The Sliminators - Team 5

Thanks MissPiggynomore, God it feels like I've been on this diet forever. But on and off I've been on it for a year and a half, I started on Lipotrim then took and break and started back on Cambridge. This is it though, I wanna get to my goal and then maintain, I'm sick of sticking to this perfectly and then breaking it for just a couple of days and putting on about half a stone, I put weight on so easily. A little while ago I had a couple of glasses of wine and put on 5lbs, I know it's just water weight but still it's dishearting.
I know what it's like when it feels like there's food everywhere, God it's so hard isn't it, but we just have try and stick with it. I suppose I'm lucky in that I live on my own so I don't have to have any food in my house or have to cook for anyone? How are you feeling with it at the moment, are you managing to avoid the food in the house?

How is everyone else getting on, it's been quiet here lately.

Hi guys!

That's odd... I posted a long msg on this thread earlier today, and it's not showed up...?? how strange!

I'll no doubt be back after my exam tomorrow...

I think we still have another place available since the marvelous Aloise headed off..

I'm still hoping the wonderful fatblaster comes back and joins us soon, but I think the lovely YummyMummy has definitely decided to move on, so I'll go and see who'd like to play in our team... (after my exam.. obviously :D)

Good night folks, and I'll catch up tomorrow!

Vxx

Hi everyone, I am assuming you have replaced me in the team because I haven't been on for so long. I'm so sorry I have had one hell of a lot to deal with at home and I wanted to say thank you for having me on the team and that I shall be leaving anyway because I don't have the time to contribute.

Just to let you know I now have less than a stone to lose and am back in a size 14 and despite all the problems I've had have not turned to food so it's all still good in the food department!! I am on SS+ and am working up the plans.

Good luck to all of you :)

Fatblaster - Hellooo! :)

Congratulations on your acheivement!!! ...

Do you have to go? You don't have to come round that often to stay part of the gang.. of course, it's entirely up to you though... If you have decided to leave, then please pop by sometimes and let us know how you're getting on! You've done so amazingly, I'd like to keep feeling inspired by you! :)

Vxx

OK, my weigh in details for this week.... I've lost 2.3kg or 5.06lb which I'm really pleased about :D

Can anyone tell me how you manage to get such long signatures with your goals and weight tracker in? It wont let me put anymore info in mine, keeps saying my signature is too long. Thanks.

Congratulations MPNM! :D That's an amazing loss!

You probably have to have 50 posts on minimins so Get posting!! :D (the word accociation games help with that!)

I've invited a couple of people to join us, so over the weekend we'll be finalising the new group :)

Vx

hello just popping by to say howdie hope everyones alright
misspiggynomore - fantastic loss ! :happy096:

what time are prople usually about?

Welcome Towergilly!!

Welcome to our merry band Towergilly!!

Vx

Hi Towergilly, I'm not around at any set time, but I usually try and log in once a day at least to help keep me motivated and remind myself that others are here and can do this then so can I!!! How are you finding this diet?

I tend to pop by briefly in the morning, and a couple of times in the evening, depending on how much work I'm supposed to be getting on with elsewhere! Haha!!

:)

Vx

Hey everyone! Sorry i havent been around in a while, im finally working and i have alot of projects on at the moment so its difficult to find the time to talk on here! Looks like you're all doing fab with your weightlosses anyways and are getting support on ya hiccups. :) Im 3 weeks in now and have lost 21lbs so am really happy! Its definately gotten alot easier but i have to say the cravings refuse to go away, i have a couple of friends on the diet and they keep ordering chicken kebab without the pitta bread because it doesnt take them out of ketosis and only affects their weightloss a little bit... thats slightly killing me! Im trying to do this completely 100% and have done so far, its difficult when im constantly being told that bit of chicken wont affect anything!! :p

Oh and i had a peanut bar today - LOVED IT!!! :) peanut butter absolutely rocks.

hi
misspiggynomore i had a really good week last week mostly due to this forum and not having much on my schedule- told OH to sort himself out food wise for a few weeks at least until i'm feeling stronger although i know i could cope - he enjoys cooking and is having what ever he wants so he's happy
it's been strange as only he knows i'm on the diet most of my friends wouldn't approve but then most of my friends are at a healthy weight! so they can't understand
indigomonday's i must say your stronger than i am i'm also trying or determined rather to ss as long as humanly possible!

i've been looking for holiday's around christmas time to keep me going

picked up a couple of bars today and really lookinf forward to a chew!

has anyone tried the veg water flavouring?

