The Slim Fast 2 week challenge - 100% Honesty

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you hun, you do really deserve those scales to be nice to you tomorrow. You have done amazingly well doing 8 x 100% days, that's really great and a huge achievement after having a bad month. xx

Good luck stirky! Want to know asap tomorrow lol!

100% day for me too, ended on 1265.

Hannah, could you drive to one or two gigs and Diet Coke it all the way? Haven't been to a gig in too long :sigh:

Mel you will not believe how much I have given thought to a silly chicken salad tonight!!! Am going to devour it tomorrow!!

Looking forward to the weekend!!!

xxxxx

Morning All

Yum, just having a vanilla shake. I am sending DH to wilko's later today, to get me some supplies:)

100% for me yesterday, I scoffed a Nutrigrain in the evening but still ended on 1258:) I did my skipping yesterday too, so that is 3x20mins this week. I will try and do some this evening too. I have decided to go to the BBQ tom, but not have any of the food!! Well sis did say she as got some salad stuff too, so I will have some of that:)

Well done Holly on the 100% day, that is brill:D

Stirky - I really hope those scales give you a good reading;):D Let us know how you have got on.

Mel x

Goodluck everyone, I'm gonna work really hard for the next 12days on keepingto 100%. I'm going out then and i wanna be able to wear my 16's again. Hopefully i can lose 7lbs in the next 12days, do you think i could do this??

I will be calorie shifting 1200cals days 1,3,5,7,9 & 11 and 1500cals days 2,4,6,8,10 & 12. I was told this speeds up you r motabolism too. I will also be drinking only water, the odd diet drink and green tea. No chips just salad and veg.

MrsMe xXx

WOO-HOO!!!! Girlies I'm SO happy I've lost 4lbs!!!!!! :party0038:Sticking 100% has paid off, I don't expect to lose as much next week tho as this is straight after coming off a bad month, but will be sticking at it and hopefully get a good loss next week too!! Getting on the rowing machine again tonight, going to do it every other night from now.

Great going everybody else too, looks like everybody is doing really well! MrsMe that plan seems like a good one, let us know how it goes.

Just had my lunch shake early as off in a mo to the park with the kids to meet some friends and taking packed lunch. So I had my shake at snack time, and just taking a satsuma and apple with me, as well as water of course.

Can I join the 2 week challenge too please?

I only started on Wednesday though so may be out of step date-wise!

Weigh-in - 9st 7lb
Day 1 3/6/09 - 100%
Day 2 4/6/09 - 100%
Day 3 5/6/09 - 100% (so far) + 30 mins jogging
Day 4 6/6/09 - Day off (Indian meal!!!)
Day 5 7/6/09 -
Day 6 8/6/09 -
Day 7 9/6/09 -
Weigh-in -
Day 8 10/6/09 -
Day 9 11/6/09 -
Day 10 12/6/09 -
Day 11 13/6/09 -
Day 12 14/6/09 -
Day 13 15/6/09 -
Day 14 16/6/09 -
Weigh-in -

Let's see how it goes!:D

Last edited:
WOO-HOO!!!! Girlies I'm SO happy I've lost 4lbs!!!!!! :party0038:Sticking 100% has paid off, I don't expect to lose as much next week tho as this is straight after coming off a bad month, but will be sticking at it and hopefully get a good loss next week too!! Getting on the rowing machine again tonight, going to do it every other night from now.

Great going everybody else too, looks like everybody is doing really well! MrsMe that plan seems like a good one, let us know how it goes.

Just had my lunch shake early as off in a mo to the park with the kids to meet some friends and taking packed lunch. So I had my shake at snack time, and just taking a satsuma and apple with me, as well as water of course.

Waaayhaaaay Stirky, I am so made up:D
It is also a further motivation for me to keep sticking to it, as it does work:D:D

Have a nice time at the park.

Mel x

Well after my last post saying I was motivated to stay 100%, I am ashamed to say I have failed today :sign0007:

I have only just gone over by a little bit....1366cals in total for the day, but as this is about 100% honesty, I am going to admit it and call it a fail.

