The Slim Fast 2 week challenge - 100% Honesty

Hope everybody has been having a great day, I've had a fantastic one so far!!

Breakfast- Strawberry shake 217
Lunch- Choc shake 223
Snack- Tesco Melon portion 70
Dinner- WW Chicken Atabiatta 221 with salad 9 and pitta bread 140

Feel totally stuffed now! But will probably have a muller activia yoghurt a bit later as feel a bit bloated and they help! Plus don't want to stick on just 880 cals for the day.

well done stirky ur doing a great job !!

I didn't have shakes today but have stayed within my calorie limit so far, though i'm not sure what i'm having for dinner as i need to go shopping.

Thanks Sass and well done you sticking in your calorie limit today, that is always a hard thing to do if you don't have shakes :happy096:

Well done for jumping back on track Holly:)

Sass - good job staying within calorie limits on your day off the shakes:)

Stirky 880cals wow that is great:) It would be good for you to have your yoghurt though, you don't want your body thinking there is a famine and holding on to fat;)

I have had another 100% day today:D
Shake 218
Snack a jacks 76
Shake 217
Crackers & Laughing cow cheese 58
Ice lolly 45
Tesco light Curry 495
Total = 1109

Felt really easy today, must of been because I had the healthy snacks in after my shopping was delivered this morning.
DH went out and got me a blender today, so I can have the shakes blended with ice tomorrow. I am also going to start making soups, inspired by watching the tips docu......:D:D

Keep going girls, we can do it:D

Mel x

Hi Mel,
Yep had my yoghurt and also a bag of walkers baked, I always like to make sure I have enough calories, didn't intend to eat so little today lol! Don't usually get THAT problem hehehe x

Thanks mel, I'm hanging on in there lol!

My day went as planned ...
B - SF bar, coffee - 222
S - apple - 45
L - Narna Shake - 218
S - SF Pretzels - 96
D - BIG pasta salad! - 537
- strawberries - 50
S - coffee and a cadbury mini roll - 129
Total - 1297

And I managed a run this morning, so I'm rather chuffed.

My first 100% day!

Well done everyone who had a good day too!

xx

Hi everyone! Had a great day today, despite being bored out of my mind in the house! lol

Well done to you all for having another excellent day! And Holly, well done for having a great first day - just call yesterday a practice run :)

Stirky and Mel, you're making me feel hungry with talk of snack a jacks and walkers baked.. definately need to get stocked up on them lol :)

Sass - Well done for sticking with it despite missing the shakes. So hard to do, I know! I sometimes feel like 'oh I've not had SF, might as well pig out' but you've done really well :) woo hoo!

Here's to another 100% day tomorrow. GO GO GIRLIES!!

Just had my first Shake at 12.42, think i will have my 2nd at about 3-4ish and then do dinner at about 7. Its a pain having to eat when you really don't want to, or cant be bothered in my case lol

Katie your welcome to join us hun, though i did notice your doing weight watchers, so u may want to see if they have any challenges going, but your more than welcome to stick with us for the challenge if you wish, diet doesn't really matter, just the 100% bit does :)

thankyou:D i was on weight watchers but i stopped as i was going through a bit of a stressful time and i just felt like i was failing it. however, i'm feeling alot more focused now and ready to start again!!
(i don't know how to change my info bit if any could help?? lol i'm so slow sometimes)

anyway, today was my first day, a bit of a chaotic one as it was deadline day for my course so my routine was a bit all over the place. i did fine with the meals and everything untill the evening when i think i over snacked :(
but hopefully tomorrow will be better as i can be more accurate with my calories and i will try and plan my evening meal before hand. i also have got alot of walking planned for tomorrow and i am going to the gym. soo fingers crossed tomorrow will be a good day :)
i need to weigh myself and do my measurements too so i'll try get that done at some point.
will report back in the evening to let you all know how it goes! x

Today i had

B - bowl of special K with semi skimmed milk ( no sugar)
L - Sliced chicken sandwich with coleslaw
D - Fish ( without batter ) Sweet Potato and Mushy Peas

I didn't have any snacks today as my house is like old mother hubdard at the moment.

I have also had over 3lts of water :D

Though my lunch wasn't great i'm not to bothered about it as i didn't have any snacks today so i don't think i went over in cals.

well done everyone on another 100% day. Im off to bed now, totally knackered today for some reason even though i haven't done much at all other than a small amount of housework and some sun bathing :D Oh and enjoying the peace with the kids at school.

Hey Girls,

I didn't make the best choices yesterday with my food but i didn't have t/a so am counting this as 100% on day 1. I think i just need to stop the takeaways at the mo as i can have up to five in 1 week and sometimes even 3 in one day!!! I know gross but that's why i'm on here trying so very hard to sort myself out.