Can you send your hubby round to cook for my kids please?! haha. Having to feed my kids is really difficult some days, thats the part I'm finding the hardest to deal with, so I'm trying to cook foods that will make me drool the least!

I haven't tried the vegetable water but my counsellor told me to buy 'buillon' vegetable stock (got mine from sainsburys). You can use a teaspoon to make a hot drink and it actually tastes a lot nicer than you'd expect, like a cuppa soup really. You can have 2 of these a day, and I find it quite filling in between meals and it takes the edge of any hunger pangs.

I've tried the orange chocolate bars and the peanut bars.....both are nice but I've had them as extras, half a day with a cup of black coffee IF I'm feeling like I need a treat rather than a meal. I limit myself to 2 a week and I go to the gym so burn it off. I'm addicted to the apple and cinnamon porridge, I love it and with a cup of coffee it really fills me, I have 2 a day and a shake for breakfast.

HI guys!

How's everyone doing?

Could you PM me you WIs for this week pleease? :)

Towergilly, thank you for yours..

Vxx

hi
miss piggynomore ha if i sent him round he'd steal your kids! he loves them (half my reason for doing this diet)
thanks for the tip about the buillion - i dont like the soups but need something savoury dying for some saltiness have nearly od'd on orange flavouring picked some up yesterday and my mouth is alive with the orangyness managed to up my water and feeling good

just heard my mum is coming to stay next week so told her i am on the diet i hadn't intended on telling anyone she is very supportive but very pushy ( she bought me a pcos and your fertility book for my 30th birthday i laugh about it now but at the time i was not laughing!)i know she means well but i know i get some of my messed up food reactions from her and am worried how i'll cope but ... i will .. i have no choice don't want to have to do week 1 again! and now i'm firmly in ketosis and feeling great it'd be such a waste!

see ya around
have a great day !

She sounds just like my Mum.. who's arriving in the next hour or so.. haven't seen her in a few months

(my graduation present from Mum was a book by a guy that I have no interest in, as a joke, cause I'd failed a school project about him when I was a kid!.. she knew that I'd been really upset about messing it up when I was quite young.. I can't remember my 30th b'd pressie from her.. )

Got to love her, but my OH and I have already had an argument this morning (he was cross with me for having not hoovered, and I pointed out he could have done it.. he pointed out I've been sitting on my fat arse all morning writting my essay whilst he's been cleaning the kitchen.. I pointed out that I'd quite like him to be a little more supportive of my work! Hahaha!!) Anyhoooo... none of that is actually about him and me AT ALL, and entirely about the prospect of Mum pitching up in a bit!! Haha!

I'm gutted cause I saw my Aunt, her sister, on Friday, and the first thing she did was tell Mum how fab I'm looking! - Lovely, I know.. I had been hoping for a surprise though.. oh well.. guess it still will be...

Any WIs guys?

Vxx

Hi guys!

Just to let you know that I'm going out now, so I've submitted our results a couple of hours early - hope you don't mind...

Our losses have been incredible again this week - Well Done EVERYONE!!!!

So high in fact, that my measley 3lbs off (which, by the way, I'm delighted about!), looked pathetic in this list with everyone else! :D

So, drum roll.. top looser! :D is..

Towergilly! Having lost 5.6% (more than 1/20th!) of what she weighed last week!!!

That's Amazing!!! Congratulations!!

And, Indigo, Downesy, MPNoMore.. You're all fabby team mates too!!

:grouphugg:

Congrats guys, for being Ace!! :D

Vxx

hi
enough dont think there's anything measly about losing 3lb's you should be proud
ahh mums ya gotta love em!

Towergilly, welcome and congrats, that's such a fantastic percentage loss this week, well done. Girls, I STS this week, but as I broke out big style I'm happy enough with that.

Back