The Slim Fast 2 week challenge - 100% Honesty

Stirky - your dinner sounds lovely:)

Sass - good luck on choosing some yummy food for dinner:)

You both are doing very well:D

I have put myself down as a fail for yesterday. I did so well, then after my last post I was meant to be off to bed, but remembered I hadn't done bottles, put bread on, or packed up some stuff I had sold on ebay...dh was shooting zombies on the PS3 still, so while I was busy he decided to come off (at midnight) and make some supper!?! The lovely darling also made me some, which was very sweet of him, but he forgot that I was doing SF lol, so I sat and ate two hot buttery crumpets at 12.20am - they were bloomin lush!!!

So back on today...with a shake this morning, then shortly after, went out to baby group and then onto baby weigh clinic, then the shops!!!! I only got back in half an hour ago, so instead of a shake I have just had a banana and jumbo snack a jacks with a lovely, hot, well needed cup of tea. I am doing a stir fry for dinner, very healthy and low cal:D

I felt very depressed that I let myself down yesterday, and I feel like a naughty girl, that has let you guys down too:eek:

Mel x

Having a total mare.

Horrible day - really to much to mention!

So I was good until I got back from work and then decided to get on the scales. I'd have hoped for a pound or two but not a single thing.

I know it's only day 3 but I really wanted to see some reward for my hunger / money!

So I've just sat and had 2 pieces of ginger cake, a load of the kids sweets and two slices of thick sliced white bread and butter.

Feel like a fat, stupid, failure. And the eating will just go on and on tonight. I'm completely alolne this evening, at least I'll have that to keep me company.

Great.

Aw Holly :( I know its hard but it's best to only weigh once a week, and always in the morning,you gain weight through the day. I know it's easier said than done but stop now! You're not on your own, there's everyone on here behind you ;) You know how bad you're feeling after what you've eaten, you'll just feel even worse if you carry on :gen126:

Oh Holly, I really feel for you:)

I know exactly how you are feeling, I think we have all been there at some point. Have you got any jobs/hobbies you can get stuck into to keep yourself busy later....or stick on some uplifting music and have a boogie (close the curtains first though;)) it might lift your mood a bit and help you get some focus:)

Good Luck

Mel x

Holly, we've all been there. But you've done great these past few days, so don't let the disappointment of the scales put you off. Just stick with it and the weight will come off. As Hannah said it's best only to weigh once a week, stick to the same day and same time, and then you'll get an accurate reading. I always weigh first thing in the morning on a Friday. Just stick with the plan, drink plenty of water and you WILL be rewarded for all your efforts and money, honestly you will.

Big hugs :grouphugg:

Mel, great for getting back on with it today, and yse you are a naughtty girl for eating those two crumpets, lol! I'm sure I couldn't have resisted either, just the smell of them yum yum. But at least that's all you had and you're back with it today, great going! You haven't let us down, that's what we're here for lol. If it was that easy we wouldn't need a diet in the first place!

Thanks Stirky:)

Did you have your chicken wraps?

I had my stir fry it was really nice, had a little cake afterwards too:p whole lot came to 264calories:D:D:D

Mel x

ooh you girls are all doing so well! congrats :D
i'm becoming quite dissapointed with myself as it's now my day 3 and i'm yet to have a 100% day :( i do fine in the day- infact the shakes aren't the issue at all or the lack of eating then, it's when i get home from work or where ever i've been and i'll feel like i need another snack!! it's crazy!! today i got in from work and had a packet of quavers and a bowl of shreddies! i did that yesterday too! i've got veg curry cooking now for dindins but i am dissapointed.
i deffinatly think i need more planning. my shedual has been a bit all over the place this week so it's been difficult to stay on track.
so anyway, from tomorrow no more excuses!!! i'm going to make a food plan tonight- including dinner and snacks and also the time of snacks!! i think if i think it through a bit more so i have them when i feel most hungry i should be much better.
i might even order a bikini from la senza for my holiday tonight :| hopefully that will help motivate me hahah xx

Hugs Katie, you'll get there. Yes a food plan is a great idea, I used to do that. Wrote it all out with times etc and stuck it in the kitchen. Now I just do a food diary to keep track of what I've eaten and how many cals. Have fun bikini shopping! I must admit to NEVER owning a bikini lol! Even when I get to my target weight (did you see I wrote WHEN then, not the IF I always usually use!!) I doubt a bikini will ever be something I own, too many stretch marks and I don't like the sun that much anyway lol!