I know this is going to sound crazy, but I feel Ok about this as I did it knowingly. and I was in control of eating the bag of quavers that put me over the limit!! As opposed to either scoffing them in secret and feeling guilty about eating them...or scoffing them so quick I can pretend I didn't eat them....I don't know if any of that makes sense to you guys:eek:
When I ate them, I knew they would take me over, but I rationalised it out, that I have stayed well under all this week and done plenty of excercise. I also have only had 3 packs of low cal crisps in nearly two weeks!!...so one little bag of quavers won't make a difference, SO I sat and really enjoyed them;)

Hope you guys have done Ok today:D

Melx

Hi Mel,

I don't see that as a fail at all, especially as you say you ate them knowingly, not unconciously. Know exactly what you mean there. So I'd say this is still a 100% day, not as if you've had a binge or eaten something naughty! Only 26 cals over too, so give yourself a pat on the back as you've been under all week. 26 cals won't make any difference x

Thanks guys for the support, yep feel really good today and had a great day too! Had to take the car in the garage, haven't been up there for ages, know some of the mechanics really well, and one of them commented that I'd lost weight and was looking good :flirt2: Hehehe, that made me feel good lol!

Had a great time at the park, stuck with my apple and satsuma. Thought being as I had my lunch shake for morning snack that I'd feel hungry later on, but was ok. Needed my dinner tho lol, was getting snappy by then. Just had a snack of ryvita with two slices of wafer thin ham, so 100% today! Total of 1157 cals for today. Oh and I went on the rowing machine again and did half hour, 10 minutes of which was on the next level up too! Plus did 5 minutes of skipping, will have to work on that as found it quite hard lol :confused:

WELCOME to Tink! Of course it's not to late to join, good luck x

Hey well done Stirky, another 100% day. You are getting stuck into the exercising too:D

I am going to try and be strict today...I am off to a party later, but it is an all day affair, so am just going with the kids at about 4pm and only going to stay for maybe, 2/3hrs. It was supposed to be a BBQ, I imagine it will be held in the house now, looking at this weather!!!

Will Update tonight, and won't be on tomorrow as off to see OASIS:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D

Didn't do any skipping yesterday, got new games for the Wii, so was trying them out:rolleyes:

Good Luck everyone...let's keep motivated and see if we can all do 100% today:)

Mel x

Good Morning Lady's :D

Hows everyone doing, hope your all having a good weekend ? Sorry I haven't been posting on here much. Anyway i have decided to stay 100% until i start CD on Friday so here goes. I woke up this morning to pooring rain but luckly i like the rain as long as im inside. Think im going to blitz through the housework today, kinda trying to get myself set up for when i go to CD as im well aware the 1st week in going to be hell.

Good luck to you all on another 100% day.

Good luck Sass, hope you get on really well with the CD. Let us know how it goes, and go for it staying 100% til then!

Well I did have another 100% day yesterday but only just!! I was really hungry in the evening and had to really resist picking. Think I only survived as I watched the Sex and the City movie (hadn't seen it before) so was glued and kept my mind off things! Was really up to the limit on my cals 1330, but did it. Hopefully will have a better day today, don't know why I was feeling like that yesterday, don't think I was actually hungry just wanted to eat lol!

Hope everybody else is doing great!

Hey girls!!

Just bobbed in to say hi! Been a really busy past few days so not had time to check in, but I promise to this week - back to normal!

Am pleased to say I've had a string of 100% days and weighed myself this morning. 6lbs loss!! Not had chance to update my siggy or my profile but I will do.

I hope you girls are holding on in there and starting to see realy benefits!

Sending love to you all.

xxxxxxxxxxx

A good day today after last night's indulgence!:D

Weigh-in - 9st 7lb
Day 1 3/6/09 - 100%
Day 2 4/6/09 - 100%
Day 3 5/6/09 - 100% + 30 mins jogging
Day 4 6/6/09 - Day off (Indian meal!!!)
Day 5 7/6/09 - 100%
Day 6 8/6/09 -
Day 7 9/6/09 -
Weigh-in -
Day 8 10/6/09 -
Day 9 11/6/09 -
Day 10 12/6/09 -
Day 11 13/6/09 -
Day 12 14/6/09 -
Day 13 15/6/09 -
Day 14 16/6/09 -
Weigh-in -

