The Sliminators - Team 5

lol and my dad turning the ball up in the suit at the start

Hey girls, how have you been today?

Looby, those vids are so funny, great to see Derby folk are still as mad as ever and really enjoy themselves lol. Well done on all your exercise, I do hope you stop aching soon and get back into ketosis again, dont worry about a little tiny blip these things happen and for goodness sake you were really going for it and probably worked it off already, you crazy bunch lol.

I am trying to work out how to put on the link for icemoose, please help, how do you do it?

Jackie, good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you. Please keep us posted.

I am finally in ketosis, however still have those hunger pangs, i know its all in my head and I have to fight it, I know exactly how you feel Zoe, its the junk that has the loudest voice, but we just have to sqwish it.

So whos weighing in next? I'm sure someone did today or is it tomorrow?

Will get on here tomorrow afternoon, been so manic here sorting out my second bedroom, it was the junk room omg what have I collected over the years, soooo much stuff. I threw out tons and still have 3 big bags in there to deal with. Still keeps me busy and has helped me to not think of food all day.

Keep up the good work girls, we are hopefully gonna be right at the top again this week.

Lisa xx

Morning Team,

Lisa i would love to be in ice moose's mailing list, how do i find it? i love all the tips ppl give when they have been on cd for ages.

If you go to www.nowillpowerrequired.co.uk and then you can sign up for the weekly newsletter, you can also look back on previous newsletters and they are so interesting and full of thought provoking information.

He really is an inspiration and its so good of him to do all of this to help us all, it must take him so much time.

Lisa xx

Lobby
Never see that before , whats the aim of the game to fight for the ball lol , well yes I can see what you mean you was feeling faint , being on CD and doing that would make you very faint , becareful!
Thank you guys , yes its a fasting blood test , so she told me I can have something no later than 10:30 pm last night , so nothing since , blood test will be at 11:55 Am , i'm missing having a coffee most .
How are you feeling Lobby getting back to CD , the only thing you should watch is that it does muck your bowels up , from CDing to eating Carbs and having more food , you might find that you need to go to the number 2s a bit yuck , ops sorry guys hehe . Hi lisa , yes along time ago I had a look at mikes news letter , he used to be on more but I guess he is into other things . How are you doing Lisa , sorting out your spare room , with me I always say i'll do that , and I leave it and leace it then I don't look forward too it at all .But kept you busy hey K mode tahts good , hope you feel lots of energy soon !

Hows is everyone else on the team doing ? will get pc up and running tonight . got mum coming for her dinner so its going to be a busy day , hope I get some time to log in for longer soon , i'm at my sisters Saturday as its her daughters birthday so its going to be very busy , and sunday horse riding for my daughter , whats everyone doing to keep there mind off food and to stay on plan ?

Hey Guys, Funily enough, im finding getting back to it realy easy, i suppose because i knew i was only off for 1 day and im really ditermined (sp) had a few comments at shrovetide about my weight, once when someone was helping pull me up a river bank and again when i was scrambling over a fence, an old mad said 'bloody hell we've got a job on ere!!' as i grabbed his hand to steady myself. I tell you, i will not be missing comments like that!!!!!
How have the bloods gone MsJMC, bet you will be looking forward to a lovely filling shake....Yum!!lol.
Thanks for posting that like Lisa, i have just signed up now, will have a look at the others when i have time. Oh forgot, dont throw anything!! its amazing what ppl buy on ebay or at carboot's, iv had a clear out and have made loads, the things that you think will sell are always the last to go weirdy, ust the money to buy a lovely size 10 wardrobe in a few months. God i cant wait!!!

Hello all,

I had bad night last night and was soooo hungry but i didnt give in. I just got very grumpy went for a walk and had a hot long bath!

Feel loads better today and not hungry so dont know what that was about!

How did your bloods go MsJMC??

Loobylou those vids are brilliant. I showed my husband and 11yr old son who thought it was great and wish they could join in! lol Never seen anything like it in my life!

I have been ebaying few bits too. Having bit of a spring clearout and ppl will buy anything on Ebay as loobylou said!
I read on a well known consumer forum that a couple of ladies sell their old very worn shoes on EBay for stupid money! Reason is smelly used shoes are a fave for some men who are that way inclined and have foot fetishes. They have been known to sell from £50 - almost £400 for smelly old boots or shoes! Think i will go round the charity shops n stick some on EBay! lol

Hope you all have good weekends and good luck with all weigh in's. Mine is Sunday night but dont think i have had good one (even tho been 100%) as it totm and i read that can slow weight loss.

