The Slim Fast 2 week challenge - 100% Honesty

well haven't eaten anything i shouldn't yet but the problem is i haven't had anything at all yet, kinda just got out of bed about an hour ago after watching a documentary on catch-up and then did a 30min stint on the wii fit so now i'm cooling off with the fan on but the problem is i still cant be arsed to make my first shake.

Pinkemma - Well done for ur 100% day yesterday and good luck with it today. We can do it !!!

We are the "we can do it girls" ;)

oh no am i too late to join?! :( i'm going to be starting from tomorrow, i've had a horrible week with a deadline tomorrow so once that is out of the way i'm just going to focus solidly on doing as much as i can too feel good for my holiday (which is in 2 weeks on tuesday!)
good luck everyone! hope you are all doing well x

100% for me yesterday (what day did we start...is this day 3?)

Well done to the rest of the 100%ers:D

Hope you had a good night out Stirky.....

Well it is my official weigh in day tomorrow (fingers crossed) I have also weighed myself the day we started the 100% challenge. I will see how I have done on my first official week. I am doing ok so far today:) I am having chicken tikka masala tonight, so I will make sure I count it all and weigh it out properly, so I can try to stay within the calorie limit. The problem is, I still have a few bits of food/sauces etc that aren't very low calorie, so I need to try and use them up really, and just restock with low calorie options.

Good Luck everyone

Mel x

Just had my first Shake at 12.42, think i will have my 2nd at about 3-4ish and then do dinner at about 7. Its a pain having to eat when you really don't want to, or cant be bothered in my case lol

Katie your welcome to join us hun, though i did notice your doing weight watchers, so u may want to see if they have any challenges going, but your more than welcome to stick with us for the challenge if you wish, diet doesn't really matter, just the 100% bit does :)

redmel - well done on your 2nd 100% day. Your on ur 3rd day today whilst im on my 2nd.

Aaah thought it was, Thanks:)

Good on you, not wanting to eat....I wish I felt like that!!

Mel x

Hey guys, just been catching up on the posts and everybody is doing great! Woo-hoo, this two week challenge is really helping me as I feel so movitated by it, thanks Sass for coming up with it! Welcome too to Holly and Katie!

Had a good night last night, it was interesting anyway lol! Plus I said on plan and only had the snack I took with me. So 100% for me yesterday too, seems like we all had a brill day!

Been 100% so far today. Have a snack left but may not have it as full after dinner, but that could change yet lol! Had a ww chicken casserole (193 cals) with extra veg and a yorkshire pudding for dinner, max 380 cals in total. Was really nice.

Hope everybody else is having a great day, it sure is hot!

Hi guys, sounds like you're all doing well!

I unfortunately had to have 200 cals over my limit today because I've been working for 9 hours waitressing. I was on my feet from 11am till 8pm and my stomach was rumbling for ageees! Had to eat a couple of extra snacks to keep me going or I think I would have fainted, we reckon we walk half marathons every shift!! lol

Mel - hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow!

Its been so hot today! Think thats why the restaurant was so busy, we have a beer garden out the back.. its nice and sheltered from the wind so its like a sun trap!! Think I'll aim to stick to 1500 cals on days that I'm working, I just can't function without eating a bit more. But I'll be 100% all the other days... can I still be in the 'team'? lol I feel like a cheater!!

Hey Emms,

Good on you for only going 200 cals over and keeping to allowed snacks. Of course you don't want to make yourself feel really ill, and if you are working and really busy of course you are going to feel a lot hungrier. So I think you've done really well keeping with it, good on you!! As long as you're sticking 100% on YOUR plan I don't see why that wouldn't count. We are all different, and work our plans differently to suit us. I was hungry tonight so had an extra snack that I wasn't going to (ryvita) but didn't go over my cals for the day, so another 100% day for me! Off to bed now, good luck for tomorrow everybody, hope you've all had a great day today! :happy036:

Stayed 100% yesterday:D

The last two day I have just about managed it, so today I am going to try and come a little bit under. My shopping gets delivered today, so I will have a bit more healthy low-cal food to choose from:) Weekends are always a bit tricky as the cupboards start to become a bit bare.

