The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

That's excellent Gem. You will be halved in no time at all.

You still doing exante?

2lb loss again this week. Haven't done ss. Just doing 810. suits me and keeps me from being a miserable cow lol

Half way to my goal, woohoo xx

Thanks Gilly and well done to you!!! Yep I'm still on Exante but I am so unenthusiastic this week. I am having to force the water and shakes down :sigh: not too sure what my loss will be like on Monday! x

4lb loss for me this week.
Just 1lb to go and that will be 4st in total.

I am kicking myself cause i was at the same place in feb.

Oh well, another week down and one nearer to my goal!!!!

Hope everyone's well x

Well done Gilly!!! Don't dwell on the past. Just focus on the future! I did 3.5lbs this week but forgot to post because it's so quiet on here! x

Hello everyone, just wanted to say that I'm back....for good this time. I've been on hols and I have come to the shocking realization that a 1.5 stones have been added to my frame ONCE again. So gals, I am coming in proud and rested and ready to do this once again!

ughh!! Just updated my ticker and now I feel sick... I'm heavier than I was after xmas!!! I can't believe it, and I more or less loosely followed the diet from May to mid-July, when I was stuck at 217! I'm not going to cry because I know when I went off plan, I did it suddenly without going up the steps, it just sucks is all. I'm on Day 3 and I'm hungry but what else is new? I drink my water and have my 4 sachets, I know that's what I'm going to be doing for the next 12 weeks... so I can work up the plans slowly before Xmas again, and not get stuck in that rut. No breaks or hols or weekends off until then!

Just a 2lb loss for me this week.

Have stuck to 810 but haven't been measuring my milk allowance. I have been drinking a hell of a lot of coffee so gonna try and nip that in the bud.
I think i should be losing more than 2lb!
Need to up my water too, been struggling with that.

Enlighten, looks like we both had a food filled couple of months and gained loads.

At least you know you can shift it. As Gem said to me "no point dwelling on past, focus the future"

I put on over 2st since i stopped in March but i have managed to shed 2st 1lb in 5 weeks so you know it can be done.

If i manage to lose 2lb next week, i will be back to where i was when i went off the rails in march. I just need to stay focused this time and keep going.

Well done Gem, 4lb loss is fab. you noticing it yet?

hope you all have a good week x

Yes Gilly!!! Not dropped a size but I can see it in my pics (I've attached them below)!

Well done on the 2lbs!

And yes, don't dwell on the past. I gained 7st in a year so I know what it's like to kick yourself xxx

Attachments

• Comparison - Start and Week 7 - 2st 9lbs lost.jpg
    Comparison - Start and Week 7 - 2st 9lbs lost.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Comparison - Start and Week 7 - 2st 9lbs lost - side.jpg
    Comparison - Start and Week 7 - 2st 9lbs lost - side.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 23
Wow Gem, really you can see the difference allright! Even though you're not down a dress size, it's nice to see the difference isn't it? I might do it as an incentive as I haven't really ever done that before. You are on Exante?? When I left you were still waiting for your money in order to start CD... is it still the case?

Gilly, isn't it weird how you can go off rail when everything is just sailing along? I mean yes it's true I was fighting to get under 200lbs and I managed to get to 203, but then things started to go awry. So sad to be back up to obese when I was really in the mid-range of overweight.

I'm back fighting it because my clothes feel tight (I got rid of everything bigger than 14!) So after this summer of wearing shorts, I'm back to pants and I have one pair that I dare wear to work... the rest would be with too many indecent bulges coming out, and frankly I can't think with tight clothes.

As a goal I'd also love to get a boob job as they've gone south (my god only on this forum would i ever talk about this), and i need to stabilize my weight for it. So I'm really trying to focus, but I had a blip last night (day 3) and I crept downstairs to have 2 pieces of Lindt 85% dark chocolate :cry:
I'll move on but I don't feel I've got the click in my head as strong as I had last year this time. Hopefully after seeing some results in week 1 and looser pants it'll spur me on further.

My plan, do SS until mid-November and start moving up plans so that Xmas doesn't seem so daunting. This time around I want enough time to go up the plans smoothly.

Wow Gem, really you can see the difference allright! Even though you're not down a dress size, it's nice to see the difference isn't it? I might do it as an incentive as I haven't really ever done that before. You are on Exante?? When I left you were still waiting for your money in order to start CD... is it still the case?

Thanks hun! Yeah I'm still on Exante and waiting to switch. Seeing my CDC on 16th October to switch :)

So how's everyone doing? I had a little clip tonight but aside from that and wed night, i did ok this week. Not looking for fabtastic lisses this week, but at least i'm bac on the wagon. Doing good with the water too. Hope to have good news on Tuesday weigh in!!!

Are you gals still there? I feel all alone here, well.... my first week was OK, I feel myself slipping a little bit (bits and pieces of my kids' meals), but I caught in just in time, so NO MORE!!! I will weigh myself September 28 or 29, as it is a demotivator rather than anything else for me.

I'm still here and another 2lbs lighter. Took my measurements and I've lost 31ins in total from my waist, bust, under bust, thighs, upper arms and hips. Still not in those size 22s though grrrr!

I'm still here and another 2lbs lighter. Took my measurements and I've lost 31ins in total from my waist, bust, under bust, thighs, upper arms and hips. Still not in those size 22s though grrrr!

Yes, Grrr I know what you mean!! It took me soooo long to go from size 16 to 14 that to know that I'm back to 16 is just depressing!! I'll get there though, I'm just going to plough through this and grit my teeth!!!

Back