Yes Mel we had our wraps andthey were lovely!! Had a little light mayo in mine, and hubby didn't have any cheese. He's really motivating me at the moment. He got the rowing machine down from the bedroom, I haven't used it for AGES and he knows I don't like using it up there. So he used it first for half an hour, then I actually did half an hour on it!!! Whoop! Whilst listening to Robbie Williams Live at Knebworth, I love that cd and it takes me to a really happy good place as I went to that concert. Did my half hour and burned 545 cals!!! :happy036:

Just had a muller yoghurt, so right on track today!!! I have decided tho to weigh myself on Friday as normal, haven't weighed for over a week (didn't weigh last Friday) and can't wait any longer!!! Fingers crossed! Just noticed I haven't updated my weight on here as I actually put on 2lbs at the start of May, so currently 182lbs not 180! :(

Oooh well done on the rowing:)

I am giving the skipping a miss for tonight. I will then do it Thurs & Fri...and have the weekend off. I am having Sunday off Plan completely because that's the day of the Oasis concert. On Saturday my little brother and sister (well I say little - 22&19) are having a big joint BBQ party So I am not sure what I will do on that day yet:rolleyes:

I am only up to 919cals inc the shake this morning:p I have just had some crackerbread and a shape yoghurt, so I doubt I will have anything else now. So 100% for me today:D

Mel x

Well done Mel!! Great going today, I'm 100% too and off to bed now, tired after the rowing lol!

Hey all!

Thanks for your kind messages and I've decided not to give up.

I did overeat a little tonight (more bread and some supernoodles :cry:) but I also went for a half hour run.

Not counting my calories for today or I think I'll implode with shame :eek:

I'm going for 100% tomorrow though. Going to switch myself round a bit, try having a shake for lunch instead of a meal bar. See if that ignites anything.

Katie, hugs my love, same boat today. Don't worry, we'll both have a 100% tomorrow and join the other good girls lol!

Stirky - will be drinking more water as of tomorrow. And I promise promise promise not to weigh again until the 7 day mark!!!

Mel - lounge disco is the way forward lol!!!

Have a good sleep girls xx

Aaah glad you are staying with us Holly:D Well done for coming through and regaining a positive attitude.

I also have a scales addiction:eek: I jumped on this morning...and it only showed a 1/4lb lost, I mean how can that be?? The only bad things I have eaten are the crumpets and a twirl, and the twirl was well within my calorie allowance:sigh: It is so frustrating isn't it?

I will join you in your quest to not get on the scales till our official weigh-in day. In fact when this challenge finishes I think my next challenge to concentrate on is, drinking 2L of water a day(which I never manage) and to not get on the scales all week. Hmmm, Yes! I definitely will make it a week long challenge as soon as this one finishes:)

Right, I am going to be strict today.
I had a banana this morning and I am having my shake now, so the plan for the rest of the day is
S - Fruit
L - Shake
S - Crackers & ham
D - Chicken Salad.

Good Luck for today Everyone:)

Mel x

Morning all

Redmel - well done for jumping back on the 100% train yesterday, hope all ended well for you.

Holly - Draw a line under under you blip and jump back on the wagon, i think the most important thing a dieter should remember is that one bad day is not a green light for more :) Like " oh well i have messed me diet up now so i wont bother " you keep going girl you will get to goal in the end hun xx

Katie - those who keep trying will succeed in the end, it might not always be easy but you will get there and although you haven't had a 100% day as of yet i bet your eating was better than on those old days where you wasn't on a diet at all.

Stirky - way to go hun, your doing amazingly, your an inspiration to us all. keep it up, cant wait to see your WI results, fingers crossed you get a good loss. xx

as for me hmmmmmm well i'm not doing so good tbh, i can cope all day on the 100% track but the minute i know i can have dinner i blow it all and grrrr i get so mad with myself. Last night the damage wasn't to bad but i did over do it on the calorie front. Today is a different story all together as i have blown it already, for breakfast i had ready break with sugar and 1 slice of toast ( brown bread) hmm like the brown bread really matters after all the cals in the ready break !!!

I have WI this morning and I have lost 1lb this week which isn't great, think that's why I felt the need to eat breakfast instead of having a shake. Also another reason I'm finding this 100% hard to stay on is that I have decided that I'm going to switch to the cambridge diet, I go to see the cdc next Thursday which is the day the 100% challenge ends. I have got to get this weight of and the more I'm yo yo'ing by a few pounds, the more I don't want to do it so I just need to see those scales going down and not back up again.

Good luck all on your 100% day today - new day brings a new challenge and you can do it !!!

I'm not going to do sf today but i'm going to eat sensibly. Hope you all don't mind i feel pretty bad failing like this.

Hey girls,

Bad day yesterday i had a kebab. It was only small but that means my 100% for yesterday is now 0%.