hi girls, sorry i haven't been on in a while i've been so busy! i've just had a look back at your progress and omg well done everyone for doing so well!
just so you all know, as always, i completely stressed myself out and got really stuck in what i call diet mode (aka- feeling very deprived and panicy) sooo annoying :( so basically i had a bad weekend where i completely fell off track, got stressed and upset and oh my what a mess. now it's one week to my holiday and i am most deffinatly bigger than when i started !!! (i refuse to weigh myself it will only make me more depressed but i can tell!)
it's so frustrating because all i want to loose before i start uni is about a stone/stone and a half and i could have been well on my way if i stayed on track over past few weeks :( ahhh so frustrating.
anyway, sorry to drag you all down with my negetivity!! you've all done so well i wish i could take on some of your will power!! haha :)
so this week i am just going to exercise as much as possible- gona try get out for some runs aswell- no more excuses on that front!!
and with food, i don't know, i'm gonna need your opinions here ladies-
should i: write out a plan which is based on 3 healthy meals a day and reallly try not to snack (would require cooking time though and i have such a busy week ahead mhm)
or, should i try slimfast again?? it's only a week which is what is annoying me the most- it should be dead easy but i feel like i'm going to struggle. i did the master cleanse resently and didn't eat at all for 10 days for gods sake!! a week is nothing hahah.
anyway, hope you all have a fab week and a massive well done again- you are all very inspirational!! x

Well Done Stirky 10 days of 100% that's fantastic:D

Holly - 6lb loss is great well done, and keep it up:D

Katie - ((hugs)) I don't really know what to advise, I am nt sure if the 'no snacking' will work...well it doesn't for me, I end up feeling hungry/deprived and then end up bingeing later in the day. If you are very busy then Slimfast is good, well at least it means no time spent preparing food...but if it is missin gfood that is making it hard for you then maybe calculate yourself 3 healthy meals and a couple of snacks!!! Not really sure any of that ramble is really helpful to you:rolleyes:

Mel x

RIGHT......about meeeeeeee

I have had the most fantastic, amazing, weekend...

Saturday was my Brother and Sisters joint birthday party, which turned out really good, despite the weather.....they had put a few gazebos out in the garden so the BBQ went ahead as planned:) I was good really, only had a few triangles of egg butties, and hotodog, 1 burger and 1 tiny glass of wine:D

Yesterday was absolutely super fantastic:D, OASIS were amazing:D...the whole day was just brilliant:D Can you tell I enjoyed myself:D:D Very long day though, left the house at 11am got back 15hrs later at 2am. We ate before we went out so I wasn't hungry for a while, and we didn't feel like drinking so were mainly on water all day. Ended up having a plate of sweet and sour chicken & rice, and then some chips a few hours after that. Apart from the water I had a hot choc and a tea:D

Bought myself a lovely bag, which I am going to use as a baby bag on the buggy! And a t-shirt, the lady on the stall said they are small sizes and dh asked if it was big enough(it's a large), anyway I just tried it on and it fits perfectly...I was a bit dubious myself, so am chuffed it fits:D

The result....A lovely 1.5lb loss YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY:):)

Mel x

Last edited:
Woo-hoo Holly! 6lbs loss that's fab! Well done you.

Mel sounds like you had a fantastic weekend, I would've loved to see Oasis! I'm getting rather jealous of people going to all these concerts lately, I used to get to loads, but haven't been to any for a while :( I absolutely love them, as long as I'm in the front row that is lol! I'm one of those people that is quite happy to queue for 10-12 hours to get in! Well I used to be lol! Well done on your loss too, woo-hoo!

Tink, looks like you're getting stuck in, great going!

Katie, just get back on the horse. Trust me we've all been where you are now, but please don't give up. You can do this, just believe in yourself, give yourself a kick up the butt and get to it. No it's not easy, but if it was we wouldn't all be here on a diet. I suggest that you stick to the slimfast for a week or two, be 100%, drink lots of water, and then see what the result is, I'm sure you'll surprise yourself! What I did when I first started using slimfast, was wrote out a meal plan with times of when to have what. Also write out a list of what you can have for a snack, do have snacks as they make it so much easier! Then stick these lists in your kitchen and stick to them. If you find you're struggling, find something to occupy yourself (even coming on here!) to distract you from thinking about having something to eat. I find dieting easy if I'm busy, it's when I'm at home with not much to do it gets very hard! Just don't give in hun, else in a few months you'll be majorly kicking yourself (I did!). You'll soon get rid of the weight you want to lose.

Back