The Sliminators - Team 5

:party0011: Hello Team 25 I am so incredibley proud of you all, :party0023: :woohoo:

:winner: Massive congrats to YummyMummy for winning the Biggest Loser of the week, so deserved.

I knew I was joining a winning team, I wont let you down next week.

Well done again girls.

Lisa BB xx

Hey Zoda

How you doing, I have sent you a friend request along with the rest of the team and did try to pm you, however have noticed that you have not done 50 posts yet. Once you have done 50 then we can pm each other.

Until then just let me know on the thread your day of weigh in and we can take it from there.

Lisa BB x

Hey guys, just popping in to say congrats to the winning team this week!!! WOOOO you all must be feeling very proud:D :D :D :D and to have the biggest loser this week!!! YEY!!! WELL DONE!!!

lots of friendly rivalry love from team 22 :D :D :D

Thank you Goosey , you are a good sport hehe , hows your team doing , This is still all new to me this team thing and I must have a look at the other teams to see who we are up against ... now don't make it to hard for us guys next week hehe

Hello Team , hope everyone is good , ok a bit about me .
I'm Jackie and i'm from the same town as where Lewis Hamilton still calls his home Town , any ideas ? ok keep guessing lol
I'm young yes young , hehe 41 ops did I just type that hehe .
I'm on The CD diet , or is that the rollercoaster diet ?
I need to be really about 9 and half stone really but I've said make it 10 stone lol .
My weigh in day can be anyday , as my CDC comes to me , so I can make that saturday eve , I can PM you Lisa if thats ok , cos then that will give you time .
My goals , to look in the mirror and like what I see , and not say , whos that :)
Also to go into a clothes shop I like not one that I say if it fits i'll have it .
B4 and after Pic yes I have them , they will be somewhere on a CD , thats it now you have to look at CD's rather than Albums :)
Welcome Lisa , you are making a great team leader , i'm wishing you all the best , hey wow canda that will really spur you on , hows the rest of the team ?
Hope your shaking em down :)
What has everyone had already today , why don't we see what everyone likes and dislikes . So far i've had a soup C &B and lots of coffes will have to make lunch very late now as it was gone 12 today when I had breakfast .

Hey team

How you all doing today? so far I have had my banana shake and waiting for 2 oclock so that I can have my bar. I know i'm only on week 1, however my cdc advised that it would be ok for me to have them straight away. I like most of the flavours, although gagged a little with the butterscotch and vanilla. Love the cappucino and have that most evenings yum. Just getting into the water again takes a while and know I need to get my trainers on for all the running up and down stairs for the loo. lol

I am doing okay so far, really got a motivational boost from you guys this week, I surely do have a lot to measure up to, just cannot believe how lucky I got getting into the winning team.

I am on here all over the place I am not at work at the moment and am usually on in the afternoons and/or evening, although have been known to pop in anytime, so if you need help or have a wobble just message me and I will get straight back asap.

Jackie think our messages overlapped, i'm a bit of a slow typist, keep getting destracted here and writing half a message then up doing something come back and just get lost. Saturday weigh in would be perfect. Your goals are great especially liked 'to look in the mirror and like what I see , and not say , whos that' at the moment i look in the mirror and and say 'Whats that' lol

Wow we are gonna be a bunch of skinny hot babes this year lol

Lisa xx

Hey I like the Pink Sig of the team name , I may have to nick it lol
Yes we are going on a melt down of lard I can feel it in my water cos i'm going often lol!
I'm at home too , not here much in the eve at the moment but anything can change . I'm not a fast typer so your ok there Lisa :) My Fav is choc velvet always frozon , but in winter not so much , Strawberry ready made also powder is good too , refreshing . I think there is one I don't like choc orange , rest I can live with .
Yes Lisa also I hate those days when the mirrors not my friend and everything I see in it ofends ... but working on changing that !
Yes we are all lucky as we have a good team. Ok Thank you for that Lisa about PM ing you anytime . Ok i'll go make OH his lunch. Hope to get back on later . Yes the water Lisa tahts the key to not getting so much of a headache hope the headache stays away for you !

