The Sliminators - Team 5

Hey Downsey- no worries just get back on it. Hope you enjoyed your wine.

Hey Downsey, just put it behind you hon and keep looking forward :) You'll soon have that 5lbs off!!!

Ah girls I didn't even really enjoy it, I felt so guilty drinking it. Just when everyone was saying 'ah a couple of glasses won't kill ya' I gave in. But I'm back at it, it's hard though, have to get into ketosis again which is the worst thing. Thanks for the support though

Is that all you had 3 glasses of wine and you put on 5 lbs? It makes me wonder what happens when we go onto maintenance and we want a couple of glasses of wine, will we be putting it back on so quickly?
:wave_cry:

Im in maintenance and had some malibu and diet coke and some cider and stayed the same this week. bit annoyed with myself as want to get to goal for my wedding in 3 weeks!

I knew I'd put on about that, my 'water weight' seems to always be really high, But I've already lost it again and an extra pound, I put it on fast but I can lose it fast as well. When I did maintenance before I put on eight pound in one week, sticking to it religiously, just seems to be the way with me :( . Well done Aloize for not putting anything on, I think that if I didn't put anything on each time I cheated I'd be doing it more often so in a way it helps me if you know what I mean

Hi guys!

My CD's back from holiday tomorrow, and I'm going to be weighed properly for the first time in three weeks - Eek! (I have done my own WI each week, but tomorrow feels more accurate..)

I'm hoping it's more than a couple of pounds!!.. watch this space!!

week 3 - 14.9 - LAST TIME I SAW MY CDC!!!
week 4 - 14.7
18/5/09 - 14.5
24/5/09 - ?????????????????????????????????????

the WIs in my profile are, potentially, completely inacurate!! :/

Wish me luck!

Vxx

Hi Everyone :) I have no weigh in next week because of the bank holiday sorry! My next weigh in will be a week on Tuesday. Hope you're all enjoying the bank hol weekend :)

I know what you mean Downsey. I think staying the same has made me think its ok to cheat a bit. Today I have not been able to stop picking at food. Nothing 'bad'-just more than I should like grapes and quorn pieces. Being on the 1000 just seems so much harder. I need to snap out of it or i will put on. Ive decided not to weigh myself until friday with my CDC and Im going to be really strict with myself until then. Its just gone wrong today and I don't know why. I might even see if i can get go back on the 810 because i need some focus for the wedding. Final dress fitting next week!

Good Luck on your weigh in Enough!! Im sure you will have done brilliantly.

Hi guys!

My CD's back from holiday tomorrow, and I'm going to be weighed properly for the first time in three weeks - Eek! (I have done my own WI each week, but tomorrow feels more accurate..)

I'm hoping it's more than a couple of pounds!!.. watch this space!!

week 3 - 14.9 - LAST TIME I SAW MY CDC!!!
week 4 - 14.7
18/5/09 - 14.5
24/5/09 - ?????????????????????????????????????

the WIs in my profile are, potentially, completely inacurate!! :/

Wish me luck!

Vxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

13.11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..So, Victoria... what do you want to do with that?? say it was all off this week, or say that previous weeks were inacurate, and this week's is less? I'm VERY happy either way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::character00180::character00180::character00180:

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo anybody out there?

where has everyone gone?

Hiya!

..not sure... I'm guessing Victoria's away or something.....

How are you?

Vxx

hey,
im ok- well done on your loss.
Ive had a bad week-can't seem to cope on this maintainance. it seems much easier when choice is taken away. had a bit of a binge today so trying to get back on it and not beat myself up too much.

will let you know how i get on with weigh day on friday.

Hope Victoria is ok

How are you doing?
Louise

yeah.. i'm fine..

if you're wanting restrictions to make life easier, can you not give yourself some? it's your life... your choice.. and always was while you were loosing weight.. but you imposed rules on yourself and followed them through.. noone else did it for you - you did it! :D

Hi Everyone, sorry I've not been around, have had stuff going off at home. Anyway I have no weigh in this week because of the bank holiday, sorry :(

Hope you're all doing OK and will catch up soon! xx

Hi girls, my CDC rang yesterday to tell me that she has to go away for two weeks unexpectedly???? So that means I'm on my own, I should be terrified but I'm actually feeling really confident. So anyway I'll weigh myself and let you know my losses but I'll give the offical one in two weeks time, hope that's okay. How is everyone getting on? Aloize, I know what you mean about it being harder having a choice but it has to happen some time, we can't stay doing CD forever, so you'll just have to try and set some boundaries for yourself (easier said than done I know:) ).
I have a wedding on the 4th of July, I plan on sticking to SS completely until then, that's the goal for me anyway.

Hiya...

Hope things are going ok for you fatblaster!

Downesy.. My CDC was away for a couple of weeks, so I did my own WI.. as you'll see in my signature, my reading wasn't very acurate, but I was pleased it worked out that way round :)

Re boundaries... that's the bit I'm most worried about.. trying to think of ways to cope when I'm not CDing any more... so far I'm thinking: a) become vegetarian (so that I have to have more time to think about what i truly WANT before I shovel food down my throat!) b) stay on CD forever HAHAHAHAHA!! ok, ok, not really an option.. and maybe when I'm at goal, I'll have had enough time to get things back into proportion... but old habits die hard.. luckily.. I have plenty f time to come up with some more/better ideas...

Anyone heard from Victoria? I hope she's alright, and just having a bit of time off or something...

Love!
Vxx

Hi everyone, I'm good thanks..... went shopping for some cropped trousers and I'm now a size 14!!!! Yay!!

Back