Hello everyone,

Well the spare room is done, phew! Just have to decorate the blooming thing now, save that for another week, when that energy sets in, it has just taken me flicking ages to do and its so weird how things seem to get even messier before they get better.

I absolutely laughed my head off at the shoe idea, I can well believe it, however don’t think I would get much for my old shoes, but good luck with your charity shop hunting, you could be rich and found a real niche in the market, especially if your eBay name is yummymummy lol.

I am going to put a load of clothes on e-bay though, I am ashamed to say, I buy stuff without trying it on and have so much that just ends up in the wardrobe never worn with the tags still on, so sad. I am getting tough and getting rid, it made me smile and was a real ‘yeah’ moment when Looby said spend it all on a size 10 wardrobe, how cool is that and such a great idea, don’t feel so bad about having so much stuff now, more to sell, more to buy lol.

I am glad your getting back into it Looby that determination you have is what is going to make you successful and get your size 10 clothes in no time. It does make a difference when you get the nice comments as opposed to the wicked ones, I think I would have grabbed that bloke and dragged his ass in the river then sat on him if that was me, cheeky get.

Its good to hear your so busy Jackie and the horse riding, Oh I would love to go again, to afraid to snap the poor horses back if I went now, they would have to put me up on a great big 20 foot stallion for it to stand any chance haha. I do hope you enjoy it and relax a little before you get back on the plan.

Yummy I am so sorry to hear you struggled yesterday, I wish that I had come on here earlier because I was feeling exactly the same way, I was tired and hungry and fed up, so had a shower then went for a kip, seemed to help a little, but still wanted to eat my own head, that seems to have faded more today, thank goodness. You just hang on in there even totm you will lose you have stuck to it 100% and if it is only a small number this week it will definitely show next week, it was always the same for me, I would lose 2 totm week the always a 5 followed by a 5. You were so strong and dealt with it perfectly; just keep on doing what you’re doing and you will be a skinny mini before you know it.

How are you doing Linda and Zoe, hope its going well.

Victoria will you be able to send in you results to me on Sunday before the 6 0clock deadline? What time are you being weighed, if you can all message me your weight and the amount you lost for this week for example: was 210lbs lost 10lbs now 200lbs or in stone if that is easier.

Hope you all having a great weekend.

Speak soon Lisa xx

Hello all.

I am going to keep busy this weekends as i use to munch loads at weekends so find weekends hard.
I am spring cleaning the back and front garden, ironing kids uniforms this afternoon then family night (playing games and snuggle up and watch film in the evening).
What is everyone else up to this weekend??

Lisa my weigh in is at 5pm Sunday so i can get my husband to pm or post my results at about 5.15pm (i will phone him soon as i get out) or i can weigh myself on my scales in the morning and pm/post results as my scales do tally with my cdc's scales within 1/4 lb. Which is best for you hun??

With ref to my smelly shoes i dont think i will stick em on ebay! It would freak me out to think of some bloke smelling my shoes. Even if the money is good. Think i will stick to my more normal bits and bobs! lol

Hey everyone,

I know what you mean about the weekend snacking Victoria, my OH works away all week and only since doing a ss diet have I realised that the weekends felt like party time and just ate everything in sight. :eek:

Its a good idea to keep busy, it really does pass the time and keep you on the straight and narrow until your next pack.

As for your weigh in tomorrow, as long as the results are in just before 6 then thats ok, I can quickly work them out and let Irene know then. :)

So how have you all been today? I am still having the occasional hunger pang, well its more like a angry toddler in me tummy stamping their feet, I actually feel like I will be sick and have even heaved a little, dont know what thats all about, :sign0137: just quickly drink some water and try and relax and breath deeply. (I know i'm weird lol) :brainfart:

Linda, did you weight in today? how did it go? When you get a mo please could you pm me the results. Weight you were and amount you lost, thank you so much. :)

I have 2 of the results so far, just Linda today then Victoria and myself weighing in tomorrow, I wonder how its gonna go this week, what do you think ladies? do we have a chance? i think we're gonna do really well again! :fingerscrossed:

Hows your day Jackie, bet your pooped doing all that family stuff and I recon you have lost weight, you will need a break and put your feet up by sunday eve :giggle:.