Hi guy's... how is every 1 doing? I don't get on here as much as i'd like, i'm always out but do try to take some time to log on. I only like the choc shakes and the porrige so a bit limited really. I've beem doing cd for 7 wks but did do it last year lost 5.5st and put 3st back on. Hoping this is the last time lol.

Hi Lisa, I just got your friend request, thanks :) My weigh day is tomorrow at 7pm so hopefully will make it all worth it, I am on day 6 of ss today and to be honest I have had the worst week of my life but I haven't cheated once, can't quite believe I have nearly made a week to be honest!! I am just waiting for that thing to happen where it suddenly gets easier! Congrats yummymummy for getting the biggest loser for the week, that's brilliant!! BTW, just so you all know, I work from 8 - 5 and am unable to get onto this site (mean computer guys) so if i dont reply for a bit, I will as soon as I get in x

Just saw this and thought I would tell you a bit bout me

My names Zoe, I'm 24 years old and live in bucks
Following cambridge ss, hoping to last the 12 weeks before moving up the plans as need to re-educate myslef on eating normally, whatever that is!
I also need to loose approx 7 stone, want to be a size 12 but dont know how much i will need to weigh to get there
I weigh in on Tuesday
Goals: to like what I see in the mirror
To fit into a size 12 wedding dress for my wedding in May 2010 and to make my fiance proud of me
To maintain my weight and eat sensibly, to be able to go out for a pizza or whatever and not loose the plot completely for the next month, just to be able to see food as everyone else does!
To stop hiding away in doors and thinking up an excuse for every invite out i get because I dont want the trauma of trying to find something to wear!
To be happy in my own body

Hello all.

sorry i havent popped in today but def be here most nights!

Thank you all (and goosey) and i am well chuffed to be a the biggest Loser! Massive boost going into week 2 but i am feeling good and motivated!

Thank you Lisa ur a brill team leader.

How are you all today?? Have you all been 100%??

Zoda i need to loose 7 stones too(well 6 now) and we have same target weight. I was going for 12 stone but my cdc advised me 10 stone would be better as i will be under ideal BMI but cant imagine it after having 4 children! lol

Victoria

Hi Victoria

Thats good if we both have the same roughly to loose, hopefully can keep each other going! I have been 100% good, never thought I would get to the end of the first week but have nearly made it, so very chuffed, hope it pays off for weigh in tomorrow!

Hi Victoria.. congrats on being the biggest loser, Hi Zoda.. i did CD 2nd June 07 to to 3rd Oct 07 but it came on as quickly as i lost it. It was my own fault, I didn't change my eating habits, this time will be different lol.

wow that didn't take very long then, I am sure you will be more determined to not put it back on this time and will do brilliantly :)

Hey guys, sorry iv not been on today yet, its really busy in my town at the mo so will be on tom morning but maybe not again till thurs, but i would of thought i will be on all day thurs catching up.lol... I have just been for my 2nd weigh in this week and have lost another 5lb, which im really pleased with and so is my cdc.
Ok, My name is Leah im 25 and im from Ashbourne in Derbyshire, im sure if you type it into google you will see whats going on here or it is usally on the news. Im planning to lose 3st but maybe more depending on how i feel when i get there, (not if, When) iv got a 15 month old daughter and did cd last summer and lost 1.5st and remarkably didnt put it bk on when i started eating again.
Congratulations to Victoria, I have only just seen that you made biggest loser, as well as our team winning. Does anyond know how we find out how close we were?
I so love being part of a team, Soon as i get chance im on here, real comp geek now i am, Its so helpful getting all tips and to know that you are not the only one on ss, and to know that i can hopefully encourage someone else to stay strong. Thats why i failed last time i think, I didnt have the net, this time i feel so much more up for it and determined.
Anyway best give your eyes a rest, will hopefully be back on l8r.
Lou.xx

Ok I have been to see my doctor today and I have been having probs with my fingers with them going white and pins and needles and nails going blue , I have ablood test on Friday which the result is going to take two weeks to come back , and i'm not allowed to do CD until its sorted out , she thinks its blood circulation diseasebut has to do test to rule everything out so I am going to have to drop out guys , bumer
She thinks its Raynaud's Disease. sorry had to look up the spelling , but will see after the tests come back

I have to give up my place , so need to ask for someone to join you guys , its a shame really cos it was going so well !

Back