The Sliminators - Team 5

14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D

what was that, Fatblaster, I didn't hear you.. Hahaha!! Did you say

14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14 :D 14?

Congrats! Thats fab!!

Vxx

Hello

I am really sorry but i am going to have to give up being team leader. I have a few personal things going on at the mo.

Would one of you take over for me? You are all doing so well so all would be ideal.

Sorry to have to give up but i cant get on here anywhere as near as i use to as and its not fair on you all at the mo as i am being a awful team leader.

I hope you all understand.

Victoria

XXXX

Right guys! What's the plan??

Anyone fancy being the new team leader?

(anyone know what the team leader does, by the way?)

Vx

How many team members have you left?

Any one of you can be team leader. All you have to do is tell me your team's results each week so I can enter them in the Challenge. I'd show you how to work out the calculations it is not hard.

And keep the team motivated to do well.

Just PM me if you want to know more.

Irene xx

So, guys, how many of us are still in?
..and any requests to be team leader?

FatBlaster
Enough
LoobyLou
Aloize
Downsey
YummyMummy04

Vx

Well, looking back over the last few weeks, we're still a strong team of five! :)

FatBlaster
Enough
Aloize
Downsey
YummyMummy04

(Victoria.. as far as I'm concerned, you've been the cornerstone of this team since the start, so have a place here until you tell us otherwise!!! :D)

I'm happy to stand in as team leader until we decide between us who'll be full time.. Any volunteers?? :)

I'll go and advertise for a sixth member.. How exciting! :D

Vxx

Hi Enough, as already said I think you'd be a great team leader and if you're willing to do it then all the better.

Aawww... thank you :)

What a compliment!

Any idea what I'd have to do?? Hahahaha!! :p

...think I might ask Irene...

Hope Victoria stays around too.. even if just to pop in once a week...

Vxx

I defo think you should be leader Enough. As far as I have heard its not that much extra and if you are on here a lot anyway it would prob work out well. message Irene and she should help you or another team leader.
Hope everyone is ok?

Lou

Hey, i got your message but it wouldnt let me reply as you have too many messages in your inbox!. I would love to join your team! Im currently at the end of day 3 and love to have people to share my experiences with. :)

I hear its first come first serve so let me know if i made it in time! If not, i wish you all lots of luck losing those lbs and getting to the end of your CD journey. :)

Jess xx

Welcome IndigoMondays!!

Yay! We now have a full team again!

FatBlaster
Aloize
IndigoMondays
Downsey
Enough
YummyMummy

..and may I say, what a particularly gorgeous bunch of people!! :D

(right - off to sort out that inbox again! Doh!)

Vxx

Hi Everyone, Sorry I haven't been around, as those of you who are friends with me on FB will know I've been having a bit of a time of it at home lately. I would still like to be in the team tho if you will have me?!

I didn't get a weigh in last week cos of BH but my total for the last two weeks is 10lbs :)

10lbs!! That's Brilliant!!! :D

(btw, is 'BH' the new name for 'DH'.. if so, that's brilliant! :D )

I think we didn't put any info in last week, cause we were sorting out a change in leader :eek: .. i feel like we should have a little party to celebrate the new team! :) Bubbly (water!) anyone? :D

Indigo - I've sorted my inbox, so it finally looks like a Ghanian flag, rather than just red and yellow! Ha!

So.. I think I'm supposed to gather everyone's WIs by Sunday afternoon.. oh, and the actual weight we were last week (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong..)

Right - off to Tai Chi! mmm.. CD chocy bar in hand :)

Vxx

Hey! Im all excited now! Im 4 days in and have lost 6lbs already! :) will keep you posted!!

Whereabouts is everyone else within their diets?.. How have you all found it? The first 3 days have been a real struggle, today seems easier but my pee stick still hasn't turned purple!! Dammit....

Jess x

Hi All,

Welcome IndigoMondays (cool name -whats it for?)
Well done Fatblaster woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10lbs

I am not getting weighed til monday as had to change from Friday this week. Enough Shall i do guestimate from my scales or just weigh in next week?

Hope you are all doing well. I have gone down a level as was not coping on 1000plan and want to hit goal by wedding next friday. will let you know how i get on.

Louise

p.s. new pics from hen night added! ( before i drank too much)

To be honest i have no idea where the name came from! Maybe i should think up a really ace story to go with it!. When i was at college we had to think up random production company names for our groups and that was one i came up with but was never used so i tend to use it for usernames now instead!... rather dull. lol

Congratulations on your wedding!. :) x

I'm amazed the name wasn't chosen for the project - It's an Excellent name!! Sounds like it belongs on the front of an all-time-best-selling blues album!

I am not getting weighed til monday as had to change from Friday this week. Enough Shall i do guestimate from my scales or just weigh in next week?

It's fine to leave it til next week.. we'll simply put in what we have.. to be honest, I find the group a fab support, and the contest each week's just a bit of extra fun.. Indigo, I'll be collecting everyone's WI stats before Sunday afternoon each week for the mini contest.. you can wait til next week too if you're not back from your folks til then...

Does that work out ok for everyone? Hope Victoria comes by with hers too :)

Vxx

Back