Sorry girls,

MrsMe xXx

Aw Sass I know how you feel, been there. I was in exactly the same boat as you last time I did sf, I was doing so well but then just got to the point where I was fed up with it, wasn't sticking to plan like I should've been and just gave up. At least you are sticking with it, even if that sticking with it means a change of diet, if that's what it takes for you then go for it. I know what you mean tho, no food at all in a way seems easier. Maybe if I'd gone that way last time I'd be at my goal now, instead of trying to lose weight I put back on. You'll get there, you seem to be very motivated in doing it, and that's what it takes. Only you can do it, nobody can make you, there has to be something there in your head that makes you stick with it and lose the weight. I tried a few times before now to get back on a diet and shift that weight, but wasn't in the right frame of mind each time so failed miserably, this time I'm determined!! Anyway Sass, good luck with the healthy eating today, you can do it, we can all do it one day at a time.

Mrs Me, don't feel too bad about the kebab. Just stick with it today and get 100%, you can.

Mel, I am dreading only getting a little loss or nothing at all tomorrow!! But even if I do I'm carrying on. I don't know why but I really don't think I've lost anything this week, lol! I've been even dreaming about getting on those scales and them not moving, those dreaded scales we all hate them lol!

Holly and Katie, just stick with it girlies and don't give up. It is hard after you've had a bad day, it's too easy to throw in the towel and say oh well I've eaten that so may as well carry on, done that myself too many times to mention!! Just take today as a new day and you'll get there. We all struggle at times.

Hannah and Emma, how are you getting on? Good I hope :D

Right I'm off to get a snack, will have an apple this morning I think. Had a shake for breakfast as usual and will have one for lunch. I always have shakes rather than the meal bars as I don't like them lol!

Aaawww Sass, don't feel bad. Just make sensible choices of food and you will do fine:) You will have to let us know how it goes with the CDC next week. I also find it hard to stop myself eating, once I have tasted food...I sonetimes wonder if no food at all would be better for me too. But at the moment I am managing to keep it under control (for the first time in about a year!!)

Stirky - I don't like the meal bars either, so always have the shakes....I keep meaning to try the smoothies but they work out quite expensive imo!

I deviated a bit from my plan, missed my lunch shake and had my HM chickpea soup instead, with some crackers and LC spread. snacked on some snack a jacks, and had my chicken salad for dinner. It was massive...had everything bunged on it and looooads of chicken lol, came to 428cals. But I am definitely on for 100% today:D

I will try and get some skipping done after putting baby to bed, but feel a bit tired, as we had a massive sort out and took loads of junk to the tip!

Mel x

Hey girls,

Sass - stick with it girl! It's only for one more week - I know you can do it! Plus if the CD is coming up soon, you want to still enjoy some food this week!

Stirky - I must admit I'm not a HUGE fan of the meal bars but I feel that variety is the key for me! I'm not so sure I'd be able to do it if I was only drinking the shakes so well done!! I had a meal bar followed by some strawberries today and it was ok ish ... lol!

Mel - You're doing really well!! I was almost drooling at the thought of your salad. Think I'll have that tomorrow for my tea. Am gonna chuck some nice warm new potatoes on it too I think!!

Will post my food later as I'm not finished yet for the day but I'm heading for another 100%, am glad I haven't thrown in the towel just yet!

xx

Hey girls,

Mel - You're doing really well!! I was almost drooling at the thought of your salad. Think I'll have that tomorrow for my tea. Am gonna chuck some nice warm new potatoes on it too I think!!

xx

Well done Holly. Yes chuck some potatoes on too, I did:) I also had a load of sweetcorn too...I love the stuff.

I forgot to ask dh to get me some choccy option/highlight drinks, I really fancy one too:(

Mel x

I'm doing good thanks stirky :) I've stuck to my new plan of 100 % days mon - fri so far this week, did have a major wobble last night though, I was so hungry, dunno why cos I hadn't eaten or drank anything less than usual, anyway I went to bed early, cos I just knew I was gonna raid the cupboards if I stayed up!
Now i've got the battle of trying to behave over the weekend, got 3 gigs to go to, all in pubs :sigh:

Girlies we're doing great today!! I've had another 100% day, woo-hoo! Actually 8 in a row now as was 100% the day before this challenge started! Can't quite believe it, especially as done it right off the back of a month of being so bad. This challenge is keeping me really motivated, and eventho I'm not off to bed just yet I know I'll stay 100% as I'm not having anything else now and will be sticking to that.

Wish me luck as weighing tomorrow morning! Just hope those scales have moved, after a month of them sts I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!! :fingerscrossed:

Back