The Sliminators - Team 5

Leah I have just sent a PM to Irene , saying your Start weight and your loss this week also I have put an add up asking for a new team leader so lets see what happens there ok

Thank you Zoda

Well done on your weight loss Leah. Thats great for 1/2 a week.

Let hope we get a leader soon!

Hello

Lisa Bigger Bum would like to join our team so i think we are full again:

Lisa Bigger Bum New member

yummymummy04
zoda84
msjmc
Linda5111
loobylou22

We need a leader now. Any takers???

Hello ladies, I do not mind being the team leader or sharing the role if anyone else wants to.

I started a team before and have some info from Irene on working out percentages etc so if you would like me to be team leader just let me know.

I will read back on this thread to see when you all weigh in and to see how your all doing, just to catch up.

So exciting being in a team, we can all really do this together. :grouphugg:

Lisa BB xx

Welcome lisa , gald to have you as a team leader , yes we will share the role if you want some help , only fair !

Hi.. new team members... loobylou... well done on ur weight loss.

So ... Jackie, we have a team again.

ok so new team leader Lisa Bigger Bum Ok thats great news we now have a team leader :) If you want a break anytime just Buzz and i'll try my best

Hey yes Linda we have a A Team lol

I think a team is a good idea.. it will keep us on the right track lol.

Well we have to if we are going to knock strips off the rest of the teams hehe

well.. lets get down to business lol.

Brilliant so our team is complete and we have a leader too. Its so exciting ( i need to get out more!) lol

Hey Lisa bigger bum, welcome to the team, its my 1st day today so im really rusty on everything.
BTW i love your sliminators siggy, Can i steal it??? and how??

Hey team:thankyou:

Thank you all for the welcome, we will indeed give the other teams a run for there money, :massmoon: loving the fighting talk MsJMC and Linda :girlpower:

Looby,
I start tomorrow so we can get through this bum of a first few days together, once in ketosis and with the support of our team it should get easier.

You can absolutely copy my thingy do da, if you right click on it I think you should be able to just copy and paste it straight on to your signature, or if that does not work just go to the glitterkiss site (right click and open link) and create it for yourself and copy the url link into your signature. I hope that makes sense!

Thought I'd just ask a few questions, just to get to know each other a little:
  • My names Lisa (bet ya never guessed that one lol) and yes do indeed have a bigger bum, than most.
  • Following the Cambridge diet having done LighterLife last year for 3 months.
  • I need to lose approx 7 stone, will decide when closer.
  • I weigh in on Sunday.
  • I'm 39 years young.
  • Goals: to be fit, fab and healthy for 40th next year.
  • To lose 4/5 stone for cousins wedding in July in Canada, so excited havent been on a plane for a long long time and seeing family that I have not seen for years, if not at all.
  • To get into a slinky dress, not owned one since I was 20, how sad is that !
  • Lost 76lbs last year and managed to gain 39, those bad boys will soon be gone again.
  • Get back into my size 16 jeans I was wearing only 3 months ago :copon:
One last question have you all taken a before picture and done your measurements, I have found this to be so helpful, sometimes the inches are bigger than the pounds lost in a week, although yummymummy and zoda I dont think i could lose that many inches in a week how fantabulous do you feel this week :happy096:

Would be nice to hear from you all, sorry I do ramble a little, just really excited, cause I know we will do this together.:grouphugg:

Lisa xx

Hi Lisa, yes I have taken before and after photos also measurements. I also did cd last year and lost 5st+ but i regained 3st so here i am again for the last time, i hope lol.

Did u get my results and pm Irene? I pm'd you this morning and posted in the thread and its on my siggie.

Hi Lisa and rest of the team

I am Victoria, 32 years old.

Losy 1 stone on weight watcher but fidning it too long to get results and also not really teaching me good eating habits so i decided to go for all or nothing and the cambridge diet and here i am!

I started a week ago and was 17 stone 3. Lsot 12 lbs in my 1st week. I was hoping to get to 12 stone but my cdc said why not go the whole way and said to be under my ideal BMi i should be about 10 stone!

So still have 6 - 4 stone to loose approx!

I have done the photos as Lisa suggested. As a incentive and also so i can look back and see how much i loose and better i look.

Victoria

Back