The Sliminators - Team 5

Thanks Hun,

Does that mean i have to lose an extra 2lb on top of what i need to lose? I still made sure i had 4 litres a day over the weekend? I cant see how i have gained 2lb after 1 day :(

I think it has something to do with the salt in the food and things like that. What I've heard others say is just drinking lots of water and get back on the diet, that way you will have it gone very quickly. I'm not sure if you have to actually loose an extra 2lb, it could just be water.

i could kick myself i really could!!

Thanks for your advice hun. I cant do anything about it now, im just going to have to deal with it, and move on.

It just means my target for goal will be delayed a week or so :(

hello Sliminators - how are we all doing??

5 off for me this week, 30 in total :D

White Tulip that is amazing, welldone hun so pleasedfor you xxxx

Hi Guys!

How are you all doing?

Congrats White Tulip - you're doing Brilliantly!! An inspiration! :)

Vxx

Hi Enough

How are you? Hows the healing processgoing?Hope you are ok.xxxx

Hi Folks!

I'm doing well thanks guys.. I haven't been around so much cause I'm snowed in with 24 000 words to write.. and unfortunately I can't just write the same word 24000 times.. they're actually supposed to make sense.. boo! :p

So.. how's the CD journey going for each of you???

Vx

Hi everyone,

sorry I've been a bit quiet the last days. Lots of stuff going on. :)
I'm finally just overweight and no longer obese ^^ Made me feel good. It also shows me that it's not long before I will reach my goal, even though I'm starting to feel really bored with the diet at times and I have a craving for a curry or a pizza in the weekend.

I'm finally just overweight and no longer obese .

Excellent news :D

3 pounds off for me this week. Happy with that as now under 300 pounds, bmi has changed and I'm on target to lose the 12 pounds I signed up to lose on the July target.

Hiya!

Congratulations both of you!! White Tulip - You're doing BRILLIANTLY!! It's such a pleasure following your progress!

Cartwoman - when I went from clinically obese to clinically over weight I went round celebrating and telling everyone! WooHoo! I'm Over weight!! :D Some people got it.. others just smiled! Haha! It's great - well done!

I'm now fully recovered from my surgery and planning on starting up swimming again this week.. and going for more strolls round the park as a matter of habit.. I'm starting to think about getting back into CD, and I'm looking forward to getting back into the mind frame.. as I'm not there yet it's going to take some mental preparation.. I loved it when I was on it before.. the simplicity of it, the freedom of knowing my weight was going in the right direction.. ..I need to get my head there again...can you guys remind me:

What do you love about being on CD?

Vx

when I went from clinically obese to clinically over weight I went round celebrating and telling everyone! WooHoo! I'm Over weight!! :D Some people got it.. others just smiled! Haha! It's great - well done!
I'd love to be overweight :D

Enough said:
What do you love about being on CD?

Vx

For me so far....

- the almost constant 'high' feeling of being buzzy and having a grin on my face. Bit like a sugar rush that never ends.

- the way my body is working faster than my mind. In my mind I've done 5 weeks and on all other diets is really just the 'getting going' phase with perhaps a stone gone. My body is racing ahead though with CD and I keep having 'moment' where I realise - blimey I've lost nearly 2.5 stone!

- the detachment from food. This for me is always going to be a struggle, perhaps life long. Food is my crutch for every emotion going. Without food though I am still experiencing the same emotions but am surviving and moving forward without shoving food in my mouth at every available occasion

- the re-teaching my brain. All my food issues are ingrained habits 'taught' to myself over the years. I'm slowly starting to break those habits and make new ones which will hopefully start to become as strong as the old ones

- the feeling of being in control, not the food being in control of me. I have often said that food is my best friend, but look what my best friend has done to me!

- the choice. Not the choice of products (although they are good!), but the fact I am choosing to do this. At any time I could walk away and do something else or simply eat rubbish again. I'm not - because I choose not to.

- the excitement of it happening quickly. Plodding along at a pound her, a STS there, a half pound loss there is soul destroying after a few weeks/months on a plan. With CD the losses are really big and even the slower weeks are the same as someone with a big loss on another diet

- the realisation that I can do it.

Well, as I said, that's my thoughts on it after 5 weeks :eek:

Hi Guys,

I am so excited that i need to share my news.

I went shopping on saturday for a pair of shorts and guess what........

I GOT INTO A SIZE 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed with excitement in the changing rooms, which was a bit embarassing considering i was on my own lol.

I never thought i would get into a 10!!! It has now given me the incentive to carry on x

wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Dione!!! That is fantastic news!!

Thanks hun, i couldnt believe it! I asked if they come up big as the size 12's were too big but she said no. I am still having issues with accepting it lol. I need to try another shop just to see if i can get into a size 10 anywhere else lol

6 pounds off for me this week :D

Come on team - shout out your losses :D

i lost 1lb last thursday so 1lb to go, however i had a night out on saturday which was a bit messy lol. My scales say a small gain at the moment :( but thats probably just water so im sure ill be fine by Thursday

Hiya all

Are youa full team now???

I am starting cambridge very soon and need to be part of a team for support and also to give support.

I will be around every day for chats and encouragement and would love to be part of this team.

x x x

you are all doing brilliantly keep it up!!

I'm sure it is only water Dione and remember that your body will always fluctuate a bit so I think you need to start thinking about the celebration party banners after your WI. :D

Back