The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

I am the same, since this weekend where I had sat night off (and believe me i didn't go overboard at all as the food was soo nasty!!) anyway weigh-in +8lbs :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It really wipes my motivation, I got right back on CD Sunday am, and eversince, I've lost 5 pounds!! i really feel like crying; I'm not giving up, but I'm working sooo hard to get to the original weight from pre-xmas, I got there last week and then I gained!!! and as it is a weight that i seem to always get stuck on, I'm doubly depressed, but not going to give up, I'm gonna kill that sucker 220lbs!

Well girls, looks like this last week has been bad for us all.

Got weighed yesterday and for the first time since starting i didn't lose anything:sigh: STS, fluid retention building up!

Off on hols for the week now so presumably won't lose next week either.

Not gonna get down about it anymore, hopefully get back into it after my hols.

Hope all your losses come this week girls.

Catch you all in a week or so.xx

This is why I am getting off CD. When it's good, it's great, but when it's bad, it really messes with my head!

I'm basically done with it now so I won't be around much but I will pop on from time to time to keep you posted on how I am getting on xxx

I am the same, since this weekend where I had sat night off (and believe me i didn't go overboard at all as the food was soo nasty!!) anyway weigh-in +8lbs :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It really wipes my motivation, I got right back on CD Sunday am, and eversince, I've lost 5 pounds!! i really feel like crying; I'm not giving up, but I'm working sooo hard to get to the original weight from pre-xmas, I got there last week and then I gained!!! and as it is a weight that i seem to always get stuck on, I'm doubly depressed, but not going to give up, I'm gonna kill that sucker 220lbs!

Its the weekends that really get to me, I know how ya feel, it really makes you think whats the point.. Chin up hun, good thing is your right back on it.. xx

Well girls, looks like this last week has been bad for us all.

Got weighed yesterday and for the first time since starting i didn't lose anything:sigh: STS, fluid retention building up!

Off on hols for the week now so presumably won't lose next week either.

Not gonna get down about it anymore, hopefully get back into it after my hols.

Hope all your losses come this week girls.

Catch you all in a week or so.xx

Have a Fab Holiday Hun, See ya when you get back. xx

This is why I am getting off CD. When it's good, it's great, but when it's bad, it really messes with my head!

I'm basically done with it now so I won't be around much but I will pop on from time to time to keep you posted on how I am getting on xxx

Thats True, Well good luck and keep us posted, Although CD is a fab diet its made me obsess over food, Not good!! xx

Thats True, Well good luck and keep us posted, Although CD is a fab diet its made me obsess over food, Not good!! xx

For me it's made me obsess about the scales!!! i hate them... sometimes, when i can't sleep at night, i actually sneak downstairs to step on them, my obsession has gotten a lot worse than before. Foodwise, I don't obsess much right now though

Ss+

Anyone on SS+? I live in France and we don't get the yellow book as it's in English. I'm debating on going SS+, coz frankly I feel I'm setting myself up for failure on SS. I understand it's a 200 cal meal, but could you give me the amount of chicken, tuna or quorn you guys have? Thx

For me it's made me obsess about the scales!!! i hate them... sometimes, when i can't sleep at night, i actually sneak downstairs to step on them, my obsession has gotten a lot worse than before. Foodwise, I don't obsess much right now though

Yeah I agree, The scales do my head in, sometimes I weigh on a night to predict my weight in the morning, wtf!! :confused:

Anyone on SS+? I live in France and we don't get the yellow book as it's in English. I'm debating on going SS+, coz frankly I feel I'm setting myself up for failure on SS. I understand it's a 200 cal meal, but could you give me the amount of chicken, tuna or quorn you guys have? Thx

Hiya Hun,
Have you tried the Cambridge Diet website??
Everything you need to know should be on there..
I dont really go by weight, If I am having a meal I will have a chicken breast or a small piece of fish, sorry if thats no help. :rolleyes: x

Is anyone left on this team?? i feel like everyone's disappeared!!

Hiya I am here, lol.

Well Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo, :)

Guess my weight loss this week, omg 1 measly pound!! :mad::mad::mad: wtf!!!
I have reduced my water & feel no better for it..
Really am gutted, I only have 2 weeks of tetras left & I refuse to buy anymore but losing this last 9lb doesnt look like its shifting!!

Anyway how are we all, sorry havent been on much, will try and post more this week. x

What plan are you on? Maybe you need to Shake things up, or down whichever. Maybe yoyr body doesn't want to let go of the rest LOL. Honestly i dont know, ivebeen good and i'm still over 220 and i KNOW my body CAN def let go of some of that fat!!!!!!

What plan are you on? Maybe you need to Shake things up, or down whichever. Maybe yoyr body doesn't want to let go of the rest LOL. Honestly i dont know, ivebeen good and i'm still over 220 and i KNOW my body CAN def let go of some of that fat!!!!!!

Well I am having 2 packs a day with an oss, I have skimmed milk in my tea/coffee, I drink abot 4-5l a day!!

I just cant understand it, Check this out, was p!ssed off last night so I had a slice of cake, a biscuit & a bowl of special k, got on the scales this morning and I have lost 1lb, wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Really cant understand it.... :rolleyes:

Well maybe you were just retaining water. I have not moved on the scales, however I've gone down a pant size!!! I'm just going to stay away from the scales coz otherwise they just ruin my life and mess my head up

hi guys, sorry I haven't been around much. Had to go to Ireland for my uncle's funeral and my whole routine and diet got messed up. Was 10 stone 10lbs at my CDC's this morning. At my lowest before Christmas I had managed 10 stone 2lbs so that was a big wake-up call for me and I am back on the wagon as of today so I will be around more!

Hello all, I have come back, no problem if there is no room on the team, just wanted to see how everyone is doing.... is Gem still here?

Frances, I weighed 10 stone 11.6lb yesterday (after a bad binge day) but today it has dropped to 10 stone 8.8lb, started CD yesterday SS 100% and will go on to 810 in a week or 2, depending on how much I lose.... tried weight watchers and put on weight this week although sticking to it 100%, so back on CD I guess as of yesterday. Hoping my CDC will be able to see me some time this week.... or will have to contact another one...
How is Gem doing?

Gem is still here for the moment but is moving on soon. Changed her name to elvira.

Right that's the holiday over and time to stop messing about with this plan.

Time to start shifting the pounds again. You all with me????

The trick is not to get disheartened when the losses don't show, if we are sticking to it .....mostly then it must be coming off somewhere, am i right ?

lol, i wish i could really keep that in my head but it is hard.

Just rememeber that it can be done, is being done and will be done.

Right you lot, who's up to seeing if they can shift 7lb by the end of the month??

A mini goal for us to aim for.

I'm now on day 3 of CD (day 4 in 2 hours, lol) and I've lost 5lbs!! Although I was 12 stone 10lbs *cry* So 178lbs to start and still got a goal of 130lbs, 43lbs to go! Hoping to make it there in 2 months, is that a reasonable amount of time on SS?

I think they say a stone a month on SS, so just over 3 months would be reasonable I think.... you are pushing it and likely to be disappointed if you say 2 months...

Back