I thought it was about time i got some new clothes in so yesterday when i was in tesco i saw a pair of linen trousers i like, i picked them up and when i got to my mums only just managed to do the button up and when i got back to our place my bf had to undo the zip, it was stuck and i couldn't see past my belly:cry:. They were size 18:eek::mad::mad:. I saw so many clothes that i liked but couldn't get them as they only had sizes 8-16 or 20-28.

Was soooo depressed when i got home. feel a bit better today except i have the biggest headache as i didn't wear my sunglasses yesterday and the sun was sooo hot.

Goodluck and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

Morning all

MrsMe - Well done on the 100% no t/a day, that's great and is a step in the right direction. Also i do tend to think that the supermarket clothes do come up small so i would try not to be to upset about it and also your doing your best to lose so soon it will be bye bye 18 hello 16 :) I cant wait to get into an 18 myself but i'm a 22 at the moment so a long way off.

Katie - to change your info go into user cp at the top in the blue navigation bar, down the left you will see edit your details, go into that and you will be able to change the diet you on. Good luck for today hun.

Emma - well done on your 100% day hun, your doing fab so far.

Holly - Congrats on your run, i didn't manage to do any exercise yesterday but i'm going to get my lazy arse up soon and do some wii fit. well done on your 100% day yesterday.

Redmel - Blended SF shake with ice is yummy, good luck with the soup making hun and well done for another 100% day for you.

Stirky - your a pro at this 100% stuff now hun, well done !!

I hope you ladys dont mind me calling yesterday 100% day as i didnt have me shakes as i should but i was very good and i made good food choices. I'm going to have my first sf shake soon, well thats after i have done my 30 mins on the wii fit this morning.

So here is to another 100% days lady's, keep it up, WE CAN DO IT !!!

Wow! well done everyone....this thread is brilliant, we all seem so motivated to stick to our goals:D

I am tired today, baby woke up for a feed at 4am...naughty little noodle;) Haha, he has spoilt me because he slept right through from 3.5 wks old so I never really got used to the sleepless nights:) I find I eat more when I am tired as my body probably craves energy...so I need to make sure (if I do need to) I snack regularly on low cal snacks:)

Here we go gang, for another 100% day:D:D

Mel x

Hey girlies!!

How's your days so far? I'm still giving it 100%! Been a bit harder today, but I guess I'm back at work after the break and things are different. e.g. eating a sf meal bar as lunch instead of a sarnie like others do!!

Not sure what to have for dinner as yet - I really fancy beans on toast for some reason!

Sass - course you should call yesterday a 100% day, you gave it 100%!!

Am going to try and wii fit tonight, won't get out for a run until tomorrow now.

What are you all having for dinner??

xx

p.s. I agree mel, when you're tired you often want to eat more! I'm sure I read somewhere about people who sleep more tend to eat less! Not like babies tend to be bothered about stuff like that lol!! x

Hows everyone doing so far today ? I'm having my best day yet on the 100% challenge, think i'm getting into the swing of things again.

So far today i have had....
B - Vanilla Shake
S - Angel delight ( made with semi-skimmed milk )
L - Vanilla Shake

Not sure what to have for dinner though, its not shopping day till tomorrow so kids want a takeaway and i'm feeling strong enough to resist a takeaway today so i might have some soup.

Ooh Sass, angel delight! Haven't thought of that as a snack before!! Will have to get some, love the choc one, you can get reduced sugar ones can't you? Well done yesterday and doing great today girl!

Mel, MrsMe, Emma, Holly and Katie you're all doing great!! Well done girlies, we can get to our 14 days of 100% at the rate we're going!

I've had another good day, just eating my dinner, ww chicken and tomato meal with pitta bread, yum! I was impressed with myself today! Had to take my little boy for a hospital appointment (he's having grommets next week) and he wanted something from the cafe. They had SO many yummy looking cakes there, but to be honest I wasn't even tempted! Just had a bottle of water, then got a bag of mini breaks from the shop! I was rather impressed with myself!

Oh Mel, been meaning to ask you, what crackers do you have? Looks like they are really low in cals, been trying to find some really low cal ones!

How is this thread so motivational??!! I'm really benefitting from it!

Please help though ... db's parents brought the kids some sweets back from holiday and they are gorgeous. Like Fruitella but even nicer!

Only had 2 but I don't want to give in and scoff the lot! Helppppp!!

Yes Holly it is so motivational, it really does help. Good on you not eating more than two sweets, but think about those scales going down and don't eat anymore! Think about your 100% day lol

Back