I am very proud of myself though, we went to the shop yesterday and I bought a pack of dairy milk ice creams, I didn't have one, and honestly...I didn't really crave one either.

Mel x

Morning Girlies, Hope your all feeling good this morning ? The sun is shining and the kids are back to school woooohoooo !!!!

Your all doing really well, and Emma i wouldn't worry about those 200 cals babe, when your working as hard as you are in this heat ( i take my hat off to ya ). Stirky - Pleased you had a good night on Saturday and your doing fab. Redmel congratz on not having one of those ice-creams, when its so warm.

Hey girls,

I am going to keep up with the two week 100% challenge but i just can't stick to SF, it's just not right for me, Sowwy!!!

I am going to try and eat healthy foods:
branflakes, salad sandwiches and dinners with loads of salad or veg, just boiled pots etc.

SF just seems to make me have takeaways more because i haven't eaten all day then i don't feel to great and don't feel like cooking.

Is it ok to still carry on with this 2 wk challenge, i wil have to start today though??

MrsMe xXx

Sure, you can stick with the 2 week challenge hun. I do honestly know how you feel, though i'm tempted to go the other way and have no food lol !!! I need this damn weight to go faster :8855:

It's just by doing this it just makes me want to eat more. And the shakes are starting to make me feel sick with every mouthful. Just gonna give myself some cooling off from all the diets and just eat healthily, it worked before i lost 1st in 4 weeks so gonna try again, my 100% means not to have a takeaway in 2 weeks and to only have i pack of crisps/choccie a week.

Also to start it on the 1st of a month gives me a fresh sortof feeling too. WI this morn at 16st 8lbs and i am going to try not to WI again for 2 weeks, that's a challenge in itself lol.

Wish me girls and good luck to you all

MrsMe xXx

Stirky - Thanks for your post it cheered me up, I felt a bit guilty after yesterday. But you're right, as long as I stick to a plan and don't go off on a feast like I did last week then I'll be ok. Well done for getting through the weekend 100%! Yeehaa! :clap:

Mel - Well done for resisting the dairy milk ice creams! Another 100% day! Yess!

Sass - Thank you also for your post :) lol I love Monday mornings at the moment too.. Isn't it fab having the house back again? lol How did yesterday go for you? Did you eat your meals at all the times you'd planned?

MrsMe - If you know its worked before I say go for it! You can do it girl :)

Day 4!!!
Hey people! We're all doing great I see :happy036: I think we can all be VERY proud of ourselves!

MrsMe go for it on your healthy eating plan, whatever works for you. Yep stick with us on the 2 week challenge and let us know how you're getting on. Slimfast isn't for everyone, and if it's not working out for you then it's silly to stick with it. My mum tried it for a little while, but hated the shakes (she doesn't like milk lol!) so she couldn't stick with it either.

Yes the kids are back to school, so routine returnsm should be a bit easier this week! Although mine are off on thurs (polling day) and Fri (non pupil day), typical lol!

Here's to another 100% day for us all!! We can do it! :girlpower:

Confessional .... :(

I blew it on my first day yesterday. What a loser!! :break_diet:

If it's ok with you guys I'll hop right back on the horse today? Hopefully will go something like this..

B - SF Bar
S - coffee and an apple
L - Shake plus carrot and celery sticks
S - SF pretzels
D - not sure yet ....
S - 100 cals worth of something delicious!

xx

Yep Holly just get right back on, don't give up hun, we all have our off days. But today is a new day and you can do it!!

Stirky - Lucky you, mine have another week off!! Well done on the 100% day yesterday.

MrsMe - I say go for it too, esp if you have done it before and had good results:) I will be doing the same, after weaning myself onto healthy foods from slimfast!

Pinkemma - I would call it a 100% day, you would easily have burnt off 200cals waitressing....I used to do it. I think it is definitely a good plan to allow yourself 1500cals (or even 1600) on working days and as long as you stick within that then you can call it a success:)

Another beautiful day today, Good Luck All

Mel x

Back