This week has gone by really quickly and I would like to thank you all for your help, :flowers: this team malarchy has really kept me going, you just dont want to let anyone down, we are all doing so well and as the weeks fly by, we are going to find it easier and melt that nasty fat stuff off our bodies forever. :D

Go Sliminators lol, good lord nearly felt like I should get me pom poms out then hahaha :party0011::party0011:

:character00148: Speak to you all soon Lisa xx

:grouphugg:​

Morning up early today , think I was up at 5AM ...
Had Blood done friday , she took 5 samples and urine too , so she said it should take a week , so just a waiting game now I guess .
Looby, Some people just don't think at times what they say , but don't let it stop you from enjoying the game of shrovetide , never knew anything about that game until you said , and I only live in this country lol . How are you finding CD today
Victoria , Think it may of been TOTM that made you feel hungry yesterday ? How are you feeling now ? You have had some fab weight loses there and keep something in mind for the weekends , walks and pampering sessions and on minimins too :) when you feel you need to take your mind off things .
Lisa , horse riding , you go for it :) Its not good when you struggle on CD cos all you think about is the F word lol . No , not gordons F word , food I mean lol
How are you finding it today Lisa ? keep reading Mikes news letter and his Blog on here how he made it to Goal I have read some and the moment should pass of how your feeling about food , I hope :)
What have you lot done over the weekend ? Now come on where is Linda :) how are you Linda ? And where is Zoda ?
Thank you all for thinking of me , I was unwell yesterday had a bad TOTM and also i think i have picked up my sons poo poo bug too , which , we do anything to lose a pound or two lol
I have to get my daughter Mia soon she stayed at my sisters house last night , will take her riding soon . I hope to be back to CD as soon as I see my doctor , hope your all doing great !

Hi there , Sorry at the moment its a full team of 6 , which it only goes up to 6 in a team , hey have a look at the CD forum and you may get a place on a team , they will say which team has a place , or how about making a team up ?
good luck with that and hope monday goes well too

Team 1 and team 8 both have a place left

:character00238: Hello everyone

So how are we all today?

Thank you for your message Looby and good luck for tomorrows weigh in, fingers crossed you will get your first stone. :)

:eek: Crikey, Jackie 5 lots of blood you poor thing. poo poo bug and totm good lord girl your going through it. Absolutely was thinking of the f word recently :p, feeling much better today though. I am going to take up horse riding again when I have lost more weight, this is going to be one of my goals, I just love the freedom feeling you get, we have a motorbike and even though thats a fantastic feeling, its not as good as a horse.

I have been really busy this weekend and am getting ready to collect 3 more additions to our family, 3 goggle eyed fish I saw them yesterday, they are so sweet, my oh thinks they look horrible and said it out loud in the shop, but I just fell for them and told him I like weird looking things, the reason why Im with him, a couple in the shop and sales person grinned at him :giggle:. So sorting out my tank in a mo for their arrival. (where do I get a water proof welcome mat hmmm) Sorry im just mad today, think the energy thing kicked in :brainfart:

I will be sending Irene the first of the results shortly and will await Lindas and Victorias, Im so excited about our results, hopefully we be near the top again. I will post the results of our percentages on here tonight, just so you can see exactly how we all did. :scale:

:party0049: I weighed in this morning and am really really pleased with my first week 10lbs lost :party0048:

Hope you all have an excellent day, see you all just before 6 oclock tonight.

:character00148: Lisa xx

:grouphugg:​

Fab result Lisa X Well done brilliant loss.

I have my weigh in at 5pm and will phone my hubby to post the result at bout 5.15pm when i get out but it isnt going to be a big one this week as it totm (i have been 100% tho) but i feel really bloated and nothing feels looser yet.

Speak later!

Victoria

Brilliant weight loss Lisa, gosh i so wish every week was as good as the 1st week.x

YummyMummy04 weigh in

Was 16 stone 5
Now 16 stone 3
Weight lost this week 2lbs

YummyMummy04 weigh in

Was 16 stone 5
Now 16 stone 3
Weight lost this week 2lbs

See you did good Victoria, I knew you would. :hug99: Totm week is always a little less, however you will see it in next weeks results, I promise you. It was always the same with me and Yay you lost your first stone how fantastic is that. :woohoo:

I am proud of you and so should you be :party0011:

Speak soon

Lisa xx

Ps thank you for posting the results for me yummydaddy lol

Back