The Sliminators - Team 5

hhe hee thanks hun.

I have lost the gain already :) i am very angry with myself today though as i am at work and i have forgotten my shake and bar :( grrrrr

I have had to have 2 slices of brown toast with an extremely small smudge of marg on them as i cant starve myself all day. I am not sure what to have for lunch yet. Maybe a salad or sushi then ill have my bar when i get home and my shake after my run. I cant believe i fort them, its completely thrown me which is very annoying as i have bee 100% since sunday and have worked out every day

Hiya all

Are youa full team now???

I am starting cambridge very soon and need to be part of a team for support and also to give support.

I will be around every day for chats and encouragement and would love to be part of this team.

x x x

you are all doing brilliantly keep it up!!

Hi Hun,

Have you emailed Enough as she is incharge of the team. I dont think we are full but cant be 100%. Give her a shout hun. Good luck with your journey, if you need anything feel free to pm me xxxx

5 pounds off for me this week.

Any other sliminators reporting in?

Welcome!

Hi Size16willdo and FunkyMum.. You're both very welcome!

Sorry it took a while to get back - I've been computer-less at home..

How are you doing? ..

How's everyone doing?

All's good with me.. just gathering momentum to get back on board now that the op's over and I can get on with things again...

Where are you up to?

Vx

Congrats White Tulip! You're doing brilliantly!!! xxx

Eep sorry for being away for a bit. I'm extremely busy at the moment sorting out all kinds of things (including going to a funeral). I just thought I'd pop in and show my 'face' again. I have to run off again, but I'll be back at the end of this week, when everything has settled down. *hugs everyone*

Sorry to hear you are going to a funeral hun ((HUGS)) speak to you soon xxx

4 off for me this week. Can't believe I've been on CD for 8 weeks!

That's Brilliant White Tulip! Well done! You're doing so well!

How's everyone else doing?

Vx

I have some bad news. I am unable to continue with cd :( Hubby has some crap news from his boss which means money is going to be tight for a while (perfect timing as both of my boys birthdays are coming up) I have been so upset as we were just getting things sorted. I now feel like we are back to square 1 :(

I am going to still follow the 1000, 1200 & 1500 plan but without the products.

I am going to sit down and work out the best way to do it. Ive still got enough shakes and bars to last me the week. I need to shift the 2lb by sunday as i go away with the kids for 5 days on Monday.

I hope everyone is ok xxxx

Aaww..bless you! Any sliminator stays a sliminator - once you're in, you're always welcome - that's been the rules since before I started!

soz I've not been around much recently - How's everyone doing?

Vx

Hi Guys - So here's an exciting new prospect!

Fiesty, I see you're setting up a new team, and I wonder if you would like to inherit this one.. it has been very loved, and needs to be handed over to someone enthusiastic to run a team..

If you're up for it, then welcome! and make this your home! Magie, British Claire, Redhead, hugeHerbo and Lovely Lauren.. I hope you are very happy here....

My only request is that myself and previous members can still pass by from time to time and say Hi! :)

Lots of Love,

Vx

Thanks V, I'll see what the others want to do and will let you know asap. xxx

So, if I'm right Fiesty, this is your new home!

Team Leader: Fiesty

maggief2
LovelyLauren
redhead66
British_Claire_84
hugeherbo

Sliminator Alumni..

So Sliminator members who may pop by include:

White Tulip
Cartwoman
Dione
.. and anyone who was a member way back when... we always ran with the principle that once a member always a member, so you may have people pitching up from the past, just to say Hi! and wish everyone well..

and... erhum.. I don't suppose it'd be possible for little me to pop by and say Hi sometimes...?

I have loved this team since I joined last year.. it's been wonderful.. I've seen people from start to completion on here and it's been wonderful.. I've also supported and been supported by people who I'll never meet in person, but we've meant a lot to each other.. it's been fun.. :)

So, do I get to keep a door key? :eek:

And are you going to have a house warming? :D

Vxx

Hello new team!!! :D Thanks for the warm welcome!

I was a previous 'Skinny Beatches' member last year and i swear it was the help n support of everyone in that team that got me through the 3months i did.

I'm here to help n support any of you in return for a lil kick up the backside now n again...

Good luck everybody!!

Onwards n downwards!

Hey Claire,

Just read your post on the other board good luck with the restart it took me 4 weeks to get back in couldnt stop picking at food so really this is only my 4th day 100%.
Magz x

Thanks Magz. I've just started a returners diary so i have somewhere to rant n rave when things get tough. This is the first time i've returned n started again, i know it's going to be tough :( Just need to get back into the routine, find the magic K and then hopefully the extra energy and losses! I'm trying to think of the plus points at the moment, rather than missing food n the fact i'm meeting a guy tmoz so what the hell do you do when you can't eat/drink as normal.. strange. Plus points so far i've been thinking of -

1. No washing up!! Well, except for the odd bowl after a porridge.
2. Less trips to the shop for food/drink.
3. No pack up to make for work.

Last edited:
Back