The Sliminators - Team 5

woohoo how exciting!!!!!! never won before (even though i didn't weigh in so can't take any credit)

way to go team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yey, that's brilliant, well done team and well done Indigomondays. Woo hoo:talk017:

Hi Guys! How are you all doing?

Louise - I'm dying to know how your WI went today.. How was it? PM me if you like..

Vxx

Just pm'd- lost 5lbs yay

Another Great week for Sliminators!! :D

..and a great week for YOU!! Congratulations :)

Vxx

Hi Folks!

Just to let you know that I AM here, as much as ever... but I'm having to cut down my PMing and posts elsewhere for a bit whilst I get on with my work - exams and assignments, as well as work, home etc etc etc etc etc!!!

But we're a team! ..and this team is important to me, so I'll be here, even if I'm not elsewhere!

Louise, Congratulations, and all the very best for your wedding.. I think you're right.. this probably does mean we should get a new member as well BUT DON'T FORGET - That doesn't mean you're not always welcome to drop in and let us know how you're getting on.. I'm sure we all want to know how things are going for you, the wedding, and getting used to maintaining, and the ups and downs of your new life! :)

Vxxx

Wow, Aloize that was a fantastic loss, well done, and you're below target, that's super.

Enough, I've just finished my exams yesterday thank God, don't be worrying about us, concentrate on yourself and your studies at the moment.
So my CDC is back, I went to visit her today, in total for the two weeks I lost 9lbs, I put down 4lbs for last week so that's 5lbs this week, I'm well happy with that. By the way Enough, I seem to have gotten my current weight messed up somehow. I know I told you last week it was 189, but it should have 195lbs, I don't know where I got 189 from. With the loss of 4lbs last week and the five this week that makes my current weight is 186lbs, sorry for the hassle. So for Sunday I think you use 191lbs and a five lbs loss, is that correct?

Yep - That's right! Thank you! I'll be collecting them before Sunday ?5pm ish...

anyone seen fatblaster or Victoria?

I do hope they are both ok, and are still planning on joining us at some point...

I might PM them when I have a moment :)

Thank you, Downesy! :) I hope yours have gone well... :)

Vxxx

Hey! :) Well done on everyones weight loss! (Downsey and the 9lbs! woop woop!) Enough how is your diet going at the moment? You seem to worry about all of us rather than yourself!!

But about me again! hehe iv lost 13lbs in total now, for definite got WI by my CDC today. :) woop woop. so thats in 12 days, im really happy.

Aloize i hope the wedding goes well and like Enough said i would be really interested if you could let me know how maintenance is so that i know what to expect! :)

Jess x

awww.... thank you Indigo :) It's going really well... bit of a dilema at the mo, cause I have exams and assignments due, on top of my work, home life etc.. so a tincey bit stressed, which I [STRIKE]normally[/STRIKE] used to :)D) deal with by eating/picking... not this time.. doesn't make the stress any more, but doesn'tmake it lees either.. hmm...

I love being able to fit into new clothes at the mo, and have more energy.. so that's helping :)

How's everyone else doing this week?

Vxx

Morning!!! :D

Right! Time for a bit of energy! I'm off for a brisk walk in a mo to clear my head and prepare myself for a fun-packed day of cramming in last-minute facts!

Talking of last minute facts :D How's everyone's WIs this week?

(could you PM me your WIs before 4pm tomorrow afternoon pleease :) )

More importantly, of course, How IS everyone this week? :)

Still no sign of Fatblaster... or Yummymummy...? I'll PM them :)

Vxx

Is this eam looking for new members still? I'm on week 2 and would love to join a team for some added motivation. Please let me know, thanks.

Hi MissPiggyNoMore!

And Welcome! :)

Yes, we have a space for you! It'll be good to have you on board.. How are you doing?

Vxx

Hi folks!

is anyone else having difficulties with connection today??

anyhooo... anyone had a WI since last Sunday? :D .. be great if you could PM me with how it went...

Let's see how we've done this week!

Cheers folks!

Vx

Another Fantastic week of stats guys!!! WoooHooooo!!

Congratulations ALL!!

Downesy - you lost 2.6% this week - That's amazing!!! :D Congratulations!!!

Of course, the individual 'winner'/looser :D for this week is the marvelous Aloise.. who lost 3.2% of her body weight last week:eek::D

It goes without saying, that we've all done brilliantly.. as ever!! :D ... as a team on the scales (haha - like to see us try!! haha!) We've lost 2.1 % this week... which is brilliant! Keep it up folks... or should I say keep it off folks! :D
V xx

Last edited:
Great, thanks. I'm doing ok although I've found today really hard. I cooked a really nice dinner for the kids and was drooling as I went to the gym today so was extra hungry and felt really narky. The smell is slowly going now and I'm sat with a bowl of porridge. It's really hard when there is so much food around me and I have to cook it and it almost got the better of me today!
My weigh in is every friday so I'll let you know my results.

Hi girls, I have a confession to make, I had such a bad weekend, well actually a bad Thursday to Saturday. Thursday was planned but it just seemed to continue. I got back on track yesterday and I'm fine again today, thankfully getting back into ketosis doesn't really seem that hard to me (hopefully not speaking to soon :) ) Anyway, I had a peek at the scales and it doesn't look good so I'm gonna put my WI back to Friday instead of Wednesday in the hope that I can somehow redeem myself. Anyway, enough about me, how's everyone else getting on, and welcome to MissPiggynomore. How are you getting on?

Well if you've already lost 117lbs then clearly you are motivated and can do this diet (very well infact!!!) so don't beat yourself up over a small slip up. You did it, you enjoyed it no doubt, and now you're back to the diet so put it behind you as you're very nearly at your goal. You're over the biggest hurdle and soon will be enjoying the benefits of being the new slim you!! How long have you been on the diet? I'm on my 2nd week and I'm finding weekdays not too bad but struggling on weekends when the kids are home all day munching on food and I have to prepare 2 meals a day rather than just 1 in the week. I seriously struggled with cooking the dinner last night as it smelt soooo good, so I've told everyone theyre having crappy food for the next few weeks tha smell doesn't tease me lol. I have to keep talking to myself like a mad woman and reminding myself why I'm doing this but there just seems to be food everywhere at the minute screaming "eat me, eat me!!!"

Back