The Sliminators - Team 5

Goosey , Thanks for that , hope your also doing well on your team , i'm unsure if everyone is in the team , not heard from teamleader wonder if all is ok and missblobby too , can they let us know if all is ok .
Linda , yes I love the choc velvet out of the freezer , but its been too cold for that lately , so been more on the porridge . Yummymummy , you are doing great , thats good you are taking action now and you will be stable by the time your wedding comes around a stone a month if you stick to the rules :) i'm sure your going greatguns !

ok just PM our team leader my 3 lb loss this week , well almost a week . hope next week brings a big one !!!

Hi guys, glad everyone is doing well, yummymummy, congrats on your loss in 4 days, you must be chuffed! I have had the day from hell today, major headache all day and feel like I have been in the gym for 6 hours or something but its getting better as the evening goes on, day 4 today so hoping im through the worst! x

not sure if we have a team leader but i will post my results and see what happpens. I lost 3.5lb, how have u all done?

Me also , don't think we have a team leader and missblobby is not here either , I have no idea what happens now ?

I think as u said.. give it till sunday, if still no sign of them then make other arrangements.

jackie do u think if u get in touch with Irene, see if she knows whats going on?

I think your right Linda get in touch see what she says before its too late . i'll see if shes on
Sent a message just now , and have to wait and see

Last edited:
I see you have 3 results at the moment out of the 6. I can work out the % if you can pm or put it in this thread the 3 starting weights from last week

Can the other 3 members including the team leader be sent a pm? - not looked yet to see if they have 50 posts

Irene xx

Hello all, sorry havent logged in before now but been sooo busy today. And really hungry too but have not caved in and still 100%.

I will do my weigh in tom morn (sun) and post my results on here or i can pm the leader. who is the team leader? lol

ZODA: It has got easier as the days go on. Day 5 for me and i feel good. I have felt hungry today but i always do at weekends for some reason even when not dieting!?!?

Hi guys, I am not getting weighed until Tuesday so I wont be able to post my results till then, hope that's not a problem? I have had a sneaky peak so can tell you this is if need be, would rather wait though!

Morning all XX

Weigh in this morning was:

I am now 16 stone 5 down from 17 stone 3.

So i think that is 12lbs lost on my 1st week - is that right?

Hope you are all ok. I am dreading today - cooking my family their roast. I love my roast dinners they are my absolute fave (and we have got lamb) but i will be strong and wont stray. Might prepare it all when its raw but ask my husband to dish up so i dont stray! lol

Victoria

12lb... thats fantastic, well done.

Thank you Linda. I am chuffed!

I think we have all done brill this week and big pat on the backs for all of us.

hi all I think the results must go in today by 3pm , all I can say at this moment is as we don't seem to have a team leader is to post to IreneH if you can't PM then just put it in your Sig and let us know you can't PM .
I think we need two more people now as there is no missblobby to be sean also the team leader is not about , so we must find a team leader and a new member what do you all think , can you let me know ?

Yummymummy you have done great ,

Zoda , can you PM Irene ? or add to your Sig , I think its the rules of CD team by 3pm sunday , hope thats ok

hi all I think the results must go in today by 3pm , all I can say at this moment is as we don't seem to have a team leader is to post to IreneH if you can't PM then just put it in your Sig and let us know you can't PM .
I think we need two more people now as there is no missblobby to be sean also the team leader is not about , so we must find a team leader and a new member what do you all think , can you let me know ?

I have pm'd Irene and stuck my results on the thread.
I am still quite new so not sure how it all works. I wouldnt like to be team leader as i am still finding my way round so if anyone else would like to do it that would be fab or if none of us are keen we could all take turns and do a week each.
Also we could advertise for other members on the advertise thread if the other 2 members of the team are def not coming back.

Victoria

I have pm'd Irene and stuck my results on the thread.
I am still quite new so not sure how it all works. I wouldnt like to be team leader as i am still finding my way round so if anyone else would like to do it that would be fab or if none of us are keen we could all take turns and do a week each.
Also we could advertise for other members on the advertise thread if the other 2 members of the team are def not coming back.
Hi
Victoria , I think that we will have to advertise for a team leader and a new member to make us 6 again , i would have thought we would of heard something by now from the leader so think we better stick an add up , do you all agree ? also defo a new member as she only posted once missblobby , our team leader is Grrlscount , but not heard anything in 5 days now .
Thats ok Victoria , I know what you mean about being leader its all confusing hehe . Ok Thanks for giving your results , you've done brill . Ok i'll wait and see what you all want to do about things ?

Back