lost 10 stone in 18 weeks last year doing SS+ (4 for me and 6 for him) but I have but a couple of stone back on.....when I lose it this time I am NOT going to put it back on again. Had a bit of a stressful time end part of the year as MIL died.

Really looking forward to getting to know you all, already know Kel as we were on the same team last year....she is a little star!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am on day 4 and have already lost 5lbs :D. Weigh in day is Tuesday morning.

Looking forward to next week as I am going to watch Britains Got Talent Auditions in Cardiff on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Bye for now xx

Awww Thanks Chick, You are doing well so far 5lb, wow, Fab!
Another Minimins member has just been the auditions, she has the pics on FB, She was sat right behind the judges, she was in reaching distance! I would love to know what simon cowell smells like, lol..
Good loss for you this week hun.... :D

Hi Girls,

Hope you all had a Fab Weekend, I have just started getting back to normal today well sort of, yesterday & friday I hardly ate anything, I was too scared to if I am honest incase the same happened! I only had 1.5l of water, oss & a banana as I wanted food that would bung me up!! lol..

So will weigh in the morning. See what the damage is. :(

Hiya,

Well Weigh in this morning & I have lost 3lbs! :D
Very Happy with that so hoping for a good loss this week too, Gonna reduce my water intake to 4l, trouble is I have a minnie mouse mug for my tea/coffee & it holds a litre! :eek:
So have had 2l of water & 2l of tea today..

How ya all doing then?

Gonna try my best to be extra good as my packs have a bbd of 2nd feb so need to get my finger out! x

Yeah kels you're almost there!! I'm being extra good too but I have serious water retention this week so no bars or fizzy drinks :cry:

Hiya Peeps,

Well I have had a tetra & a oss so far with 3l so a pack & a litre to go..

Been ok today kept busy tidying my room & sorting my shoes out so havent thought bout food!

x

Yeah kels you're almost there!! I'm being extra good too but I have serious water retention this week so no bars or fizzy drinks :cry:

Awww Thanks Hun..
When is your weigh day? Do you cut down on the water intake too then? x

My wi day is Sunday 8h30am!!! So I just don't have anything til I come home. The little psycho tricks we do. Anyway I didn't have one last Sunday so im hoping for a big loss this time.

My wi day is Sunday 8h30am!!! So I just don't have anything til I come home. The little psycho tricks we do. Anyway I didn't have one last Sunday so im hoping for a big loss this time.

You will be fine hun, I know I am like that even go for a big wee before getting weighed! lol. x

Well I am really p$ssed off yet again, reduced my water intake & the scales have never moved since monday, wtf!

This diet is good sometimes but other times I think I should be on ww or sw I will lose more!!

Gonna text my cdc as I should be losing something surely!! :(

Back